The new Democratic party. What will it look like?

revelette2

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 09:44 am
@layman,
No it does not. They said some people might be in the protest who are in groups they support, but they are not funding the protest.
Miller

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 09:59 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

The new Democratic Party? What will it look like?

What will it look like? Same as it looks right now...only a bit younger.

By the way, what does this thread have to do with Christianity?

Have you even considered the possibility of a Jewish woman as our next President? Or, how about a Muslim or Hindu woman as the next President?

Is the US really a Christian nation, or is this another batch of online BS?

If the US is a Christian nation, why is there so much hate?

layman

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 10:15 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

No it does not. They said some people might be in the protest who are in groups they support, but they are not funding the protest.

Heh, they (Soros, via "Open Society") give huge sums to organized groups who then use the money to hire individuals. It may be true that the organizers of this Soros-controlled sub-groups are not, personally, out in the streets. No one says otherwise. Soros "funds" them, he doesn't take to the streets himself, either.
revelette2

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 10:53 am
@layman,
You entire post is nothing but a bunch of bull crap. Open Society is huge, supporting massive causes with lots free individuals capable of making a decision to join a protest on their own. They did not personally fund any group to hire people to protest or else they would in fact be funding them and they have said they were not. I know it suits your narrative to say Soros funds the protest rather than free individuals making a free choice to join a protest but you have no proof of such is the case.
layman

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 10:55 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

They did not personally fund any group to hire people to protest or else they would in fact be funding them and they have said they were not.

They said, eh? Heh, OK.
revelette2

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 10:57 am
@layman,
Just like I said, assume they are lying because it is a Soros Foundation even if you have no proof they are lying it doesn't matter to you.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 12:49 pm
@Miller,
Quote:

By the way, what does this thread have to do with Christianity?

Many Christians seem to vote republican at least here in the south so I would think that may hinder progressive ideas to some degree.
I also tag my threads multicultural to get as many different view points as I can. I target Christian more often than other religions hoping that I can get them to look through their kaleidoscopes from a different angle.

Quote:
Have you even considered the possibility of a Jewish woman as our next President?

I first voted for Bernie in the primaries and then I learned about Jill so I voted for Jill, Both Jewish from my understanding. It had nothing to do with religion but rather ethics for me.

Quote:
Is the US really a Christian nation, or is this another batch of online BS?

It seems to be a combination to me.

Quote:
If the US is a Christian nation, why is there so much hate?

I think Gandhi had a good response when he said. 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians

0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 11:15 am
Pelosi's re-elected....so that cesspool isn't being drained either.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 11:42 am
@Brand X,
Ugh. I had such hope for change from that bunch.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 12:20 pm
Well, I don't know of anything she has ever done that could be considered unethical or wrong and she has been pretty good at her job. So, I am glad.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 01:17 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Well, I don't know of anything she has ever done that could be considered unethical or wrong and she has been pretty good at her job. So, I am glad.

Well she certainly has demonstrated her perspicacity and foresight on key issues. Her "We will have to pass the law (ACA) before we find out what's in it" was a masterstoke! We did indeed find out !

I suspect her position as Minority leader in the House is in some jeopardy now, depending on how the House Democrats see their futures. She may well win another two year term, but that will undoubtedly be her last.
Brand X

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 01:22 pm
@revelette2,
I'm sure the RNC agrees with you. Keep losing seats, Dems.
revelette2

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 03:07 pm
@Brand X,
Actually we gained some, just not enough.

Who won the US Senate and House of Representatives? Did the Democrats or Republicans win?
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 03:08 pm
@georgeob1,
That prediction don't take an whole lot smarts to predict, she is getting pretty old.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 04:19 pm
@revelette2,
Just an observation: no smarts implied. She's had some really good plastic surgery. She can retire happily to her mansion in Pacific Heights overlooking the Golden Gate, untroubled by the proletarian masses who aren't allowed within a mile of her neighborhood.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 06:04 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
That prediction don't take an whole lot smarts to predict, she is getting pretty old.

The votes for trump seems to suggest that Hillary and the DNC was getting ugly old.

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 06:34 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:

I personally think you may be honest in your reply but you and all the rest of us share a different subjective reality. My own mother voted for and thought Trumps was the lesser of two evils and I thought that Bernie and Jill were not evil at all in comparison to Hillary or Trump.

I think it may have something to do with education but I may be wrong. I study behavior, Ethics and axiology similar to the way you may think some people study physics. It can be very boring at times but I think I may have a better understanding of these subjects I have pondered, than before when I had no interest in them.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 09:16 pm
Have any of us democrats watched this trump movie?

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 09:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
Do we really need to tellyou once again that Hillary WON
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 10:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic says
Quote:

The votes for trump seems to suggest that Hillary and the DNC was getting ugly old.

Do we really need to tellyou once again that Hillary WON the vote, quite convincingly, currently by 2.3 million votes. The voters REJECTED Trum. It was only the Electoral College, which seems to exist only to install loser Republicans in the presidency, that anti-democratically (notice the small d) put him in.