America's retaliation against Russian hacking.

Olivier5

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 06:44 am
I hope Gunga gets paid for relaying Russian propaganda.
Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 06:45 am
@Walter Hinteler,
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1PzyrOXEAAc9CS.jpg
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 07:02 am
@Olivier5,
Hi Oliver. Smile
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 07:03 am
I hope 0bama gets paid for being a muslim stooge.
revelette1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 07:07 am
@Frugal1,
*yawn*
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 07:38 am
Has anyone offered up any concrete evidence that the Russians hacked the election?

No, this is just a petulant 0bama trying to 'delegitimize' Trump with Russia hack claims.
farmerman

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:20 am
@Frugal1,
Obama hS Hd nothing to do with it. When Comey was annopuncing HRC's "e-mails" issues, you ere all lovey dovey with the intelligence community.
Congress wants a look-see into this, try not to make believe you know of what you speak without any , ANY evidence.
Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:23 am
@farmerman,
Who wrote HRC's emails?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:23 am
@Olivier5,
Gunga hS BEEN A KNOWN rUSSAIN BOOTLIKKER FOR MANY A YEAR. He began ith a big prgram of science denial bqck in the lqst decennil yqrs. Hes been denying our landing on the moon, S QWELL s poting for "Alien intelligence" on Mars.

He is a Piece of Work, no-doubt.
But hes fun and harmless, I think.
Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:34 am
Still waiting on a smidgen of evidence that the Russians hacked the election...
Below viewing threshold (view)
gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:43 pm
@farmerman,
I´ve never denied our landing on the moon.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:45 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:
Still waiting on a smidgen of evidence that the Russians hacked the election...

Anybody waiting for that will be waiting for along time, there isn´t any. Even Assange is claiming that Russians had nothing to do with it and the really unanswerable argument is that the NSA sees and makes copies of everything that goes across the Internet and would know about any Russian hacking that ever occurred.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 03:23 pm
@revelette1,
Isn't that the very thing you guys have been saying for years now? We were at fault for 9-11? You guys say the very same thing about anyone attacking the US, it was our fault. Don't want any more terrorists attacks, well we better let in more refugees. Don't want any more terror attacks, well we better not say anything bad about terrorists or they will kill more Americans.

farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:36 am
@Baldimo,
Are you not the same Baldimo who, during the 9/11 incident, claimed that the Bush White- House was behind this "attack" and that the builings were brought down by an internal plot??.
revelette1

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 07:14 am
@Baldimo,
Your entire post is nothing but a bunch of typical BC. No one blamed the US for the attack on 9/11 because of how we talked about Muslims.

On the other hand, building a wall between Muslims all over the world who have helped us with tracking terrorist is not helpful in fighting extremist violent terrorist Muslims.

Make of that what you will. Frankly, I am not going to waste time on such stupidity as you just pulled.
Frugal1

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 08:46 am
0bama's petulant knee jerk retaliation will probably be the only retaliation, because there is no evidence that supports the accusations.
farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 08:47 am
@Frugal1,
didnt you get the security memos?
Frugal1

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 08:49 am
@farmerman,
0bama sends them to me direct from the golf course.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:05 am
@farmerman,
Nope, never said a such a thing. I joined the military a month after we went into Iraq, does that sound like someone who thinks the govt was behind 9-11?

Nice try with the deflection though.