FBI reopens case on Clinton private email server

AC14747

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 07:09 pm
@parados,
After getting either telephonic approval from the DA or in some places a supervisor who is allowed by the DAs office to sign off on routine cases or by the ADA on call.
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 07:14 pm
@Lash,
Uh I would go that far...never know who he's been with dont you know😵
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 07:36 pm
It's becoming increasingly clear that the reopened FBI investigation and the new materials discovered on the Abdeen/Weiner computer involve not only the FBI investigation regarding Hillary's unlawful use of a private server for her official communications, but also a number of other distinct long-term ongoing FBI investigations of related Clinton activities. These involve the overlapping activities of the Clinton Foundation; Bill Clinton's personal money- making activities, the public duties of Hillary as Secretary of State, as well as other corporate entities closely associated with both Clintons and the foudation they lead. Prominently included here is Teneo, a privately held international S corporation populated with former Clinton political operatives and closely involved with fund raising for the foundation and associated payments to husband Bill for speeches and other services.

In the increasingly less likely event of Hillary's election we are likely to see an extended period involving likely criminal charges against both Clintons and/or several of their key advisors. In short a likely constitutional crisis involving a President-elect and later a new president - all while the currently troubled world around us remains both turbulent and challenging, not to mention the domestic issues we face and the highly polarized state of the nation. In this situation Hillary's recent affirmation 0f her intention to preserve Loretta Lynch as Attorney General takes on possibly sordid overtones. Could this be, in effect, a bribe?
Meanwhile Hillary loudly demands the FBI do something it cannot lawfully do - release all the details of its ongoing investigations and accuses it of needlessly disrupting the national election,

I find this last claim a bit rich in that it is Hillary and her operatives who have stalled this investigation, physically destroyed servers, computers and mobile devices all subject to FBI and Congeressional Subpoenas; stalled the review process by delivering paper copies of thousands of e mails; used their influence and the help of the Administration to deliberately slow walk FOIA requests and all associated uinvestigations of the events surrounding these issues. In addition we have all been entertained by a continuing string of lies told by Hilolaty on this matter., starting with the noiw famous "I did it because I wanted to put all my e mails on a single device" (she had as many as 12) ; "No security violation occurred because no information marked as classified was on the server " : "You mean wiped it with a cloth?" , plus other whoppers about the Bengazi matter and other issues. In short Hillary has no one but heerself to blame for her present situation.

As the multiple investigations proceed the accumulating heat is likely to prompt one or more of Hillary's many agents to cop a plea to escape worse personal criminal accountability. Others may finally see the extent of the corrupt enterprise they have been serving and decide to bail out. At that point the whole sordid mess could well unravel very quickly.

Clearly the Clintons have an intense stake in winning the election, if only to hang on to the levers of power and further corrupt our public institutions in an effort save themselves and their ill-gotten gains.

Converserly they could win and even succeed in suppressing the truth and the due process of law. In such an event we will all pay a heavy price to the outcome.
Lash

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 09:33 pm
Some Wikileaks.
http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 07:47 am
@georgeob1,
Well stated George... Bravo.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 08:12 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
It's becoming increasingly clear that the reopened FBI investigation and the new materials discovered on the Abdeen/Weiner computer involve not only the FBI investigation regarding Hillary's unlawful use of a private server for her official communications, but also a number of other distinct long-term ongoing FBI investigations of related Clinton activities.

Excuse me, george, but where in hell did you read this? Given that Comey had no access to the content of this computer (warrant required), how can you make this claim/supposition? Truly, I'd love to know where you read or heard this.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 08:25 am
@blatham,
I don't know what George will have to say, but I would assume from the agents that told Comey they had found evidence of such? He is the Big Cheese in the FBI. He has investigators that report to him. He doesn't actually do the investigating.

The NY Times has an interesting article regarding the FBI.

Quote:
The surprise disclosure that agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation are taking a new look at Hillary Clinton’s email use lays bare, just days before the election, tensions inside the bureau and the Justice Department over how to investigate the Democratic presidential nominee.

