No Justice, No Peace

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 04:35 pm
izzythepush wrote:
It's lead poisoning, Oralloy is from Michigan, he's been drinking tainted water for years.

As you've already been told, I drink pure distilled water, and always have. These days it's reverse osmosis, but the result is the same.

izzythepush wrote:
contrast Oralloy's deranged boasts about genius

Your discomfort with facts does not make them deranged.

izzythepush wrote:
with his limited vocabulary and complete lack of a sense of humour.

The limited vocabulary thing is a lie on your part.

I have a sense of humor.

izzythepush wrote:
most points shoot right over his head.

Another lie. Not to mention the fact that it usually takes you a day or so to get a point that I get instantly.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 04:51 pm
What's your excuse? You're prepared to lie about undergoing a serious medical procedure just to satisfy your own perverse fantasies. That's the sort of really disgusting thing that only something with no concept of morality could even consider doing.

I can see why you worship Trump so much, he's even more full of **** than you are.
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 05:49 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
What's your excuse? You're prepared to lie about undergoing a serious medical procedure just to satisfy your own perverse fantasies. That's the sort of really disgusting thing that only something with no concept of morality could even consider doing.

What nonsense. His "I'll be sure to reschedule my heart surgery to accommodate you" comment was sarcasm directed at the pompousness of the person that he was responding to.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 12:24 am
@oralloy,
I know this shot over your head, so much does, but Finn did say that you needed an excuse for your slobbering prose, he just didn't think that lead poisoning was it. He just thinks it's something else that would have a similarly detrimental effect.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 12:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I know this shot over your head, so much does,

You can't point to a single case of anything ever shooting over my head.

izzythepush wrote:
but Finn did say that you needed an excuse for your slobbering prose, he just didn't think that lead poisoning was it. He just thinks it's something else that would have a similarly detrimental effect.

He said nothing of the sort.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 12:57 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I can see why you worship Trump so much, he's even more full of **** than you are.

Ah, I see farmerman's nasty mischaracterization of what was a sarcastic reply to blatham has become a favored weapon among the members of the Clique. I'm not going to defend myself as respects that comment because there is no need to. Reasonable people reading the entire exchange understand the truth.

Your final sentence is, as usual, the spew of a childish brat.

I should point out that the Clique max has referred to is not really a Liberal Clique. It is a clique of very unpleasant people who tend to subscribe to left-wing nonsense. There are many generally pleasant (albeit wrong) liberals in this forum.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 01:01 pm
@izzythepush,
No, I didn't, but no surprise that what I wrote shot over your microcephalic head.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2017 06:39 pm
I found this video to be possibly enlightening for these two foes. I think that they may have walked away with an understanding that not all of there members are identical. I think that they probably had more respect for each other because they listened to each others point of views. Wink

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2017 07:59 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm just wondering Izzy, do you think we should recommend an arborist or a proctologist to remove that stick from Finn's lower region? And by the way, our Clique leader has called for an emergency meeting in a few hours, about 0300 hours EST. let me know if you have the password, today's colors and if you remember who our leader is this week. Seriously, I forgot.....
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 01:19 am
@glitterbag,
It's the Micky Mouse Club song remember.

Who's an ugly racist **** who lies quite terribly?
Eff Eye Enn Ay Be You then a double Zee

Then we do the anti Finn handshake and read out the articles of association as set out by Dwight Eisenhower.

Today's guest speaker is Barak Obama because Finn is like you know so bloody important.
snood

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 05:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's the Micky Mouse Club song remember.

Who's an ugly racist **** who lies quite terribly?
Eff Eye Enn Ay Be You then a double Zee

Then we do the anti Finn handshake and read out the articles of association as set out by Dwight Eisenhower.

Today's guest speaker is Barak Obama because Finn is like you know so bloody important.

The HMMC (High Muckety-Muck Council) is taking a vote today on whether you and Glitterbag need to be punished for revealing the SSSL (Secret-Squirrel Song Lyrics). We must be cautious in the conduct of our sacred mission. First chance you get, remind me what that is again.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 06:34 am
@snood,
To give Finn enough rope to hang himself, or did we do that years ago?
I can't remember.

