monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 07:15 am
Today, the NRA and countless right wing politicos and pundits will say...

"This is no time to be pointing fingers and politicizing gun laws in America. But the left will do this, again, because they want to push their extremist anti-American ideology even while so many families are suffering so profoundly from the acts of a lone madman"
blatham

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 07:23 am
This tweet from Sheldon Adelson's choice for lead columnist after purchasing the Las Vegas Review Journal.
Quote:
Wayne Allyn Root‏
@WayneRoot
Shooting victims everywhere. Shots fired at Mandalay, Trop, Bellagio, NYNY, Luxor, Hooters, Stratosphere. This is real thing. Muslim terror.
11:51 PM - 1 Oct 2017
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 07:50 am
@blatham,
Lash is making a lot of **** up today. Don't expect an answer, she goes quiet whenever she's asked for sources.

https://able2know.org/topic/416856-3#post-6513973
Lash

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 07:58 am
@blatham,
Associates.
Lash

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 07:59 am
@izzythepush,
The day everyone speaks here in quotes alone, I’ll take that ridiculous request seriously.

Hold your breath.
izzythepush

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:00 am
@Lash,
Other Trump supporters you mean. I wouldn't rely on them, they've a habit of talking bollocks.
Lash

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:02 am
@izzythepush,
I was surprised that the Scalise shooter was a Bernie fan.

People I know, just speculating.

Certainly, Bernie nor Hillary would be at fault.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:03 am
@Lash,
You attributed a quotation to the EU. You made that quote up otherwise you'd be able to provide a source for that quotation.

You just make **** up and then get nasty when asked for proof. You have no proof, the EU did not say what you claimed. You're lying, just as you're lying about having heard Sanders/Clinton supporters are to blame for the Las Vegas shootings.
Lash

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:10 am
@izzythepush,
I’m not doing your work for you. Read the EU statement yourself. It’s clearly stated.

You are famous for lying about what people say and don’t say when it suits you. You do it for sport. The things that entertain some people... I see you’ve got yourself drooling again with glee over a new lie.

Imagine the fun for A2K if someone were to do the same to you. They really might, you know.
blatham

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:14 am
Quote:
Mike Rosenberg‏Verified account
@ByRosenberg
Las Vegas is the 273rd mass shooting (4+ people shot) in America this year. We're 273 days into the year http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
12:37 AM - 2 Oct 2017

This is what liberty looks like.
izzythepush

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:15 am
@Lash,
It's your work, you claimed something that's not there. I have read the statement, it's not there, you're making **** up.

I don't do that, if I claim something verifiable, like a quotation, I include sources, because that's the job of the person making the claims.

If it's 'clearly stated,' you should have no problem finding it.

It's not clearly stated, you're making **** up. You do that a lot.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:16 am
@izzythepush,
There are only two questions she's so far avoided answering in the last hour.
blatham

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:18 am
Recurring Onion headline

Quote:
"No Way To Prevent This"
Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Lash

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:42 am
Isis is trying to claim the shooter.

Seems a little contrived, but the world is a weird place lately.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-killings-calls-shooter-one-of-its-soldiers/article/2636251
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 08:46 am
@blatham,
That's about par for the course.
blatham

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 09:02 am
Trump's little speech today (taking no questions) was jam-packed with Godness. Also, with solemnity. And sincerity. You could hear that in his monotone/reciting words voice. It was so moving, like listening to Hugh Hefner reading the Holy Bible.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 09:04 am
@izzythepush,
I'm sure she'll get around to it. Both queries put to her were quite simple. The only thing that would make her task difficult would be if she's flying under false colors.