0 Replies

hightor

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 08:59 am
@layman,
Quote:
That link leads nowhere.

Try a different browser.
Quote:
Nunberg NEVER claimed that he heard Trump say any such thing.

Well, in the link he reports that Trump "talked about it the week before".
http://www.snappytv.com/tc/7302173

Quote:

Wise up, chump.

The "chumps" are the ones who elected in this pig in a poke.
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 09:02 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

e link he reports that Trump "talked about it the week before".
http://www.snappytv.com/tc/7302173

Exactly, fool. Now read the context, which I just spoonfed to you.

Your continuing attempts to give the appearance of truth to outright falsehood merely demonstrates your addiction to sophistry and your utter lack of intellectual integrity, I'm afraid, eh, Hi?
hightor

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 09:13 am
@layman,
Quote:
Exactly, fool.

So where has he retracted that statement? Where has it been proven to be incorrect? All you've done is attempt to muddy the water by bringing up tangential speculation. The guy said Trump knew about it. His conversation with Tapper is there for all to see.
layman wrote:
Nunberg knew nothing and he didn't claim he did.

He did make that claim. I'm asking where it's been proven to be false.
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 09:15 am
@hightor,
Have you no sense of decency?

I think you're a god-damn fool.

That statement of my belief proves it.

And I won't retract it, so the proof is final.

Nunberg never claimed to know a damn thing, as you and Huffpo try to pretend.
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 09:21 am
@layman,
Hightor wrote:

layman wrote:
Nunberg knew nothing and he didn't claim he did.

Hightor wrote:
He did make that claim. I'm asking where it's been proven to be false.

Nunberg does not, there or anywhere, claim to "know" anything.

I might have been wrong. It's possible, I suppose, that you're actually that stupid, and really believe what you're saying.

But I doubt it.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 09:22 am
@layman,
Boy, did Dukakis take it in the pants.
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 09:27 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Boy, did Dukakis take it in the pants.

Hahahahaha.

Yeah, BIGTIME, eh!? The chump.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 09:52 am
Quote:
How Presidential Race Was Won-and Lost : Michael S. Dukakis

November 10, 1988|BOB DROGIN | Times Staff Writer

Dukakis folded at the first and only question about crime. When CNN's Bernard Shaw asked if Dukakis would still oppose the death penalty if his wife were raped and murdered, his cold, rambling response ended with a call for a hemispheric drug summit. It was stunning except to those who knew him best.

"He said screw it. I'll just be myself. And, for better or worse, he was," said one longtime friend.

"We all knew what he was like," said Whitehead. "We just had to hope it wouldn't make any difference." But the damage was undeniable: One adviser called the flight home "the last plane from Saigon."

"I gave it my best shot," Dukakis said.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-11-10/news/mn-299_1_dukakis-lost-reelection/3

The coffin was already pretty well sealed, but that was the final nail, eh?
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 10:11 am
This is pretty damned smart. Two Russian soldiers guarding Donald Trump's star

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5Y93gJ7Td18/W10RSiPel6I/AAAAAAAA9Ug/uHRjw1nb9h8bJ1u1c3NEsYg36M1HjMVHgCLcBGAs/s640/Screenshot%2B2018-07-28%2Bat%2B8.58.12%2BPM.png
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 10:21 am
Quote:
US Therapists See Increase in Patients With 'Trump Anxiety Disorder'

Therapists say there's been a rise in anxiety stemming from the country's politics, and it is being called "Trump Anxiety Disorder."

A report from CBC News in Canada says that since President Trump was elected, mental health professionals in the United States have seen an increase in patients whose stress has come from politics.

A prevalent "symptom" of the "disorder" is feeling as though the world is going to end.

Elisabeth LaMotte, founder of the D.C. Counseling and Psychotherapy Center in Washington, D.C., said: "It's very disorienting and constantly unsettling."

According to an essay written by psychologist Jennifer Panning, the symptoms of "Trump Anxiety Disorder" include "feeling a loss of control and helplessness, and fretting about what's happening in the country and spending excessive time on social media."

A 2017 poll by the American Psychological Organization also found that nearly half of its respondents said they were significantly stressed due to the country's political climate.

Me, I don't conclude that the world is "going" to end. It's already ended, no "going to" about it. It ends every day. Just ask any cheese-eater, eh?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 10:45 am
@blatham,
Quote:
Two Russian soldiers guarding Donald Trump's star

How many Russian soldiers live in Hollywood? Is it just these two of is there a battalion hidden somewhere under Trumps control ready to stop brain dead liberals from acting like idiots?
0 Replies

layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 11:09 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg also told CNN’s Jake Tapper earlier this year that Trump knew about the meeting. “He talked about it a week before,” Nunberg added.

