Hillary Ahead By 14 Points. Trump In A Tailspin.

tony5732

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 06:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I mean, one doesn't balance the other, at ALL. One completely and utterly crushes the other, and makes the other look like a small match to a flame. Your talking about a couple words compared to nationwide riots, beatdowns, intolerance, hate, theft, arson, vandalism, the list goes on. It's coming from the left and it's a large part of the reasons the right won the election, and the other two branches of the government as well.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 06:44 pm
@giujohn,
Nationwide.
giujohn

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 06:47 pm
@tony5732,
Time to get the fire hoses out.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 06:59 pm
This just in... California may secede from the U.S over the election...WOO HOO!!!!!!
Krumple

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 07:04 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

This just in... California may secede from the U.S over the election...WOO HOO!!!!!!

Itll never happen. Besides I was looking over the statistics and in Orange county where the majority usually vote red, voted blue. Not since FDR has Orange county voted blue. Some of the richest repyblicans live there and one of the weathiest cities in california.

If California left the union it would quickly become a dump.
giujohn

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:12 pm
@Krumple,
Why are you raining on my parade?????😥
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:16 pm
@Krumple,
Not true! California if a country would be the 6th richest economy in the world. We also have oil, Apple, Google, movie industry, the Golden Gate Bridge, excellent universities and a very diverse population.
giujohn

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm all for it!

Then we can put the border patrol out there to catch those illegals ("fornias") trying to sneak in!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Not true! California if a country would be the 6th richest economy in the world.

Trump would build a wall and charge a toll to enter and exit. Rolling Eyes
roger

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
They got a wall. Last time I was there, they had a checkpoint right on the Arizona border. I had to swear I wasn't smuggling oranges and stuff. Talk about carrying coal to Newcastle!
giujohn

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:32 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
Not true! California if a country would be the 6th richest economy in the world.

Trump would build a wall and charge a toll to enter and exit. Rolling Eyes

ENTER??? NO WAY MAN!
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:35 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

ENTER??? NO WAY MAN!

Why not charge them coming and going? Need to let them know how costly it is to break away don't we?
Krumple

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:37 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Why are you raining on my parade?????😥

I guess they were upset that I misspelled republicans.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:40 pm
@roger,
Checkpoints on our border with Mexico.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1L872WkbWL11Zob-E9Oyk_Zen1Ws&hl=en_US&ll=30.36332925760974%2C-107.83628500000003&z=5

Canada border services:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/web-qaf-eng.html
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:47 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

ENTER??? NO WAY MAN!

Why not charge them coming and going? Need to let them know how costly it is to break away don't we?

Ah...man I don't think it's worth it...all that whining...we can charge them double for water.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 01:02 am
@Krumple,
It will be interesting to see how far such talk goes since it is roundly criticized by progressives when expressed by Texans.

I hope they do secede, but not because I hate California or worry about it becoming a dump, but so that the door will have been opened and Texas can walk through.

There is a cold Civil War going on in this country and with violent riots becoming the routine response to progressives not getting their way, it's beginning to heat up.

There is no shortage of complete a-holes on social media calling for the assassination of Donald Trump. I hope the Secret Service comes down on them like a ton of bricks, but with the current hysteria raging, I'm afraid there are plenty of nuts out their who believe they will be considered heroes by the Left if they knock off Trump. The disgraceful truth is that they are probably right.
farmerman

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 05:50 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I think that there's more likely a condition to create a new state or two within the boundaries of the existing Nyah Nyah state than actual secession .
I was part of a large grouping of investors that created new Township in Pa years ago. We successfully created the township named "New Morgan", and established a township government. (It was done primarily to control large iron mine and to establish an ash repository in the old mine dump). It stared a whole big kerfuffle in the Pa Legislature, but our grounds were very sound.
The Pa Legislature, as well as the Pa Supreme Court, quickly closed that option as firmly as the White v Texas ruling that made secession by the states unconstitutional.
Following our lead , many folks had tried to create lower municipalities in Pa to no avail.

Ours was purely a business deal with a very strong environmental reason, there was never any rancor like Texas and California.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 10:22 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
This secession talk gets thrown around every election cycle by fringe elements, and the news sites pick up on it because it drives page views.

Nothing will come of it any more than anything came of it the all the other times someone lost an election.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 06:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I see a single situation happening with either Trump dying or a guy deciding it's a good time to use a gun to defend his property during a riot. I see the cold war getting really hot really quick.
Krumple

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 06:52 pm
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

I see a single situation happening with either Trump dying or a guy deciding it's a good time to use a gun to defend his property during a riot. I see the cold war getting really hot really quick.

The irony would be that a Dem attempts to assassinate Trump with a firearm.