monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Sat 28 Jul, 2018 05:43 pm
A rather entertaining little bitch fight here, eh? Guess who got arrested for assault when it was all over?:

Hint: It wasn't the fat girl.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 28 Jul, 2018 07:48 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37910058_1832070430213273_1980889752148115456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0b0e2f435c4364f076f026c0f0dc08d1&oe=5BD46DA1
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 28 Jul, 2018 08:32 pm
"Lock her up" has lost much of its utility. My recommendation to those who are eager to attend the President's rallies is to run with a new and easily understandable truth-chant.

"We like vulgar".
blatham

Sat 28 Jul, 2018 08:52 pm
It occurs to me that when I am addressing republicans here, I'd like to make it easily evident that I am speaking to them. It won't happen often but that really makes it more appropriate, I think.

So from now on, any time I write specifically to the Republicans here, I will post in a colored script. I chosen the color and narrowed down the shade to something perfect. This is it.

I call this shade Menstrual Red. So from here on out, dear Republican friends in attendance, all my communications will be coming right at you in Menstrual Red.
glitterbag

Sat 28 Jul, 2018 08:52 pm
@blatham,
Issa is despicable, always has been. Why is he even commenting on Michael Cohen?
coldjoint

Sat 28 Jul, 2018 08:53 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
"We like vulgar".

Quote:
I call this shade Menstrual Red.

Didn't you just complain about vulgarity? Laughing Laughing Laughing Just add one progressive get a double standard.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 28 Jul, 2018 09:54 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
"Lock her up" has lost much of its utility. My recommendation to those who are eager to attend the President's rallies is to run with a new and easily understandable truth-chant.

"We like vulgar".

Alas, counter-productive. "Vulgar" is a word employed by a highbrow to criticize someone who is not acting highbrow enough, at least for his or her taste. Most Trump supporters would never use it, though they wouldn't mind being called it.

You need something earthier. Maybe start a thread collecting suggestions.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 03:06 am
Best-laid plans that didn't work out department:

Quote:
Candidate Donald Trump vowed to expose dirt on his political opponents Bill and Hillary Clinton just two days before the controversial 2016 Trump Tower meeting that his former lawyer Michael Cohen insisted Trump knew about.

Trump never delivered on his promise after his eldest son Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then campaign manager Paul Manafort met with attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya in 2016. The men expected to be presented with damaging information about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but the attorney failed to deliver, Donald Trump Jr. told Senate investigators.

His father’s promised speech on the Clintons then sank without a trace.

(...)

Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg also told CNN’s Jake Tapper earlier this year that Trump knew about the meeting. “He talked about it a week before,” Nunberg added.

HP
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 05:42 am
@hightor,
Huffpo. Hahahahahaha

hightor wrote:

1. Trump never delivered on his promise...His father’s promised speech on the Clintons then sank without a trace.

2. Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg also told CNN’s Jake Tapper earlier this year that Trump knew about the meeting. “He talked about it a week before,” Nunberg added.

1. Completely false.

2.Nunberg knew nothing and he didn't claim he did.

https://able2know.org/topic/355218-2682#post-6686923

Is there ANY fake news, anywhere, ever, that you won't believe, Hi?
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 06:23 am
Thomas Sowell, a black academic, analyzes the effects of slavery on race relations and related issues in the USA.

0 Replies

layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 06:39 am
Steve Bannon said that the press was the "opposition party," and he is right. The Democrats have no leaders, no platform, no real agenda. Every issue they bring up is media-driven. It comes from the top down. The current "campaign" issue of the democrats is always the then-current media-manufactured scandal about Trump.
farmerman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 07:02 am
@layman,
thats good to know because 99% of the time someone accuses another of something out of character, usually the accuser recognizes that in themselves.

Look it up, its a psych phenom used by oppressive govts the world over

GOP is strongly linked to FOX networks and its talking points.

Random crap that Trump seems to exude i always reported and "dressed up" as being somehow brilliant by Fox

Plump has done things that hes reversed when events begin to undo his programs .

GOP leadership seems to be undergoing rictus
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 07:31 am
@layman,
Quote:
1. Completely false.

You mean Trump's campaign really did get the information they were looking for?
Quote:
2.Nunberg knew nothing and he didn't claim he did.

Okay, sure.
Quote:
Nunberg — who was fired in the summer of 2015 after spending just six weeks with the Trump campaign — also claimed that then-candidate Donald Trump was aware of the infamous Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a group of Russians in June 2016. He also blamed Trump directly for Mueller's swirling investigation, telling Tapper, "Donald Trump caused this because he's an idiot."

The Week
Quote:
Is there ANY fake news, anywhere, ever, that you won't believe, Hi?

Yes. And most of it is posted here by defenders of Trump. I might add that reporting what someone said is not "fake news".
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 07:37 am
Just the kinda lame-ass virtue signalling which candy-ass cheese-eaters will embrace and promote, thinking they have won over the American people with their moral superiority, eh?

