America's retaliation against Russian hacking.

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 04:32 pm
@Baldimo,
I agree; our country is a mystery when it comes down to politics. I've been voting since I was 18, and I still don't understand our country's politics.
It got so confusing, I changed my registration to Independent.
layman

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 05:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Yes indeed, and she didn't even wait a few months to at least give the impression the foundation wasn't all about pay for play. No power, no play; no play, no pay.

Practically an admission of guilt.

That wouldn't have helped, Finn. The major donors who committed to donations in 2017 are now reneging. Good thing they hedged their bets and didn't contribute before the election, eh?

I pity the fools who didn't.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 11:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Easy CI. Choose a big lie that will hurt most of the populace than claim it will be good for them and continue to lie for 20 or 30 years until the people think the lie is true and vote for the lie rather than think about it and tell yourself wait a minute this is a lie and wont be good for me. It is the republican way.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 10:40 am
@layman,
Actually they probably could have dragged the thing out longer, but I think Hillary is now in a "F*ck it all!" state of mind.
layman

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 10:54 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Actually they probably could have dragged the thing out longer, but I think Hillary is now in a "F*ck it all!" state of mind.

Yeah, I can't blame her. They've already ripped off hundreds of millions and don't need more. Better to relax on the beach until the arrest warrant is executed.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 11:11 am
@layman,
There's still a couple of days for a blanket pardon.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 11:12 am
@RABEL222,
What is daunting is that republicans who need health insurance are voting for the very people trying to take it away.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 11:47 am
@RABEL222,
You should be telling this to the people in the inner cities, the very cities that have been controlled by the Dems for decades. They keep voting for the same party over and over again and falling for the big lie that the GOP is out to get them. Keep telling them it is the other parties fault, the party who has no power to control local policies, that is keeping them in poverty.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 01:19 pm
@Baldimo,
Can you provide factual evidence?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 02:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Can you provide factual evidence?

Can I provide evidence of no GOP control in the inner cities? Sure I can, look at the leaders of places like Chicago or LA or NY, Atlanta, New Orleans and any other bastion of the left leaning.

St. Louis: No GOP mayor since the
Chicago: 1931
LA: Had 1 GOP mayor since 1961 and that was in the 90's.
NY: Only 1 real GOP mayor since the 70's.
Atlanta: 1879
New Orleans: 1872
Denver: 1961
San Fran: 1964

There is your evidence.
0 Replies