No Justice, No Peace

oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Self defense is not lynching. Get a grip. People have the right to protect themselves from dangerous thugs.

Falsely accusing people of racism is just a crutch that progressives use when they have no facts or logic to offer.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:45 am
@oralloy,
You're being melodramatic here.

No on is suggesting not to call the police if one is in trouble or in danger. Ms. Cooper had no reason to call the police, she choose to do so because she thought he'd be the one in trouble. She did so, maliciously and with intent to have Mr. Cooper arrested. Once she realized she was in the wrong and leashed her animal as per requirement of law, she walked away.

That is evidenced by her departure from the park and not waiting for the police arrive to take her statement.

But you know all of this, by ramping up rhetoric by using words not designed to be used in this context, such as lynching or thug. Inflaming a situation beyond reasonable control is not the way to act. Morality and conscience behavior must prevail here.

Again, inciting people to not call the police when they're in danger and take matters into their own hands creates havoc, anarchy, distrust of others, and lawlessness. How you can promote such an idea is beyond reasonable thought.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:54 am
@neptuneblue,
When a minority that has no redress against police murders riot, that's crime.

When a majority is unsatisfied the police are controlling a minority enough and they resort to lynching, that justice.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:08 am
‘Fishing for White People’: Trump Ordered Plan From Sondland to ‘Fast Track’ Immigration by Europeans Into US

Published

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2019/11/fishing-for-white-people-trump-ordered-plan-from-sondland-to-fast-track-immigration-by-europeans-into-us/

on November 15, 2019 at 08:12 AM ET

By David Badash

Last year President Donald Trump ordered his U.S. Ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, to develop a plan that would “fast track” immigration by wealthy Europeans into the United States. It does not appear he ordered similar plans from any other ambassadors.

Sondland (photo, fourth from left) is now an embattled entity, having delivered damaging testimony confirming President Trump extorted a bribe from the President of Ukraine.

But when he first took over as Ambassador to the E.U., Sondland “started talking to subordinates about a need for more skilled and wealthy European immigrants in the United States,” The Washington Post reports.

Believing Sondland’s orders were “racially motivated,” U.S. diplomats that the E.U. mission “were unsettled by the idea.”

One said, “the way this was going to come off was that the United States is fishing for white people, while reducing opportunities for needier people to immigrate.”

That diplomat was correct – not only in how the efforts would be perceived, but in their motivation.

That’s because President Trump, immediately upon Sondland being confirmed and taking over in Europe, tasked him with “developing a proposal to ‘fast track’ immigration from the E.U.,” and ordered Ambassador Sondland to consult with Trump’s top immigration adviser, Stephen Miller, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Miller, a known white nationalist, has been at the center of Trump’s successful efforts to block all refugees from entering the U.S. He was also behind Trump’s Muslim ban, and Trump’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents. He called the latter a “simple decision.”

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:14 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You're being melodramatic here.
No on is suggesting not to call the police if one is in trouble or in danger.

That is incorrect. Deranged progressives have destroyed a woman's life for merely calling the police when she felt threatened.

neptuneblue wrote:
Ms. Cooper had no reason to call the police,

Yes she did. She was being menaced by a strange man.

neptuneblue wrote:
she choose to do so because she thought he'd be the one in trouble. She did so, maliciously and with intent to have Mr. Cooper arrested.

No she didn't. She merely wanted to be protected from the strange man who was menacing her.

neptuneblue wrote:
She did so, maliciously and with intent to have Mr. Cooper arrested. Once she realized she was in the wrong and leashed her animal as per requirement of law, she walked away.
That is evidenced by her departure from the park and not waiting for the police arrive to take her statement.

That is incorrect. She gave a statement to police when they arrived on the scene.

neptuneblue wrote:
But you know all of this,

Actually I know that what you are saying isn't even remotely true.

neptuneblue wrote:
by ramping up rhetoric by using words not designed to be used in this context, such as lynching or thug.

Lynching is an accurate term for what progressives are doing to this poor woman.

Thug is a fair characterization of someone who menaces a woman in the park.

neptuneblue wrote:
Inflaming a situation beyond reasonable control is not the way to act. Morality and conscience behavior must prevail here.

