27

No Justice, No Peace

-2  
Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 05:19 pm
@alyssajsmith,
alyssajsmith wrote:
I agree that racism is often something difficult to talk about. However, I think that it is important to discuss this because we must move the race conversation forward.

A reasoned discussion would be nice of course.

But there is no point in having a discussion when the other side are delusional nutcases.

Call your congressman and support the SHARE Act.

1  
Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2017 04:24 am
@alyssajsmith,
I don't find it at all difficult to talk about. It's difficult to progress because a lot of white people still believe racist stereotypes and won't admit to their own culpability in this.

reasoning logic

1  
Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2017 10:44 am
I could not believe that a police officer would fire his gun into a car full of children. I was watching this video about car chases that end bad but when I seen this one I was shocked at the mother's behavior Then I was even more shocked at the cops behavior. Those kids will never trust a cop again. Can you blame them?

It starts at 9:40 and is 6 minutes long

0  
Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 05:25 pm
BLM goons defeated again:

http://apnews.com/b0393e537dc7409ab731d578cc0caca4/2-officers-in-black-man's-fatal-shooting-won't-be-charged