This distortion is obviously an attempt to insinuate that Nunberg, as a campaign aide, was privy to a meeting where he personally heard Trump "talk about the meeting."

A complete lie.

1. Nunberg NEVER told Tapper that Trump knew about the meeting. He merely said that he believed Trump knew.

2. The "talk" he is referring only to Trump's public statement that he would later be giving a speech about Clinton. In other words, the same senseless horseshit that Huffpo is trying to peddle. Furthermore, the suggestion by Nunberg is that the got the information from Tapper himself.

Quote:
Candidate Donald Trump vowed to expose dirt on his political opponents Bill and Hillary Clinton...Trump never delivered on his promise...

The men expected to be presented with damaging information about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but the attorney failed to deliver, Donald Trump Jr. told Senate investigators.

His father’s promised speech on the Clintons then sank without a trace.

More absolute and unqualified lies, which have more than amply been exposed. Yet this post gets 6 thumbs up, and you continue to adamantly defend it, Hi.

All this proves, Hi, is that you and your homeys are complete liars and sophists. You continue to lie when everyone knows you're lyiing. Well, that may be too harsh. Maybe you're all just mentally ill after having contracted Trump Derangement Syndrome, who knows for sure?
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 11:58 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Where has he retracted this statement?

You have to ask? Nunberg has clearly and emphatically denied the false impression which Huffpo and all the other fake news outlets have been trying to convey by misrepresenting him.

Quote:
During an interview on NBC News' "Meet The Press," Nunberg said Sunday that he believes Trump over Cohen, though he never discussed the claims with Cohen.

"If Michael Cohen says now he knew about the Russia meeting in advance, I would believe Don Jr. and the president in light of learning Michael was taping conversations," Nunberg told host Chuck Todd.

Nunberg also said Sunday [i.e., today] that although he hasn't discussed the Russia probe with Trump, he believes the president is complying with the special counsel Robert Mueller.

Trump is a good manager who didn't lie to him and "never, ever lied" about issues in his business, Nunberg said.

"Everything was always done on the up-and-up the president always would say everything has got to be legal."

https://www.businessinsider.com/sam-nunberg-michael-cohen-trump-tower-russia-meeting-2018-7

Nunberg was fired from the campaign a year before this ever happened, and specifically told Chuck Todd at NBC that he would never be in a position to discuss the situation with Trump to begin with.
gungasnake

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 12:24 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/38055911_10155759775622507_4123480311411507200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8a5a01cf87e1059bd3780c0c9ed5eabd&oe=5C095793
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 12:36 pm
@layman,
Quote:
You continue to lie when everyone knows you're lyiing.

You consistently fail to see the distinction between oratio recta and oratio obliqua.
Quote:
In other words, the same senseless horseshit that Huffpo is trying to peddle.

The story has been reported by sources other than HP.
Quote:
All this proves, Hi, is that you and your homeys are complete liars and sophists.

It doesn't prove anything. Nor do I have any "homeys" on this site.
Quote:
Maybe you're all just mentally ill after having contracted Trump Derangement Syndrome...

If we accept Ms. LaMotte's criterion, a lot of Trump supporters already suffer from ODS.
layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 12:36 pm
@layman,
Todd directly asked Nunberg if, as a 'character witness,' Nunberg would say Trump was telling the truth about facts pertaining to the Mueller investigation. Nunberg said "Yes, I would.'

Not satisfied, Todd said: "But you're not comfortable saying that he tells the truth overall."

Nunberg went on to say that Trump enjoyed playing people against each other in his organization as a way of motivating them, and would sometimes say one thing to one person, and something else to another, but that was the extent of the "lies," he had heard from Trump. Beyond that, Trump had never, ever lied about anything concerning business, he said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/former-trump-adviser-says-cohen-has-lost-credibility-secret-taping-n895581

Nice try, cheese-eaters.

0 Replies

layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 12:39 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Quote:
In other words, the same senseless horseshit that Huffpo is trying to peddle.

The story has been reported by sources other than HP.

Indeed it has. Just as falsely in most cases. A point which I made a long way back. Once the "talking points" are agreed upon, all the fake news falls into lockstep. Do you have a point? Does repetition of fake news make it true, ya figure?
0 Replies

layman

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 01:03 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
You consistently fail to see the distinction between oratio recta and oratio obliqua.

Heh, nice try, poseur. Pretentious latin won't save you from your own B.S. If anyone is failing to properly interpret speech, direct or indirect, it's you, homeboy.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Jul, 2018 02:34 pm
Quote:
A Dozen Christian Villages in Nigeria Wiped Out by Muslims in Four-Day Killing Spree

If these were Royhinga Muslims the world would be screaming. Any Muslims for that matter. And our MSM would be all over it. Not Christians, no air time for them.

I hope Trump weighs in on this. Or sends troops to kill these bastards.