Investigators found 650,000 emails on a laptop that they believe was used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, and underlying metadata suggests thousands of those messages could have been sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter.

It will take weeks, at a minimum, to determine whether those messages are work-related from the time Ms. Abedin served with Mrs. Clinton at the State Department; how many are duplicates of emails already reviewed by the FBI; and whether they include either classified information or important new evidence in the Clinton email probe.

Officials had to await a court order to begin reviewing the emails—which they received over the weekend, according to a person familiar with the matter—because they were uncovered in an unrelated probe of Mr. Weiner.

More at source.
blatham

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 08:30 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
but I would assume from the agents that told Comey they had found evidence of such?

Warrant needed to view them. No warrant until yesterday.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 08:48 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
but I would assume from the agents that told Comey they had found evidence of such?

They probably didn't start viewing it until yesterday which is why Comey was vague. They found 650,00 emails (That is a lot by any standard) from Huma who swore in court she handed over all devices she used. I doubt they read 650,000 emails over the weekend and waited until they had a warrant.

BUT, 650,000 emails was enough to reopen the investigation, wouldn't you think?
blatham

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 08:54 am
@McGentrix,
The question here was to george and how he could make the totally ungrounded assertions he made and, more specifically, what source was he referencing that led him to such assertions.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 08:55 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

blatham wrote:

Quote:

They probably didn't start viewing it until yesterday which is why Comey was vague. They found 650,00 emails (That is a lot by any standard) from Huma who swore in court she handed over all devices she used. I doubt they read 650,000 emails over the weekend and waited until they had a warrant.

BUT, 650,000 emails was enough to reopen the investigation, wouldn't you think?

650,000 emails on a laptop that was owned and used primarily by her estranged husband. And emails sent over an unknown time period.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:14 am
What happened was when they discovered the 650000 emails they also saw that a significant number came from Hillary's server. Apparently the laptop was used to back up Huma's smartphone. And that's what prompted the director to issue the statement. What that means boys and girls is those 33,000 emails that she **** canned after receiving the subpoena are probably there. And the reason that she deleted them obviously was because they are incriminating. So what she should do is withdraw her candidacy. Because if this selfish bitch continues on and does happen to win the election there will definitely be an independent investigator / Council appointed and eventually a grand jury impaneled which will then lead to a constitutional crisis. Hopefully she will do what's best for the country and not what's best for the Clinton name as she usually does.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:22 am
@giujohn,
What a bunch of half-truths and innuendos....

"She" did not delete the emails. She authorized their deletion, prior to the subpoena, and the IT personnel executed the work item after the subpoena.

And... constitutional crisis? Pretty sure there won't be one, although the GOP has already vowed to make her Presidency a **** show of investigations.

Best way to handle threats like that is with a middle finger. Bring it, assholes, and you'll keep losing voters and elections.....
parados

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:22 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
What that means boys and girls is those 33,000 emails that she **** canned after receiving the subpoena are probably there

Only if Huma is really named Hillary Clinton because I doubt every email that Hillary deleted was sent to Huma.
giujohn

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:32 am
@parados,
Well I'm more than confident there will be enough to cook both geese! Maybe they'll be able to be roommates at Danbury.😄
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:32 am
@parados,
But you see, Huma had access to HRC's emails, and squirreled away the ones she thought would be "life insurance."

These would not be the ones about yoga or weddings...
giujohn

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:38 am
@DrewDad,
Quote:
"She" did not delete the emails. She authorized their deletion

What a wonderfully inane distinction... Which I think the judge and or jury will agree.
maporsche

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:39 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

But you see, Huma had access to HRC's emails, and squirreled away the ones she thought would be "life insurance."

These would not be the ones about yoga or weddings...

You made a statement one time I think about how you like to wait for facts to come out before making a decision one way or another.

I really see that on display here.

God you must be a horrible teacher if you teach like you think.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:40 am
@giujohn,
The point is that her actions, in relation to the deletions, were prior to the subpoena being served.
maporsche

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:42 am
@Lash,
Is this were you're getting your marching orders now Lash?

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-liberal/2016/10/into-the-dead-pool-humas-folder-marked-life-insurance-2540505.html