monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

izzythepush

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 10:50 am
@snood,
If it was over here I’d agree with you, but even over here fascist scum killed Jo Cox.

Don’t get me wrong, just because I wasn’t going to call Republican politicians cowards doesn’t mean I think they’re at all courageous. I don’t think Mitt Romney is courageous, just that he’s not going to sink that low. The rest are a pretty despicable bunch.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:27 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

If it was over here I’d agree with you, but even over here fascist scum killed Jo Cox.

Don’t get me wrong, just because I wasn’t going to call Republican politicians cowards doesn’t mean I think they’re at all courageous. I don’t think Mitt Romney is courageous, just that he’s not going to sink that low. The rest are a pretty despicable bunch.

Romney is a backstabber. No surprise you think highly of him.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:30 am
@goldberg,
Quote:
Guys, time to get behind the same message that America has the duty to protect the Rights of Man and civil liberties instead of prickling at Trump's defeat.

Guys this! There is not a chance in Hell anyone will get behind a senile fraud but the corrupt media and corrupt anti-American politicians and the people they have made dependent on government.
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:32 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Guys, time to get behind the same message that America has the duty to protect the Rights of Man and civil liberties instead of prickling at Trump's defeat.

Guys this! There is not a chance in Hell anyone will get behind a senile fraud but the corrupt media and corrupt anti-American politicians and the people they have made dependent on government.

Bitter! Party of one!! Right this way, sir...
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:33 am
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
You mean all those links and tweets of "evidence" posted by cj are all made up?

Start naming the false ones. I'll wait. Snood you can have at it too.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:37 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Bitter! Party of one!! Right this way, sir...

Four years of nothing but hate from you and the Democrats and media and you have the nerve and the blatant hypocrisy to say that. Again you are so dishonest and disingenuous that you just plain stink.

Anyone with an ounce of character would not even say such things. I know where that leaves you, do you?

BTW, it is a party of 73 million.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Britain: Two-Stepping Toward Totalitarianism

There is what Izzy wants. He thinks America should be the same way. No lectures or advice are necessary from the Nazi wannabe.
Quote:
Tolerance is to be expected only from others.... One man's freedom, it seems, has become another man's cause for resentment.

The protestors' dismissal of British heritage, a bid to 'cancel' history, appears a threat to the nation. We supposedly have nothing to be proud of. Our achievements have presumably been little more than the spoils of an evil, bigoted patriarchal system. These malcontents, by pledging allegiance to the Marxist architects of that narrative, not only insult the memory of those who have fought and died for the freedoms we now take for granted; they are also two-stepping towards totalitarianism.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16762/britain-totalitarianism#.X7EAHzKOkxE.twitter
0 Replies

snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Do you know that out of 32 lawsuits brought by Trump’s lawyers to date, they’ve won 1 and lost 20?
Do you think the courts threw those cases out because they were NOT false?
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:52 am
Quote:
'Total Media Blackout' as Antifa Launches Attacks on MAGA Rallygoers in D.C.

The media you trust supports this violence.
Quote:
Andy Ngo captured a MAGA supporter getting sucker-punched by a brave revolutionary. (Graphic violence)

Graphic: A close-up angle of BLM rioters knocking a man unconscious who was leaving the #MillionMAGAMarch in DC earlier today. They also steal his phone when he’s on the ground. Video by @FromKalen. pic.twitter.com/cf7bnkpsCf

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) November 15, 2020

An enraged Trump took to Twitter.

Human Radical Left garbage did this. Being arrested now! https://t.co/fXSsXXp5yc

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2020

Curiously, the cops showed up late to the riot. Trump scored D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser for dragging her heels in protecting protesters.

Radical Left ANTIFA SCUM was easily rebuffed today by the big D.C. MAGA Rally crowd, only to return at night, after 99% of the crowd had left, to assault elderly people and families. Police got there, but late. Mayor is not doing her job!

Even more curiously, after criticizing the MAGA marchers for not wearing masks, not social distancing, and destroying democracy for questioning the election, the media was MIA as antifa violently assaulted innocent American protesters.

The Silent Media is the Enemy of the People!!! https://t.co/I2LnE3dpI9

No one will be listening to the media and no one will be uniting with corporations and a fraudulent president. This is what Democrats condone? It sure as Hell is.

Who has the guts to admit they support this because if you are behind Biden you do.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:56 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The Communist Party of China has 90 million members - way to go! (Both the Social Democrats SPD as well as the conservative CDU/CSU have just a bit above 400k here in Germany.)
Rebelofnj

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:56 am
@coldjoint,
Out of curiosity, have these sources you regularly use alerted the Trump Campaign and its legal team about this evidence?

