monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Builder

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 06:49 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
One doesnt **** with "bucket chemistry" when doing something as highly planned astaking down structures.

I fail to see what any of this has to do with the thread, but there's plenty of photo evidence, and theory hashing, at the following link.

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf
farmerman

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 08:07 pm
@Builder,
then you should have read a few posts before mine, I was responding to them. Sorry if you failed to pick up on that
blatham

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:11 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
@blatham,
Quote:
In the knowledge of and facility with the English language, how would you rate yourself in comparison with Buckley?

Light years ahead
Apparently they don't make light years the way they used to.

I now have this chap or chapess on ignore. Hoping others who haven't done the same will do so.
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:44 pm
@blatham,
Bernie Latham the great coward. I knew you were working towards this. You have pulled this stunt before as have many of the others. Hypocrites all!!

Not to mention hopeless at science, evidence, truth and honesty.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:48 pm
@RABEL222,
You are as ignorant as oralloy and farmerman, Rabel.

Let's hear your take on "nanothermite theory".
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:55 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I was responding to them. Sorry if you failed to pick up on that

It's hard to tell with you, famerman, because you are being your usual slippery self. These top scientists [look the world 'scientist' up in a dictionary so you know what I meant] found and described nano scale thermite. It says so right in their Abstract but coward/liar that you are, you failed to mention that.

You also made the LUDICROUS suggestion that nanothermite is unstable and hard to work with. Are you outright lying or are you really this ignorant?

===============
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

Abstract: We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the
destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in
this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan
resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later.
The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy
dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation
of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum
are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich
spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these
chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 10:09 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
but its generally handled on the spot because its a bit unstable.

Nano scale explosives are much safer than regular explosives. Again, farmerman is either lying outright or he is ignorant of things he should know about.

I have put in bold the quote [see below] from the man who led the team that developed nanothermite.

Quote:

These new materials have structures that can be controlled on the nanometer (billionth-of-a-meter) scale. Simpson explains, "In general, the smaller the size of the materials being combined, the better the properties of energetic materials. Since these `nanostructures' are formed with particles on the nanometer scale, the performance can be improved over materials with particles the size of grains of sand or of powdered sugar. In addition, these `nanocomposite' materials can be easier and much safer to make than those made with traditional methods." --- Randy Simpson, director of the Energetic Materials Center

Quote:
farmerman: Why anyone would use it in a building drop would be totally idiotic.

Not WHY, farmerman, IT WAS USED IN THE DEMOLITION OF WTCs 1, 2 & 7!!! We know this because it was found in the dust. This was described in the peer reviewed NEVER CHALLENGED scientific paper that you are too frightened to read.

We know it was used because WTCs 1, 2 & 7 structural steel was melted as were a number of other metals that melt/vaporize at temperatures high above the 1200-1300F WTC fires.

Quote:
Size milling is one reason why gunpowder , when finely milled and screened , becomes much more energetic. The same thing happens with particle control to make nano-thermite react as it does.
JTT (camlok) is just using mis-applied words .

You are the one that is using misapplied ideas, words, concepts all in a lame attempt to mislead. That is totally unscientific of you, but that has always been your schtick, farmerman!! Shameful!!!

Nanothermite can be sprayed and painted on.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 10:11 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman's reply to RABEL is one lie after another in the most shameful attempt to hide the truth, hide the science. It is an action that would get a real scientist drummed out of the business.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 10:42 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Size milling is one reason why gunpowder , when finely milled and screened , becomes much more energetic. The same thing happens with particle control to make nano-thermite react as it does.

Again, farmerman illustrates his ignorance or his lying. He will have to identify which it is he has been doing.

Nanothermite is NOT MILLED. It is built from the nano scale up, NOT ground down like conventional explosives.

But the truly IMPORTANT thing that farmerman is trying to obscure is that this usa military "new generation of super explosives"was found in WTC dust. The towers were demolished by controlled demolitions. Case closed except for the indictments to be handed down by the US federal grand jury in NYC investigating these heinous usa crimes.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:25 pm
Bump
roger

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:40 pm
@glitterbag,
This thread needed to be bumped?
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:44 pm
Did someone just say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)
RABEL222

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 12:04 am
@JTT,
Google it. I don't reply to people who disregard facts.
izzythepush

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 12:55 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

nano-thermite does really exist but its generally handled on the spot because its a bit unstable. Why anyone would use it in a building drop would be totally idiotic.

This is what conspiracy nuts do, they approach ordinary people who know little to nothing about explosives, building or jet design and they baffle them with pseudo science. Throw a load of meaningless terms which they know can't be argued against.

That's why most of us rely on real scientists who know it's all bollocks.
glitterbag

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 01:02 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah, but you can actually read and digest information....show off
hightor

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:06 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I wish Kuvasz was still here...

Me too.
Builder

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:52 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
then you should have read a few posts before mine

There's pages of it. I sped-read them all.

It's about as relevant as Hissy talking about his toilet paper fetish.
farmerman

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:51 am
@Builder,
Then all I can say is that your self announced sagacity is outweighed by your mendacity.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 05:34 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Yeah... reading and processing information and basing opinions on that information... dirty pool!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 06:25 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Laughing Laughing Drunk

Sad part is that you believe it.