monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

farmerman

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 06:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Anyone who went to Chinatown New years or Mardi Gras was not told to go by Trump
Do you agree though that we should be able to BELIEVE what the president says and that hes got our interests in the front of his mind?

yeh, me neither, at least with this guy. Whatever he says, we should probably think or do the very opposite eh?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 06:50 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Not that Fox is evil or anything.

Or are they?

Yep, they are. Nobody's thinking career change at this point. Too much catch-up to do.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 06:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Nah. Kamala Harris is conservative enough for any truly moderate Republican.

Let's hope she washes her hands after she changes Joe's diaper. A moderate Republican would.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 06:54 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
BELIEVE what the president says and that hes got our interests in the front of his mind?

What he has done and is doing for this country leaves no doubt in my mind. Hate is what you have, and in the long run that is not much.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 06:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Yep, they are.

Fox is not showing videos from other countries and trying to pass them of as American hospitals, CBS is.
farmerman

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:06 pm
@coldjoint,
And you sir, are an imbecile?? I may Hate Trump but I can change, you shall always remain an imbecile
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:11 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I may Hate Trump but I can change, you shall always remain an imbecile

Name calling?I shall forever consider the source and not give one **** about it. You are out of touch and naive when it comes to politics and easily persuaded by by idiots that could give a **** about this country, its promise and its future.
Builder

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Fox is not showing videos from other countries and trying to pass them of as American hospitals, CBS is.

And they're repeat offenders.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:18 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
And they're repeat offenders.

Yes they are. I posted a story about it. About three pages back. But I am glad you bought it up.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4232#post-6986727
MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:21 pm
@Builder,
two second clip of a pretty generic busy hospital scene. sure as **** that's pretty much what's been going on in emergency rooms here. big ******* deal, some video editor somewhere hit the wrong button. whoopee.
Builder

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I posted a story about it. About three pages back.

I saw it. If the stooges here saw it, they studiously ignored it. (or make up excuses for it *see above*)

Our resident pretend Frenchman states that statistics are impossible to confirm (or deny) so why bother paying any attention to them, at all?

Much better to make **** up as they go along, which is how they all seem to operate, here.

I guess it's better than watching (sometimes not).

0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
some video editor somewhere hit the wrong button.

Like the FBI did seventeen times?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Another stupid right wing nutball cartoon. Compared to the bounce other presidents got for dealing with crises, trump's bounce was teeny tine, and it's disappeared and people are faulting him for the way he has (or better, hasn't) handledthe virus,and Biden has widened his lead. The prez is a poseur.
Builder

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
and Biden has widened his lead.

Care to back up that claim with some evidence? The only thing I can find is that Creepy Joe has widened his lead over Sanders, who has pulled out anyways.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:56 pm
@Builder,
is that david icke? the david icke who was told by a clairvoyant he was a new messiah and he believed him? The David Icke who thinks Queen Elizabeth, W. Bush, and for some reason Boxcar Willy are really alien shape shifters infiltrating world governments? The David Icke who believes the British royal family hunts and kills naked teenagers set loose to be hunted and killed in the royal forests? Sounds like just the expert you'd believe in.
Builder

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 07:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Sounds like you're a fan from waaaaaaaay back.

He's only just appeared on the horizon in the last few days on this issue, and those ten minutes are worth a listen.

Now cite some evidence for your own claim, that Creepy Joe is streaking to the lead in the polls.
MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 08:01 pm
@Builder,

Biden improves his lead and Trump's approval rating wanes ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/newselection2020/.
Wilso

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 08:04 pm
A couple of lines from an article from Australia’s ABC

Quote:
Will coronavirus be America's domestic wake-up call?

In a matter of weeks, the pandemic has relentlessly exploited America's weak spots.

Inadequate health care, rampant inequality, cumbersome bureaucracy, all-pervasive politics and millions of people who trust shock jocks and preachers more than scientists.
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 08:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Biden improves his lead and Trump's approval rating wanes ...

Nothing to see there. Try again.
MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 08:13 pm
@coldjoint,
as usual, rotten deductions.