monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:25 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Jesus christ. I'm on the other side of the planet, and I can see that the election is OVER. Trump lost. The legal cases are a joke. They're being run by 2nd rate lawyers because they can't find any with any dignity to get involved. In one case they actually misspelled ballot as "ballet", and they're being thrown out almost as fast as they're filed.

It will only take one to take down Biden. And hopefully half of DC with him.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:38 pm
Look where they have the observers at the Georgia recount. This proves integrity? No it proves fraud.
Watch the video the observers, are behind a yellow caution 10 or 15 feet away. Nothing can be checked at that distance. This borders on ridiculous, What are they worried about. Now go ahead and deny what your eyes see.

How can any honest person with even an average amount of ethics even tolerate this? No one likes being lied to and this charade is the same thing.

https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/status/1327298145085218817
These government officials should be fired. Any elected official voted out of office, an anti-American disgrace.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:54 pm
@Builder,
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 04:55 pm
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:00 pm
@coldjoint,

Quote:
(Builder wrote) Persevere. It pisses people off.

Quote:
Or is that you?

We manage a large accommodation complex, and we've just had a fully booked weekend, so I don't have much in the way of spare time, but I like to check in and see how things are going.

Quote:
The media just took "Biden won" as an admission. Telling the whole truth is far too tough for them.

Same with the dogpiler crew here. That's when they're not demanding evidence, denying it when we supply it, and ignoring our requests that they provide cites as well.

Simply pathetic.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:05 pm
Quote:
Small-Town Trump Rally One Of Many Unreported By Corporate Media

They would rather cover drag queens performing at libraries.The media has created an America hero and now they won't cover his supporters. They ( the media) have enabled and created problems they will never admit to. This is something they got right.

Trump becomes more of a hero and legend everyday
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Would you attend his rallies if he keeps having them as a private citizen?
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:32 pm
@snood,
Quote:

Will you admit Biden won the election by fraud? Everything points to it. If situations were reversed would Trump be a fraud? If every "mistake" broke his way. If people marked ballots Trump without voting for anyone else? If Trump supporters bullied poll observers? And most all if the media says he is right for doing it?

The powers that be, people we never elected, people that do not even live here, and the hacks that do their dirty work are telling the American people they have been lied to and there is nothing they can do about it.

That is a huge mistake. And you keep forgetting these same people have their hands around your throats too. The better keep rigging elections because Democrats will never win again if they don't
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:38 pm
Do any of you Trump followers see him engaging in any actual governing during his last two months? Do you think he’s even going to pretend to care about losing 1000 people a day to Covid, or go through the motions of trying to push through a relief Bill? Maybe show up to a single meeting of his coronavirus task force like he gives a **** about it? Shouldn’t he be doing something besides just golfing and rage tweeting?
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:39 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Will you admit Biden won the election by fraud? Everything points to it. If situations were reversed would Trump be a fraud? If every "mistake" broke his way. If people marked ballots Trump without voting for anyone else? If Trump supporters bullied poll observers? And most all if the media says he is right for doing it?

The powers that be, people we never elected, people that do not even live here, and the hacks that do their dirty work are telling the American people they have been lied to and there is nothing they can do about it.

That is a huge mistake. And you keep forgetting these same people have their hands around your throats too. The better keep rigging elections because Democrats will never win again if they don't

So, no on the post-presidential rallies, or yes?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:39 pm
@snood,
Quote:

Do any of you Trump followers see him engaging in any actual governing during his last two months?

Did you see the House do any of that in the past two years?
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:41 pm
@coldjoint,
So, no governing from your president, or yes?
0 Replies

snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:46 pm
@coldjoint,
He’s such a powerful, heroic figure to you - but you can’t answer a simple question about him.

I understand, pinky. He’s a fraud who doesn’t know how to do anything but golf (cheats at that) and tweet, and you’re a pain in the ass who only knows how to stir nonsense.

It’s really telling though, that whenever anyone asks anything about Trump, you deflect.
Wilso

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:50 pm
I used to think Spendius was the biggest loser on earth. Not any more.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:50 pm
@snood,
Quote:
and you’re a pain in the ass who only knows how to stir nonsense.

Truth be told you are intolerant fascist who cannot handle any disagreement or admit what you say is spoon fed to you. Another day of virtue signaling and communist dogma.
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:52 pm
I see that the question exhausted pinky’s ability to answer intelligently, so I’ll open it to everyone:

Does anyone imagine that Trump will even go through motions - photo ops or anything - in keeping with still being president for two more months? Or is it going to just be rage tweets and golf?

I mean, I would think part of the charade would be trying to act like he still wants the job...
MontereyJack

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:54 pm
@coldjoint,
this is more bullshit. it's framed around dogs with the author talking about dogs developing learned dependence and comparing that to supposed deficiencies in Democrats. The author is a dog rescuer, and seems unaware that the first rescue dog in the White House is going to p be Biden's rescue dog, a Democratic rescue dog, which blows the whole thesis out of the water. Where do yoou find this drivel, joiint. And incidentally, Democrats don't spell democracy tyranny. We spell democracy as lincoln spelled it: government of the people, by the people, for the people.
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:54 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
and you’re a pain in the ass who only knows how to stir nonsense.

Truth be told you are intolerant fascist who cannot handle any disagreement or admit what you say is spoon fed to you. Another day of virtue signaling and communist dogma.

“Virtue signaling and Communist dogma”.

Damn, I’m good! I was doing all that, and didn’t even know it!
MontereyJack

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 05:57 pm
@coldjoint,
it ain't truth that trump tells. It's baseless imagination and invention.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:03 pm
@snood,
Quote:

I see that the question exhausted pinky’s ability to answer intelligently, so I’ll open it to everyone:

You would not know intelligence if it bit you.