When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 08:28 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
Where do those govt subsidies come from?

From the gov't.

I don't believe "the gov't" has worked a day in its life. So, where do those govt subsidies come from?
Blickers

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 08:33 am
@McGentrix,
Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
I don't believe "the gov't" has worked a day in its life. So, where do those govt subsidies come from?

Not your point. Your point and the conservatives' supposed "point" is that Obamacare is screwing over the working poor by raising their rates. You are pretending to speak out for the working poor in their efforts to get affordable health care, and the fact is that Obamacare with it's subsidized premiums is the ONLY way in this country that the people making $10 or $12 an hour can get health care unless the employer provides it. And if we eliminate Obamacare, that leaves us where we were before, with huge numbers of working poor with no health care because many employers did not provide it. The working poor will not be paying those large increases in rates, because their premiums are mostly subsidized before they pay them.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 08:42 am
@Blickers,
Are you actually going to tell me what my point is because you don't get it? It's almost like you are misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating my argument, so that it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable.

Is that what you are doing?
Lash

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 10:14 am
@McGentrix,
Clintonspeak, or "gaslighting." It's all the rage among their bots.
woiyo

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 11:14 am
@Lash,
The FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said in a Friday letter.

"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be signifcant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded.

The letter was addressed to several lawmakers who chaired committees relevant to the FBI investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-probing-new-clinton-emails.html

As Yogi once said...It Aint Over till it's OVER !!!
parados

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 11:15 am
@Lash,
Are you questioning your sanity these days, Lash?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 11:18 am
@woiyo,
They couldn't withstand public outcry now that we've seen those ******* emails. People in the FBI, DOJ, and State Department need to be prosecuted for their roles in the cover-up.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/303300-fbi-reopening-clinton-email-investigation

Thanks for your link.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 01:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Now, now glitter -

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.uglyhedgehog.com%2Fupload%2F2013%2F5%2F10%2F1368218614134-please_don_t_feed_the_trolls_2.png&f=1
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 02:01 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
This feeling is mutual.

Who'da thought?

You know what would teach her "place" and a really big lesson, let alone forcing her to miss out on that experience that is purely you?

Just put Glitter on ignore.

Then teach me a lesson by doing the same for me.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 02:05 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:

Where do your roads, wars, bloated military spending, schools, air traffic control, police .... every freaking thing you live for comes from? Explain to me where the money to develop your AR15 came from????
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 02:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
They think Walmart and McDonalds chip in for that stuff. Now you are just being silly.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 02:38 pm
@glitterbag,
What I notice is that the twits who cry the the most for "less gubmint innerfearance" are those most like to be on a program administered by the government - medicare, social security, VA, military or from heavily subsidized industries like big sugar, big corn, big oil, the defense industry.

Not one freaking one of them want to give up their own personal subsidies.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 03:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Many people suffer from myopia, even many retired like me who gets our monthly check from social security.
No society can survive in a country like ours without the many levels of government. That's civics 101.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 05:25 pm
New Russian Anthony Weiner provides emails to the FBI ******* up Hillary's presidential aspirations.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 05:37 pm
Quote:
Jim Wright
6 mins ยท

Yes. Yes. Yes. I know about the latest FBI announcement.

Why haven't I said anything? Because a) I'm packing for the drive back to Florida tomorrow, and b) so far it's a non-story.

Why now? Why? Why, Jim, why?

Why? Because the FBI is doing its job, exactly as its supposed to.

In fact, if you put aside the gleeful bleating of conservatives and the alt-right and the Bernie-Busters, you'll see something they seem to have missed. They've been accusing the FBI of not doing its job for the last, I dunno, what? Two years? And yet, here they are, doing their job. Surprise! Guess the FBI isn't part of the conspiracy after all.

Yeah but but but what about the big reveal? What about THAT?

Meh. More of the same. The emails are apparently from a "device" and NOT from Clinton's server or anything that actually ever belonged to Clinton. It's just something that surfaced during the ONGOING (not reopened, ongoing) investigation. Out of an abundance of caution (or more properly due diligence) the FBI informed Congress exactly as they are supposed to do. If we weren't eleven days out from the election and if Hillary Clinton wasn't kicking Donald Trump's ass and if we had actual adults in Congress instead of diseased howler monkeys and if half of American wasn't below average on the intelligence scale, nobody would have even noticed.

But we don't live in that world, do we?

Folks, deep breath. In. Hold. Out. Again. Those of you who do weed to relax, do it now. The drinkers, double shot. The rest of you have a goddamned Snickers or some gratuitous sex or eat a tub of ice cream or all three.

What you seeing is a) the FBI doing its job, and b) Trump supporters and Hillary Haters grabbing at ANYTHING in a pitiful attempt to salvage a tiny shred of their dignity from the shitshow of 2016.

Relax. Call me back when there's actually a story.

Cool
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 05:37 pm
@Lash,
He could be the stroking gun!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 05:39 pm
@Lash,
Give it a rest. It offers no traction for anything at all. Like Hillary isn't going to win and big, like tRump isn't going to take a world class shellacking from Hillary. Really big. Some people are saying. It'll be YUGE!
McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 05:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:

Where do your roads, wars, bloated military spending, schools, air traffic control, police .... every freaking thing you live for comes from? Explain to me where the money to develop your AR15 came from????

Let me check that post... mm,hmm. Addressed to Blickers. Are you Blickers? Sure would explain a lot.

It's like trying to get Obama to say radical Islamic terrorist.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 05:43 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

"less gubmint innerfearance"

What is this supposed to indicate?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 07:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't give the truth a rest. Maybe Hillary will give corruption a rest! Jeez! Ask her!
0 Replies