Quote:
"Governor, if Kitty Dukakis were raped and murdered, would you favor an irrevocable death penalty for the killer?'' ``No, I don't, Bernard,''

https://static.politico.com/dims4/default/138b7b4/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3-origin-images.politico.com%2F2013%2F11%2F01%2Fdukakis_tank_2_c.jpg
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 07:45 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Nunberg — who was fired in the summer of 2015 after spending just six weeks with the Trump campaign — also claimed that then-candidate Donald Trump was aware of the infamous Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a group of Russians in June 2016. He also blamed Trump directly for Mueller's swirling investigation, telling Tapper, "Donald Trump caused this because he's an idiot."

The Week

Thanks for proving my point, yet again, Hi. You repeat this outright lie, and try to support it with irrelevancies. "claimed that then-candidate Donald Trump was aware of the infamous Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a group of Russians in June 2016."

He never made any such "claim." Got any words from him which say that? No, you just take fake news distortions, presented to you as fact, and you then cockily present them as fact to others, ad nauseum.

Quote:
reporting what someone said is not "fake news".
Try reporting what they actually said, sometime, eh?

Wise up, chump.
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 08:00 am
@layman,
Only an utter idiot could possibly subscribe to the "reasoning" relied on here.

It was a busy night for Trump. The final primary results had just come in and Trump made an acceptance speech in which he said he would later summarize some bad crap about Clinton.

Now, according to the idiotic left, Trump didn't have a single negative thing that he could possibly say about Clinton, but he was hoping to god that some russian would give him something, down the road, and, solely on that basis, "promised" he would expose her.

Who, but a straight-up chump, would believe that?

He MADE the speech shortly thereafter, and he didn't need a damn thing from russia to do it. It is an outright lie to say the "never" made the speech as Huffpo and every other fake news rag claims, for the hogslop-like consumption of cheese-eaters.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 08:04 am
@layman,
Learn to read, cheese-eaters. Here it is again.

layman wrote:

revelette1 wrote:
“I'm going to give a major speech on — probably Monday of next week — and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,” Trump said.

The cheese-eatin BBC wrote:
US election: Donald Trump's five lines of attack on Clinton

22 June 2016

Donald Trump promised a bare-knuckles speech with sweeping attacks on Hillary Clinton, and on Wednesday he delivered it.

He accused the Democratic presumptive nominee of criminal corruption. He called her a "world-class liar". He offered a bullet-point summation of an anti-Clinton book written by a conservative commentator.

And he read a letter from the widow of a police officer killed by an undocumented immigrant who said the former secretary of state had the "blood of so many on her hands" and should "go to prison to pay for the crimes she has already committed against this country."

Here are the five primary lines of attack Mr Trump relied on in his Wednesday speech - and what they could mean for the presidential race in the weeks and months to come...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36592975

As if Trump wouldn't have a single negative thing about Clinton unless some russian told him one at some later date, eh?

How naive can these cheese-eaters get, I ax ya?
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 08:15 am
@layman,
But Trump's defenders (and others) have already said that it doesn't matter if Trump knew about the meeting beforehand. Why does it matter so much to you?

The Nunberg story has been widely reported.

Check it out:
http://www.snappytv.com/tc/7302173

Where has he retracted this statement?
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 08:27 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

But Trump's defenders (and others) have already said that it doesn't matter if Trump knew about the meeting beforehand. Why does it matter so much to you?

The Nunberg story has been widely reported.

Check it out:
http://www.snappytv.com/tc/7302173

Where has he retracted this statement?

What statement? That link leads nowhere. What was the "statement?" Nothing about what he said would need to be "retracted" in order to disprove your false claims.

Nunberg basically said he "believed" Trump knew, and said Tapper "knew' it too, suggesting that he (Nunberg) had in fact got the information from Tapper's shows. Nunberg NEVER claimed that he heard Trump say any such thing. He was merely subscribing the to same ridiculous "reasoning" that the other buffoons are, i.e., because Trump said the would trash Clinton, that PROVES he knew of the meeting in advance.

Nice try, cheese-eater.

Wise up, chump.
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 08:36 am
@layman,
Quote:
TAPPER: I don't know what happened at that meeting.

President Trump says he knew nothing about the meeting. Do you think that that's true?

NUNBERG: No.

TAPPER: You don't think that's true?

NUNBERG: No... and, Jake, I have watched your news reports. You know it's not true. He talked about it a week before.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1803/05/cg.01.html

Every cheese-eater and his brother thinks he KNOWS something because he chooses to BELIEVE it. That's understood, coming from a cheese-eater, but this **** is ridiculous.

Nunberg is only expressing his half-baked beliefs, based on speculative conjecture and invalid inferences drawn from absurd premises, and doesn't claim to personally know a damn thing about what Trump said, other than Trump's own public statements.
0 Replies