Project Veritas - Rigging the Election

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 09:17 pm
In this explosive new video from Project Veritas Action, a Democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a process called birddogging.

A shady coordinated communications chain between the DNC, Clinton Campaign, Hillary Clinton’s Super PAC (Priorities) and other organizations are revealed. A key Clinton operative is on camera saying, “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this ************."

Remember that old lady the got knocked over by that evil old guy? Yeah, she was a Clinton operative planted to incite violence.

I know you guys are too far up Hillary's ass to see daylight, but watch the video. These are the people pulling your strings and making you dance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 4,085 • Replies: 94

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 09:46 pm
@McGentrix,
oh, its on the internet so it must be factual.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 09:56 pm
@farmerman,
...How do I reply to this... I mean it's video showing people talking and telling you who the people are. I am not sure what else you need to know about it.

What about Part 1 of this bothers you Farmerman? Do they need to come to your house and have stuff notarized in front of you and have Hillary sit down and pat your hand while she explains all the dirty **** that has been coming from her, her campaign, her PACs?
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 11:41 pm
@McGentrix,
I've said this on another thread, but then you posted the same thing on another thread too. So here we go again:
Quote:
McGentrix gets gulled again. Project Veritas was founded and run by James O'Keefe, who specializes in producingheavily edited tapes(to the point where the people in them seem to be saying things exactly the opposite of what they actually said in the raw tapes), who has lost quite a few court cases over the fact that his tapes are in fact far from "veritas" (which, for the benefit of those who did not suffer through a classical education. means "truth"). They arew uniformly extremely far-right, and they have all been excoriated. He's backed by Breitbart, the racist alt-right website, whose editor most recently was Steve Bannon, now Trumnp's high factotum. Based on the fact that everything he's ever done has skated pretty far away from the truth, I see no reason to think McG's curretn obsession is any different, and I see no reason to try and make sense of fifteen minutes of almost unintelligible audio. REad wikipedia's article on James O'Keefe--it's a real eye-opener. No, McG, you're going to have to do better than that.
Blickers

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 11:46 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
Remember that old lady the got knocked over by that evil old guy? Yeah, she was a Clinton operative planted to incite violence.

Yeah, but she still got knocked over by the evil old guy who was for Trump. Which is illegal.

In other words, your stupid video says that if you go to Trump rallies and say things against Trump, Trump's fans/goons will beat the **** out of you-but it's YOUR FAULT because you know those cretins will do it to you.

Ever hear of the First Amendment? It says you can say what you want to say as long as you don't advocate the violent overthrow of the US government. It doesn't say that you can say what you want except when you are surrounded by frenzied Fascists who figure they have legal license to pound the crap out of you because they can't control themselves.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 04:13 am
@McGentrix,
Do you and LAsh drink from the same aquifer? Remember, "**** aint true just cause you want it to be"

farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 04:16 am
@MontereyJack,
JAmes OKeefe has had an interesting association with "truth" , going back to about 2007.
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 04:31 am
@farmerman,
I love it how so many things we name, are just the opposite of what their titles imply.
PROJECT VERITAS--right
CITIZENS UNITED-- they definately are not
AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE--AINT
THE PATRIOT ACT--contains nothing about being a patriot
DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT--is just a means to discriminate against non heteros
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 06:26 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Do you and LAsh drink from the same aquifer? Remember, "**** aint true just cause you want it to be"

Maybe I've missed it or it's on threads that I haven't read, but where is this vigorous defense against a single thing that has come out regarding Trump? I mean that stuff is also "on the internet" right?

As of the release of this video, Scott Foval no longer works for the PACs. Why is that? If there isn't any truth behind the video, why has he been lat go?
Lash

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:05 am
@farmerman,
I strongly recommend that you dip a cup into my aquifer. Yours is polluted.

Blickers

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:55 am
@McGentrix,
After releasing the highly edited tape that ended ACORN, James O'Keefe, who was being interviewed over the course of weeks by a woman from a liberal magazine likely to be hostile to him, decided to seduce the woman and get it on camera to boast to his conservative buddies. A female staffer working for him, about halfway through this deception, quit on him and exposed it because the whole scheme was sick and bizarre.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:26 am
@McGentrix,
This video seem rather silly, McGentrix. It is clearly propaganda. It will rile up the base (as intended) and won't do much for the rest of the electorate.

It also seems to me that this type of video could be made about any presidential campaign from any party in the past 200 years. Is there a point here beyond the video?

Trump is losing the election because he is by far the worse candidate. Sure, elections are nasty affairs where your opponent is going to push on your weaknesses. Trump has far more weaknesses than Hillary which is why he is losing.

I don't see anything wrong with that given our current electoral system.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 10:12 am
@McGentrix,
the difference tween this and Trumpy clips is that, with Trump, WE HEAR IT FROM HIS MOUTH ON TV> Unless someone has come up with a clone, Im going with an assumption that it is the Donald hisself
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 10:15 am
@Lash,
And yours is full of hallucinogens. At least I can filter mine through a 0.4 micron GAC filter and remove the "pollutants". Hallucinogens, Im sorry, but youre not gonna get any better.

So your phony support of Bernie was just a deception to try to confuse any issues eh?

Lash

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 11:06 am
@farmerman,
I don't understand why it's so important for you people to believe that.

I donated $27. approximately 5 times during the primary season--and I don't have the kind of income to support that.

I volunteered, and adored him.

Like most of the people who supported him, I was attracted to his honesty, forthright manner, & the fact he called bullshit on powerful people and corporations. Why is that so hard to believe?

I wonder about people who can't understand it.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 11:10 am
Lash, some people just want to keep others in a certain box, otherwise they have to reason with a different view. They can't handle that people can change.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 05:54 pm
Part 2: In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

I know that the blind folks will continue being blind and they will throw this out because they are dishonest about the truth. Especially when the truth threatens their precious world view. Heaven forbid that the Hillary campaign might possibly be defrauding the American public, right?

Bunch of losers the blind are.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 06:48 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:

Bunch of losers the blind are.

It is quite odd for you to use the term "losers" to refer to the people who are in the process of winning an election. Generally "losers" are people who are losing (in this case that would be Trump supporters).

It doesn't seem like this story is being accepted by anyone outside of the right wing world.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:13 pm
@Brand X,
What I hate are hypocrites who believe one thing but claim they believe the opposite.
Lash

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:04 pm
@RABEL222,
Now you understand why I'm so furious at you lyin'-ass fakers, hating Bush for what Hillary does.