Morality and conscience is exactly what I am adding to the thread.

neptuneblue wrote:
Again, inciting people to not call the police when they're in danger and take matters into their own hands creates havoc, anarchy, distrust of others, and lawlessness. How you can promote such an idea is beyond reasonable thought.

I'm not the one who is making it impossible for people to call the police when they feel threatened.

I'm criticizing the people who are making it impossible for people to call the police when they feel threatened.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:21 am
@oralloy,
That is FALSE. By the time the police arrived, no one was on scene.

Quote:
Police said by the time they responded, both Amy Cooper and Christian Cooper were gone.

Adams, a retired New York Police Department captain, said he believes there should be "zero tolerance" when someone makes a racially motivated 911 call with false accusations.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-officials-call-police-probe-white-woman-s-911-call-n1216451
livinglava

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:23 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

That is FALSE. By the time the police arrived, no one was on scene.

If the exact same situation had involved a white man instead of a black man, would you be arguing the same case you are arguing now?

No, you'd be arguing that the woman felt threatened and should be believed; and that the police not arresting the man was due to sexism and white-male privilege.
oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:27 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea said the woman waited for police.

"Reiterated what she said essentially on that video and the man had left. There is no police report on file. She did not wish to formalize a police report of any kind," Shea said.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/05/26/viral-video-shows-white-woman-in-central-park-call-911-on-black-man-after-asking-her-to-leash-her-dog/
oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:29 am
@neptuneblue,
She made no false accusations. Everything that she said in the 911 call was true.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:33 am
@oralloy,
Ok, different media sources go back and forth whether she waited for the police or not. The six sources I checked, 3 said she did and 3 said she didn't.

However, IF she was as threatened by this man, why wouldn't she file a report?
oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:35 am
@neptuneblue,
He had walked away and stopped menacing her. She no longer felt threatened.

And since nothing had come of it, she probably thought it was no big deal at that point.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:44 am
@neptuneblue,
Its not that your argument isn't truthful and compelling as well based on facts that were widely reported and video'd. Its that your target is dishonest at debate and deliberately obtuse.

He'll just drag you out by point by point denial based on his preconceived notions and he will not give on point even as he will not make a valid point. Its taken me YEARS to finally get it into my dense brain I was wasting my time and making a2k that much less of a good place to be while contributing to his goals of shutting down the conversation with his bullshit roadblocks.

You are another one of the people I come here to read, but you're allowing him to actually stifle your own voice by having to repeat yourself in valid argument what he dishonestly denies.

Please don't make the same mistake I made for years.

EDIT: now you have the three of them spilling the same exact crap. Do you answer all three of them? Just vote them down and move on, you'll feel better for it.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 09:27 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
If the exact same situation had involved a white man instead of a black man, would you be arguing the same case you are arguing now?

No, you'd be arguing that the woman felt threatened and should be believed; and that the police not arresting the man was due to sexism and white-male privilege.

And which argument is that?

The one where someone broke the law, got called out for their behavior and acted poorly about it?

Me personally, would not have put myself into a situation like this, as my animal is ALWAYS under control in public. But if it were not the case and I got busted with my dog not on a leash, after being confronted about it, I would have immediately leashed the damn thing and be on my way.

This isn't a sexist or a racist incident until it becomes one.

oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 10:19 am
@neptuneblue,
She didn't act poorly.

She may have been wrong to not have the dog on a leash, but her reaction to the creepy threats was perfectly reasonable.

What if a strange man starts menacing you in a park for some reason other than not having a dog on a leash?

Is it OK for progressives to lynch you if you call the police?
oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 10:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
your target is dishonest at debate

You are the only person here who is dishonest.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
deliberately obtuse.

Not accepting your untrue claims does not mean I do not understand them.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
he will not make a valid point.

Your dislike for facts and reality do not mean that they have no validity.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
his goals of shutting down the conversation with his bullshit roadblocks.

You are the one who erects roadblocks with the goal of shutting down conversation.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
what he dishonestly denies.

