monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Rebelofnj

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:45 pm
@coldjoint,
I offered a possibility a week ago:

Quote:
there are more conservative voters that don't like Trump but will continue to support the Republicans. So that means they voted for Biden (or the Libertarian candidate) but voted Republican in the Senate and House races.

https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4927#post-7077732

You think you are starting to repeat yourself.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:53 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

I don't like Bolton at all, but since he was a senior member of the Trump Administration (he was instrumental in shaping Trump's foreign policies), he probably knows more about how Trump's mind works.

Sure thing, that is why Trump fired him. No one but Trump knows how his mind works, and it works very well.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:59 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

I offered a possibility a week ago:

Quote:
there are more conservative voters that don't like Trump but will continue to support the Republicans. So that means they voted for Biden (or the Libertarian candidate) but voted Republican in the Senate and House races.

https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4927#post-7077732

You think you are starting to repeat yourself.

And you just repeated what was garbage a week ago and still is garbage today. I know you and others will be able to tell yourselves that the election was fair. But you are so use to lying to yourselves already it will not be that tough.

Why you hate individual rights and freedom is unforgivable and, again, I am proud not to be any part of the destruction of this country.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:01 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Amazing how a Democrat won (not yet) the election and his party lost the other races so badly.

No it isn't amazing at all. Lots of people voted Republican but could stomach Trump and voted for the more moderate and reassuring candidate, Biden. It's a spectacular defeat for Trump, that's all.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:04 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Amazing how a Democrat won (not yet) the election and his party lost the other races so badly.

No it isn't amazing at all. Lots of people voted Republican but couldn't stomach Trump and voted for the more moderate and reassuring candidate, Biden. It's a spectacular defeat for Trump, that's all.

Your piss poor excuses will not hide the obvious fraud. No need to ever try that crap you just posted on me again.
hightor

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I asked what stories were false not what the courts did.

Do you really need this to be explained to you? The courts investigated the evidence and determined that the claims were false. If one of us had told you that Michigan did not award 136000 Trump vote to Biden you wouldn't have believed it. That's what courts are for.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:09 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
I asked what stories were false not what the courts did.

Do you really need this to be explained to you? The courts investigated the evidence and determined that the claims were false. If one of us had told you that Michigan did not award 136000 Trump vote to Biden you wouldn't have believed it. That's what courts are for.

You will find out what they are for when this gets to the Supreme Court. Until then it is partisan bullshit.
hightor

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Okay, so if people didn't split their vote, how did the alleged "fraud" occur? How did these sinister elements, funded by Soros no doubt, manage to change only the presidential choice? Wouldn't it have been more effective to change the whole ballot and give the Democrats a landslide?
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You will find out what they are for when this gets to the Supreme Court.

Great example of "partisan bullshit" right there.
Rebelofnj

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:15 pm
@coldjoint,
But what if this doesn't reach the US Supreme Court?
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 02:09 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

But what if this doesn't reach the US Supreme Court?

Then we have a figurehead illegitimate president that the world loves and the country hates.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 02:11 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
You will find out what they are for when this gets to the Supreme Court.

Great example of "partisan bullshit" right there.

I don't think so. The judges Trump appointed have impeccable records they were not appointed because they were a minority or a lesbian.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 02:37 pm
This 18 minute sound file is highly recommended.
The interviewee, Matthew Sheffield, was a co-founder and editor of Newsbusters. He's written there and at National Review and in many other news outlets as a conservative. But he has now come to regard right wing media and conservatism as profoundly corrupted and to further believe that conservatism in its modern form should be destroyed.

Listen here
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 03:06 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

This 18 minute sound file is highly recommended.
The interviewee, Matthew Sheffield, was a co-founder and editor of Newsbusters. He's written there and at National Review and in many other news outlets as a conservative. But he has now come to regard right wing media and conservatism as profoundly corrupted and to further believe that conservatism in its modern form should be destroyed.

Listen here

Quote:
Matthew Sheffield is an American journalist and podcaster. He was previously a reporter for The Hill and a columnist for Salon.. His articles have appeared in several ideologically diverse publications including the Washington Post, AlterNet, The American Conservative, and National Review.Sheffield is also a former columnist for The Washington Times.. He has commented extensively about the alt ...

Do you ever tell the whole truth? You are not capable of it are you? Notice the Left wingers and Trump haters he is associated with.

More dishonesty and the more disingenuous you get with every post. A man who does not keep his word can never be trusted because he cannot even be honest with himself.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 03:53 pm
Quote:
In the real world, learned helplessness can emerge from and contribute to depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder. During a depressive episode, for instance, someone may believe that nothing will end their suffering, so they stop seeking help completely. The concept may also manifest in educational settings, when children feel they cannot perform well and therefore stop trying to improve. The experience is characterized by three main features: a passive response to trauma, not believing that trauma can be controlled, and stress.

And this, my friends, is what the Democrats and NeverTrump GOP elites are hoping for from President Trump’s supporters. It’s what they are demanding from us, in fact. They’re wielding threats of blacklists, “truth and reconciliation” committees, and permanent exclusion from decent society. As if that still existed anymore, in the wake of the past four years.

Democracy for Democrats is spelled Tyranny, and that is what Trump threatened. Look at your new fascist government.
https://stream.org/like-cruel-scientists-who-torture-dogs-the-democrats-want-to-teach-us-learned-helplessness/
0 Replies

Wilso

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:11 pm
Jesus christ. I'm on the other side of the planet, and I can see that the election is OVER. Trump lost. The legal cases are a joke. They're being run by 2nd rate lawyers because they can't find any with any dignity to get involved. In one case they actually misspelled ballot as "ballet", and they're being thrown out almost as fast as they're filed.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:12 pm
Quote:
Pollster: It's Curious How Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton In Every City...Except These Four.

Quote:
How curious that, as Baris notes, “Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Biden is the most popular candidate ever? Anyone who does not believe that needs to be beaten by Anti-Fa or by BLM members. What a f+cking joke.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/11/14/democracy-institute-pollster-yes-i-think-this-election-was-stolen-n2579970
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:13 pm
@Wilso,
That’s because they’re being run a merry dance.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:14 pm
The crew are trying to dog-pile you. Hang in there.

The "press" here are saying Trump "conceded" defeat, but don't mention that he stated that creepy Joe won by cheating.

I don't think people realise how far we've gone down the fascism road. Journalistic integrity probably died with Kashoggi's planned murder. Controlling the narrative is almost total, now.

Fox "flipped" sometime just before the "election" started. I guess Uncle Rupert wants his "war" in Syria to get started again.

Now that nobody is game to do any actual investigative journalism, it's getting close to game over, or bug out time.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:23 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
The crew are trying to dog-pile you. Hang in there.

That happened on day 1 and has never stopped. I always say....

Quote:
Persevere. It pisses people off.

Or is that you?

Trump has not conceded. He said Biden won by fraud and he will not concede.
The media just took "Biden won" as an admission. Telling the whole truth is far too tough for them.