Seriously, Finn's insistence that Glitterbag and I were in some sort of clique together is what got us pming each other. We didn't talk much before, but now she's one of my closest friends on A2K, and that's something I'm grateful for.
snood

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 07:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

To give Finn enough rope to hang himself, or did we do that years ago?
I can't remember.

Seriously, Finn's insistence that Glitterbag and I were in some sort of clique together is what got us pming each other. We didn't talk much before, but now she's one of my closest friends on A2K, and that's something I'm grateful for.

Yeah, GB's a good egg.
According to His Finn-ness, I think Blatham's supposed to be our leader. Somebody should tell Blatham, just in case he needs to make a proclamation or order a beheading, or something.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 09:45 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
According to His Finn-ness, I think Blatham's supposed to be our leader.

You mean it's not me? **** this for a game of soldiers.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 03:44 pm
@snood,
In local news, the NYC Police Commissioner, James O'Neil has decided to pardon a cop who was accused of the banned practice of using a chokehold on an arrestee. Further, he refuses to divulge the name of the cop who did this and the Civilian Complaint Review Board also refuses.

I and others have a feeling this may be related to the Eric Garner case, wherein Mr.Garner was choked to death by officer Daniel Pantaleo in the summer of 2014. He was murdered, even as he said "I can't breath!", while other cops stood by and did nothing. Even when EMS arrived, they were not allowed immediate access to Mr. Garner. Mr.Garner's crime which got him killed? Selling loose cigarettes in order to keep food on the table and a roof over the head for his family.

A Grand Jury was convened, but, failed to indict Pantaleo even with visual evidence from a bystander who filmed it from their cellphone.

The wanker Staten Island District Attorney at the time was Daniel Donovan. (Donovan is now a Congressman from the 11th)

Both Donovan and his successor, Michael McMahon additionally refused to release transcripts from the Grand Jury hearing.

All of this has happened under our so called "progressive" mayor, DeBlasio who is always cackling about how his administration gives us "transparency".
(Bad news is we are about to get 4 more hellish years of him as nobody has really shown up to challenge him. DeBlasio also crows about his victory in 2013, although the candidate choices were so poor that only about 24% bothered to show up on election day)

www.nydailynews.com/new-york/o-neill-pardoned-accused-banned-chokehold-sources-article-1.3450306

https://gothamist.com/2017/08/28/ccrb_james_oneill_nypd.php

The Garner case is of personal interest to me for several reasons, including the short time I survived on S.I.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 03:56 pm
@Sturgis,
I take that as Staten Island - correct me if wrong. ( I agree with your concern)
Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 03:57 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Yup. A weird place if ever there was one.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 08:02 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
I and others have a feeling this may be related to the Eric Garner case, wherein Mr.Garner was choked to death by officer Daniel Pantaleo in the summer of 2014. He was murdered, even as he said "I can't breath!", while other cops stood by and did nothing. Even when EMS arrived, they were not allowed immediate access to Mr. Garner. Mr.Garner's crime which got him killed? Selling loose cigarettes in order to keep food on the table and a roof over the head for his family.

I think you have several facts wrong.

He wasn't choked to death. His death was the result of obesity, asthma, and chest compression as he lay on the ground.

Since the death was accidental it was hardly murder.

EMS was not prevented from accessing him. EMS took no immediate action because he did not appear to be in immediate danger. At the time he was still breathing on his own even though unconscious.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 01:52 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
...EMS took no immediate action because he did not appear to he in immediate danger. At the time he was still breathing on his own even though unconscious.

Usually if someone is unconscious, EMS will tend to them immediately. They would check heart, pulse, blood pressure.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 01:23 am
Quote:
US police dashcam: 'We only kill black people'
An officer in the US was caught making the comments after pulling a woman over in Georgia in July 2016.

This is a video recording, follow the link to hear it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41118415/us-police-dashcam-we-only-kill-black-people