There is no dishonesty in denying your untrue claims.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
the same exact crap.

You really don't like facts.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Just vote them down and move on, you'll feel better for it.

Like I said, you are the one who doesn't want there to be any discussion.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 11:12 am
https://i.postimg.cc/13Z6860Y/lives.jpg

He's the fire chief. He's been fired.

https://www.newsweek.com/west-virginia-fire-chief-martin-hess-george-floyd-protests-1508996

West Virginia Fire Chief Fired For Wearing 'All Lives Splatter' Shirt Depicting Car Running Over Protesters

West Virginia Fire Chief has been fired after he was found to have made a number of "inappropriate and inflammatory" social media posts about the George Floyd protesters.

Governor Jim Justice confirmed that he has removed Martin Hess from the West Virginia State Fire Commission after he became aware of multiple social media posts on his profile.

One such post includes an image of a blood splattered truck with the caption "Just drove through Minneapolis, didn't see any protesters," reported WOWK.

Another shows Hess wearing a t-shirt with the words "All lives splatter. Nobody cares about your protest. Keep your ass out of the road."

The t-shirt also features a cartoon image of a car driving through a crowd of people and knocking them into the air.

Fire chief in WV got fired for wearing this shirt. pic.twitter.com/eWHNb9OW9j
— KEEM 🍿 (@KEEMSTAR) June 5, 2020

In a statement Justice confirmed that Hess, the chief of the Gilmer County Volunteer Fire Department, has been removed from West Virginia State Fire Commission over the posts.

A letter from the governor to Hess was also published online.

"My office has received information referencing various social media posts you have made which are inappropriate," the letter states.

"I will not tolerate behavior like this from anyone representing the State of West Virginia. Therefore, I am removing you, effective immediately, from the State Fire Commission."

Hess later issued an apology on his Facebook page.

"Due to my post I have upset a lot of people and I am sorry for that by all means I did not mean [to upset] anyone," Hess wrote. "A peaceful protest is fine as long as no one gets hurt we need to remember that all lives matter we are all the same color in god's eyes so I guess all I can do is say I am sorry and did not mean any disrespect to anyone or any group."

Hess and the Gilmer County Volunteer Fire Department have been contacted for further comment.

Hess' removal arrives amid widespread violence and unrest amid the protests over the death of the Minneapolis man on May 25.

Footage of Floyd's arrest shows white police officer Derek Chauvin with his knee on his neck for several minutes while the 46-year-old cries "I can't breathe."

Law enforcement agencies across the country have been accused of misconduct towards protesters, including recently in Buffalo, New York where two officers were filmed pushing over a 75-year-old man.

There have also been a number of instances of cars and other vehicles driving into crowds of people during demonstrations.
oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 11:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He should sue for wrongful termination.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 11:25 am
https://bluevirginia.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/shannontaylorkkk.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 11:32 am
@oralloy,
"My office has received information referencing various social media posts you have made which are inappropriate," the letter states.

"I will not tolerate behavior like this from anyone representing the State of West Virginia. Therefore, I am removing you, effective immediately, from the State Fire Commission."

Hess later issued an apology on his Facebook page.

"Due to my post I have upset a lot of people and I am sorry for that by all means I did not mean [to upset] anyone," Hess wrote. "A peaceful protest is fine as long as no one gets hurt we need to remember that all lives matter we are all the same color in god's eyes so I guess all I can do is say I am sorry and did not mean any disrespect to anyone or any group."

Hess and the Gilmer County Volunteer Fire Department have been contacted for further comment.

Hess' removal arrives amid widespread violence and unrest amid the protests over the death of the Minneapolis man on May 25.

Footage of Floyd's arrest shows white police officer Derek Chauvin with his knee on his neck for several minutes while the 46-year-old cries "I can't breathe."

Law enforcement agencies across the country have been accused of misconduct towards protesters, including recently in Buffalo, New York where two officers were filmed pushing over a 75-year-old man.

There have also been a number of instances of cars and other vehicles driving into crowds of people during demonstrations.
oralloy

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 11:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
A funny shirt is hardly a reason to fire someone. He should sue.
0 Replies