monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:44 am
@izzythepush,
As I said, no examples of any atrocity committed by the NRA.
izzythepush

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:59 am
@oralloy,
Which shows no understanding whatsoever. You can pretend all you like, but the facts remain, the NRA is at the very least complicit in every shooting in America.
oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
I understand just fine. You said that the NRA was committing atrocities. Your statement was incorrect.
izzythepush

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 12:07 pm
@oralloy,
You cannot provide one example of you understanding anything.
oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Funny joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-1#post-6356098

My instantaneous understanding of funny joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-1#post-6356102

Izzythepush not instantly understanding funny joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-2#post-6356165

Funny joke explained to Izzythepush some hours later:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-2#post-6356467

Izzythepush finally gets funny joke:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-2#post-6356482
izzythepush

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 12:15 pm
@oralloy,
It's not a funny joke. See what I mean about you not understanding.
oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 12:24 pm
@izzythepush,
You mean you still don't get the joke? My mistake. I thought you'd finally gotten it after it was explained to you.
izzythepush

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 12:39 pm
@oralloy,
Don't try to be funny, it's painful.

This is your ace in the hole isn't? You've certainly trotted it out enough times hoping it will send me into meltdown and do a Baldimo, denying everything and accusing you of hacking my account.

It's not much of an ace though. If you look at the time slots you'll see it was about 7am and I'd just woken up. When I go on a thread I start at the end and scroll back up. I was replying to one of Glitterbag's posts addressed to me and hadn't even read the "joke."

So mea culpa, when I get up first thing I may get the wrong end of the stick. It certainly beats having to slop out.

Far from your ace in the hole being the ace of spades or the ace of swords it's the ace of dildos with faulty wiring which will give you a nasty shock and bits that get detached and lost.

Hopefully this time I've framed things in a way you might understand.
oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 02:35 pm
@izzythepush,
I think it's a fair response when you try to pretend that I lack the ability to understand things.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 02:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I don't regard facts as errors.

What fact?
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 03:04 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
In the knowledge of and facility with the English language, how would you rate yourself in comparison with Buckley?

Light years ahead, Bernie. But you wouldn't understand because you too know diddly squat about the English language.

Buckley was a poseur, much like georgeob1 and you.

You can't even address simple questions like how did WTC 1200 to 1300 F fires melt [2800F] WTCs 1, 2 & 7 structural steel?
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 03:06 pm
@oralloy,
Thee biggest terrorist group in the history of the world is the usa.

Quote:
"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents," George Bush announced on the day he began bombing Afghanistan, "they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril." I'm glad he said "any government", as there's one which, though it has yet to be identified as a sponsor of terrorism, requires his urgent attention.
For the past 55 years it has been running a terrorist training camp, whose victims massively outnumber the people killed by the attack on New York, the embassy bombings and the other atrocities laid, rightly or wrongly, at al-Qaida's door. The camp is called the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, or Whisc. It is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, and it is funded by Mr Bush's government. --- George Monbiot
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 03:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You NRA types may like to pretend you're something else but the truth is plain to see.

While correct in this small sense, ever the hypocrite, izzy. You goofy usa government official conspiracy theory schizophrenic conspiracy theorists make the phoniest of pretenses that you believe in the above and not a one of you can provide a shred of evidence for you fantasy.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 04:16 pm
@JTT,
Wrong again. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets.
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 04:22 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I think it's a fair response when you try to pretend that I lack the ability to understand things.

Even when you "understand" things you misdirect/lie/feign ignorance/... because you have a deep aversion to reality and the truth.
oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 04:31 pm
@JTT,
It's not a lie. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets.
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 04:36 pm
@oralloy,
How come you don't want to talk about 1) your obvious lie pretending there is no such thing as nanothermite, or 2) your actual ignorance about the existence of usa military developed nanothermite and it being found in WTC dust?
RABEL222

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 05:05 pm
@JTT,
Looked up nanothermite theory. Its BS. Look it up yourself rather than adopting some conspiracy nuts idea.
oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 05:18 pm
@JTT,
Why don't you want to talk about the obvious fact that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both military targets?

Not to mention the fact that Japan refused to surrender until after both A-bombs had already been dropped.

Those are the real facts here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 06:17 pm
@RABEL222,
nano-thermite does really exist but its generally handled on the spot because its a bit unstable. Why anyone would use it in a building drop would be totally idiotic. Size milling is one reason why gunpowder , when finely milled and screened , becomes much more energetic. The same thing happens with particle control to make nano-thermite react as it does.
JTT (camlok) is just using mis-applied words .

I wish Kuvasz was still here he was a real organic- preparations- physical- chemist. One doesnt **** with "bucket chemistry" when doing something as highly planned astaking down structures. SAFETY is always the mainstay and using metastable compounds to do a focused precise task is like carrying Nitro on a pack mule.