monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 08:16 pm
@Builder,
Google just that and you'll get the cites. ******* Bing won't copy them.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 08:29 pm
I appreciate that cold joint uses aposematic coloration for his type to warn us of his toxicity so we can avoid his posts.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:29 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
to warn us of his toxicity so we can avoid his posts.

I am not toxic. Have you seen Blatham's posts? That is toxicity. If I am, the truth is toxic. You people certainly avoid it whenever you can and dismiss with weak posts like yours.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:30 pm
@MontereyJack,

You say absolutely nothing.
Quote:
as usual,
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:37 pm
There are other things going on.
Quote:
Adam Schiff panics as Trump wipes out Deep State

Quote:
Trump was impeached (and acquitted!), but he returned the favor –– anointing Richard Grenell to the position of acting Director of National Intelligence. Trump gave Grenell the green light to pick the bad apples and send them packing.

And when Atkinson was tossed, Schiff drafted a letter in which he expressed anger about Grenell’s decisions.

“I am writing to express my concern that you are pursuing organizational and personnel changes at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) without consulting and seeking authorization from Congress and in a manner that undermines critical intelligence functions,” part of his letter read.

But Schiff –– in claiming that Grenell undermined Congress –– exposed his own hypocrisy.

Critics point out that Schiff, before the whistleblower complaint even went public, kept it all a secret until it was politically convenient.

In a recent interview Barr said people will be prosecuted because of Durham's report.
https://thehornnews.com/adam-schiff-panics-as-trump-wipes-out-deep-state/
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:46 pm
Quote:

The CDC Confesses to Lying About COVID-19 Death Numbers

Quote:
Dr. Annie Bukacek, MD, explained in a presentation how death certificates are made. (See “Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID-19 death certificates are being manipulated,” YouTube, April 6)

Why should anyone care how a certificate of death is made?

Everyone should care “today when governments are making massive changes that affect our constitutional rights and those changes are based on inaccurate statistics,” Bukacek says.

The system is deeply flawed, she argues.

Few people know how much individual power and leeway is given to the physician, coroner, or medical examiner, signing the death certificate. How do I know this? I've been filling out death certificates for over 30 years.

More often than we want to admit, we don’t know with certainty the cause of death when we fill out death certificates. That is just life. We are doctors, not God. Autopsies are rarely performed and even when an autopsy is done the actual cause of death is not always clear. Physicians make their best guesstimate and fill out the form. Then that listed cause of death … is entered into a vital records data bank to use for statistical analysis, which then gives out inaccurate numbers, as you can imagine. Those inaccurate numbers then become accepted as factual information even though much of it is false.

Coroners are elected officials. I think Democratic coroners have been told to make the cause of death Covid 19. I cannot prove but the partisan divide Democrats are responsible for needs this kind of ammunition to leave people in fear and confusion.

The MSM is playing people like fiddles with selected facts and opinions. The whole truth is the last thing they want Americans to know.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/the_cdc_confesses_to_lying_about_covid19_death_numbers.html
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Bill Barr proves again he's nothing but trump's lap dog, or maybe his attack chihuahua
MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:48 pm
@coldjoint,
what I said says it all.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Bill Barr proves again he's nothing but trump's lap dog,

You think repeating that makes it true? Did Obama have a self admitted wingman? Rhetoric and hypocritical rhetoric on top of it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
what I said says it all.

Then all is nothing. Why don't you take this to the Philosophy forum?
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 09:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
But Schiff –– in claiming that Grenell undermined Congress –– exposed his own hypocrisy.

Must have been a real shock to all of those criminals, when their captain got her ass handed to her in the election.

Pelosi is starting to look every bit as petrified and desperate as Schiffty.

I get the distinct impression, that things are becoming more uncomfortably like prosecutions are on the cards for them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 10:11 pm
Quote:
Judicial Watch Sues to Force North Carolina to Clean Its Voter Rolls

Oh Oh, no more dead Democrats voting? Let's get it done before November.
Quote:
“Dirty voting rolls can mean dirty elections, and Judicial Watch must insist that North Carolina follows federal law to clean up its voting rolls,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “We want cleaner elections, as the law requires, and we expect this lawsuit will cause North Carolina to take the simple steps necessary to clean from its rolls the names of voters who have moved away or died.”

See, it is not all Corona, we still have corruption.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-to-force-north-carolina-to-clean-its-voter-rolls/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press_release
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 10:14 pm
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/04/1862/1048/TrumpPoll1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Re-election numbers!!!
MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 10:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Did you actually see the clip? I did. Two or three seconds, mostly from the back, or doctors and nurses in scrubs the same as anywhere in the world, moving busily around. Absolutely generic, could have been anywhere in the world(anywhere where most of the medicos were Caucasian, anyway). pretty much any busy hospital corridor anywhere in the world. Not at all surprising some overworked harassed techy pulled the wrong clip, audio not outstanding either, you pretty much needed high quality headphones and knowing in advance that they weren't speaking English to realize they weren't speaking English. Pure mistake and you're doing what you guys usually do, trying to inflate it into some deep conspiracy theory bullshit.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 10:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
the same as anywhere in the world,

This country was the location they claimed. They are lying and it is a big deal. A huge deal.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 10:18 pm
@coldjoint,
fox phony poll numbers.. most show him in lower 40s, and disapproval around 50%. and biden well above him.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 10:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
fox phony poll numbers..

They have had polls not favorable to Trump you have agreed with. What is the problem now? This is a waste of time because Biden will never beat Trump. He might never know he lost, but that is besides the point.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 10:46 pm
https://i.postimg.cc/qMNFM0CH/drumpf-pillow-guy.jpg
coldjoint

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 11:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Jealous? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wilso

Thu 9 Apr, 2020 11:26 pm
You wanted a game show host as president. Now you’re on survivor