It seems most (not all) of their lawsuits were dismissed due to lack of evidence.
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/10/933112418/the-trump-campaign-has-had-almost-no-legal-success-this-month-heres-what-they-ve
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:58 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Do you know that out of 32 lawsuits brought by Trump’s lawyers to date, they’ve won 1 and lost 20?
Do you think the courts threw those cases out because they were NOT false?

Can you read? I asked what stories were false not what the courts did.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:01 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Out of curiosity, have these sources you regularly use alerted the Trump Campaign and its legal team about this evidence?

It seems most (not all) of their lawsuits were dismissed due to lack of evidence.
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/10/933112418/the-trump-campaign-has-had-almost-no-legal-success-this-month-heres-what-they-ve

Here is what you said:
Quote:
posted by cj are all made up?

You have yet to post a made up story from me. What the courts did have nothing to do with your claim you cannot back up.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:07 pm
Quote:
Biden Called Out For Silence As Leftists Attack Pro-Trump Demonstrators In Nation’s Capital

Violence is OK with Biden. I already knew the Democrats do not care how they get or more importantly keep power. So lets all unite or Pedo Joe will have someone beat the Hell out of you.
Quote:
Democrat Joe Biden was called out on Saturday for his silence as left-wing extremists that journalists identified as being affiliated with Black Lives Matter and Antifa attacked pro-Trump demonstrators in Washington, D.C., who had gathered to show their support for President Donald Trump.

Various public figures called out Biden after he repeatedly campaigned on “unity” and “healing” America. The Democratic Party tweeted on Saturday that Biden would “restore the soul of this nation and bring us together.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-called-out-for-silence-as-leftists-attack-pro-trump-demonstrators-in-nations-capital?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:14 pm
Quote:
This Week in Leftist Violence and Intimidation Vol. 12

Quote:
1. AOC Wants Trump-Era Officials Blacklisted
2. Seattle BLM Activist Arrested for Breaking Into Seven Homes, Lighting Fires
3. Minneapolis Election Protesters Kick Cop, Try to Blind Another With Laser Pointers
4. Wisconsin Demonstrators Dance With Beheaded Trump Effigy, Fight With Each Other
5. Portland Protesters Harass Homeowner: ‘Asking for People to Be Peaceful Is White Supremacy'
6. ‘F— BIDEN’: BLM and Antifa Vandalize Portland Democrats’ County Building

Will Biden stop this? Not on your life. It is what you asked for, enjoy fraudsters.
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/this-week-in-leftist-violence-and-intimidation-vol-12/
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:15 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm just going by what John Bolton said, who is probably a more respected source than the other obscure news sources you use.

If he says there is no evidence, then that would mean the various evidence you found may not be credible, or at the very least, can't stand up in court.

Which may be why the Trump legal team can't use any of it.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:20 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

I'm just going by what John Bolton said, who is probably a more respected source than the other obscure news sources you use.

If he says there is no evidence, then that would mean the various evidence you found may not be credible, or at the very least, can't stand up in court.

Which may be why the Trump legal team can't use any of it.

Bolton hates Trump. He knows there was fraud but hopes there is no way to prove it. He is up to his neck with the narrative and thinks you should be ruled not respected or listened to. You are his kind of guy. I am not and will never be.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
The Communist Party of China has 90 million members - way to go! (Both the Social Democrats SPD as well as the conservative CDU/CSU have just a bit above 400k here in Germany.)

Who cares, Walter?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't like Bolton at all, but since he was a senior member of the Trump Administration (he was instrumental in shaping Trump's foreign policies), he probably knows more about how Trump's mind works.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:36 pm

Quote:
A Spectacular Defeat for Democratic Policies

Amazing how a Democrat won (not yet) the election and his party lost the other races so badly. The New Hampshire State legislature is now a Republican one.
Quote:
Why, then, did their efforts fail so spectacularly? Simply put: While voters showed that they didn’t care much for President Trump’s style, they also clearly rejected Democrats’ substance.

In Pennsylvania, voters resoundingly rejected Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf’s far-reaching COVID business lockdown – aided and abetted by Democratic legislators – and other aspects of the progressive policy agenda, including calls to defund police. The winning candidates ran against Wolf and his party. As one Democrat operative put it, the left’s efforts in Pennsylvania “hit a big, giant red wall.” But it’s not only in Pennsylvania or in state legislatures where the Democrats’ policies failed to woo voters.

And PA went for Biden, highly unlikely. Fraud highly likely.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/11/14/a_spectacular_defeat_for_democratic_policies_144650.html