Project Veritas - Rigging the Election

RABEL222

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 10:28 pm
@farmerman,
Has anyone mentioned that the tRump foundation paid $10,000 to the guy that made this film?

www.thinkprogress.org Election 2016, Josh Israel
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 12:43 pm

Published on Oct 24, 2016

Part III of the undercover Project Veritas Action investigation dives further into the back room dealings of Democratic politics. It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change. And, it’s all disguised as a duck. In this video, several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Democracy Partners founder directly implicating Hillary Clinton in FEC violations. “In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground,” says Creamer in one of several exchanges. “So, by God, we would get ducks on the ground.” It is made clear that high-level DNC operative Creamer realized that this direct coordination between Democracy Partners and the campaign would be damning when he said: “Don’t repeat that to anybody.” The first video explained the dark secrets and the hidden connections and organizations the Clinton campaign uses to incite violence at Trump rallies. The second video exposed a diabolical step-by-step voter fraud strategy discussed by top Democratic operatives and showed one key operative admitting that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. This latest video takes this investigation even further.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 12:50 pm
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 04:39 pm
If the system were truly rigged, Trump would never have gotten as far as he has.
Lash

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 06:45 pm
@Setanta,
Clinton and her pawns rigged it to ensure she'd be able to beat a pied piper candidate--- as her team clearly states in their emails.
parados

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 07:03 pm
@Lash,
Clinton is so powerful, I can only hope she becomes President. Just think, if she can rig elections here, she can rig elections in Russia and prevent WW3.
Lash

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 03:14 am
@parados,
But , she WANTS WW3... She\'s the loyal girlfriend of the military industrial complex, and she keeps it well-fed.
farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 04:43 am
@Lash,
I assume that you love your country. Try to assume that those of us who dont buy your arguments, feel the same about her too. We see truths from some polar opposites of realities. Your a teacher so m unless your iin admin, youve got at least a Masters degree and probably a l;ot of experience being a professional educator.
However, Ive gotta say thatYour arguments are infantile and totally illogical. Thats all I gotta say to you, your bullshit is stressing me out . I cant actually entertain that idiocy as you propose. Its totally stupid.

Trump represents the policy of appeasement. (Think Neville Chamberlain and \"peace in our Time\"). Weve had two recent presidents stand up to Russia in my lifetime. . I dont think Trump has the focus of a hummingbird to keep us safe via a sustained policy to deal with foreign and domestic threats.
Hes ADHD. He displays classic symptomology. Besides, he wont rely upon folks more experienced than he.
Lash

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:00 am
@farmerman,
Ask yourself-- appeasement of what?

Why are we even contributing to the disaster in Syria? It\'s a local argument. The fact that we\'re mixing in is only creating more hate-fueled terrorists.

These views aren\'t stupid. They\'re progressive. They hate unnecessary war, and ask questions instead of blindly accepting the status quo.

But a lot of the time, having your opinions challenged is stressful. You\'re always free to scroll or block me. I do hope people will think about why a politician would dangerously escalate a conflict we don\'t even belong in to a world war.

I\'m sorry we\'re stuck with these two horrific candidates.
woiyo

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:12 am
@parados,
Sure, just what we need, a confrontation with Russia. What ever happened to the democrats and their diplomacy? All I hear is tough talk.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:26 am
Very helpful article on Clinton\'s proposed no fly zone:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2016/10/24/13382528/syria-intervention-plans-problems?client=safari
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 08:35 am
@Lash,
Quote:
- appeasement of what

Its more of appeasement to whom? Will Trump just keep the status quo and NOT say "here and no further"?? Seems many of our W European friends havent learned the lessons of the century just past.

Or during Viet Nam, our Sainted general Westmoreland had not lerned the lessons of D-Day, when he stated that the entire "Tet Offensive " was merely a feign. (Then he never admitted he fucked up)

Trump doesnt learn from any history
Lash

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 08:46 am
@farmerman,
But, actually I meant appeasement of what. What are we supposedly "conceding"? What do we feel is ours to concede in this Syrian war? What is it that we're risking WW3 for?

Syria asked for Russian help to combat an overthrow. So, we know why Russia is there.

Wtf are we doing there -- and is it worth a possible war between us and Russia? Those are the first questions we should be asking.

I hope we'll stop just allowing elites in our government to sell us a half-baked us vs them narrative no questions asked.

What are we fighting for?

farmerman wrote:

Quote:
- appeasement of what

Its more of appeasement to whom? Will Trump just keep the status quo and NOT say "here and no further"?? Seems many of our W European friends havent learned the lessons of the century just past.

Or during Viet Nam, our Sainted general Westmoreland had not lerned the lessons of D-Day, when he stated that the entire "Tet Offensive " was merely a feign. (Then he never admitted he fucked up)

Trump doesnt learn from any history
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 09:05 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
es ADHD. He displays classic symptomology. Besides, he wont rely upon folks more experienced than

Ah... I didn't realize it was Dr. Farmerman... physician heal thyself.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 10:21 am
What our country has been doing in Syria.

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/25/pentagon-ignored-evidence-of-civilian-casualties-in-isis-strikes-human-rights-group-says/
0 Replies