No Justice, No Peace

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 03:01 pm
Oh look...my three biggest fans have all come out to play together.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 03:51 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
People like Finn are always out there - opining about how, often racism against blacks is exaggerated. Volunteering his estimation (gleaned from God knows where - you think he hangs out and talks with any black people?) about the number of blacks living relatively free from the strictures of institutional racism.

Oh good grief. Enough of this silly whining. Learn to live with the fact that blacks are not going to be allowed to run around murdering cops and white people and stop pretending that that's racism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 03:52 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
It's pretty funny to see him whine about being defamed. Nothing defames so much as his own posts here.

He makes quite good posts. If whacked out liberals make untrue claims about him, it is perfectly reasonable for him to protest that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 03:54 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Yeah, noticed that. It might be that he sees the screws tightening on his punk ass president and crew and he's trying to portray someone with traits of a humane person so he looks less complicit when the shyt starts hitting the fan.
You know, so he can appear to have some credibility when he starts acting like he's just mortifiedby all the brazen rottenness of Trump and crew that gets exposed.

Your witch hunt against the Trump Administration will come to a sudden end when the President hands out mass pardons to all of your intended victims.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 04:05 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Your witch hunt... will come to a sudden end...the President hands out mass pardons...

So, you are admitting that they are all guilty? Good on you!
oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 09:45 pm
@Sturgis,
No. The nature of the Democrats' witch hunts is to persecute innocent people.

This does not change the fact that mass pardons will stop this witch hunt cold.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 04:56 am
Another innocent cop exonerated after a BLM witchhunt:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/dc-police-officer-will-not-face-charges-in-2016-fatal-shooting-of-motorcyclist/2017/08/09/23ea7424-05de-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 08:43 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

witchhunt

Squawk, Oralloy want a cracker.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 09:25 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

oralloy wrote:

witchhunt

Squawk, Oralloy want a cracker.

Squeal, izzy wants some truffles
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 09:45 am
The Alt Right "Unite the right" rally in Charlottesville,VA is right now having several clashes with counter-protesters. The rally was conceived to protest the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee. The police have so far only said they are "monitoring the situation", and they have done nothing to break up the fistfights which in some cases involve pepper spray, shields, brass knuckles, and baseball bats. There are thousands of Alt-right protesters and thousands of counter-protesters.

I bet Trump says nothing about this.

Does anyone else here think that the fact that people like Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon are in positions of influence in the white house has significance at times like this?
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:00 am
@snood,
Yes
snood

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:15 am
@ossobucotemp,
Several injuries and arrests. The police have now announced that this is "unlawful assembly", and are making some attempts to disperse the crowds. But at the same time, it seems the National Guard has been called in, and the VA Governor has declared a state of emergency.

snood

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:23 am
I don't think that Trump is going to be able to avoid saying SOMETHING - this activity was too significant; too big to ignore. But let's see how long it takes him. It's definitely going to be too little too late.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:27 am
@snood,
Good!
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:31 am
@ossobucotemp,
This is at the University of Virginia, isn't it? When we were on a vacation trip to Washington in '77, we stopped and looked around UVA. I remember liking it a lot - sorry the university is dealing with this.
snood

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:53 am
@ossobucotemp,
Yup, it's definitely taking place at and near UVA. A side note - freshman orientation is happening. Wonder if this incident will factor into their thoughts about the University.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:57 am
@snood,
This situation is sickening.....
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 11:01 am
@snood,
Quite possibly. Gorka and Bannon appear to have questionable backgrounds that should be closely investigated. Gorka may (or may not) be an admirer of the Arrow Cross, the Hungarian fascist movement that worked with Nazi Germany to carry out the Holocaust. The problem I have is that I don't know whom to believe.
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 11:03 am
@glitterbag,
I agree. It's very discouraging.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 11:08 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

Quite possibly. Gorka and Bannon appear to have questionable backgrounds that should be closely investigated. Gorka may (or may not) be an admirer of the Arrow Cross, the Hungarian fascist movement that worked with Nazi Germany to carry out the Holocaust. The problem I have is that I don't know who to believe.

Yeah I can understand a little confusion. Let me see if I can help. Steve Bannon was the Executive Chair of Breitbart before he came to the white house.In 2016, Steve Bannon described Breitbart as "the platform for the alt-Right". This "protest" was led by the Alt-Right. Does that help at all?