When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

parados

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 08:09 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations

The USIC is 17 agencies.
The Russian government is pretty clear in it's meaning.
US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations would include Podesta unless you have evidence he is not a US person.

Are you saying those agencies are lying? Do you have evidence of that?
snood

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 08:25 pm
@McGentrix,
Do you doubt that Russia is behind the hacks?
McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 08:26 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations

The USIC is 17 agencies.
The Russian government is pretty clear in it's meaning.
US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations would include Podesta unless you have evidence he is not a US person.

Are you saying those agencies are lying? Do you have evidence of that?

Read this statement that DrewDad made
DrewDad wrote:

Yeah, except that specific evidence has been presented about Russia being behind the hacking, so yeah, totally the same.

Anonymous sources + no evidence = 17 intelligence agencies + specific evidence.

You really got me there....

"except that specific evidence has been presented about Russia being behind the hacking"

vague confidence is NOT specific evidence. Do you see the difference?

I'll keep waiting for DrewDad to back up his statement. You are not a good stand in with your vague confidence by one guy.
Lash

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:20 pm
@snood,
Russia is NOT behind the hacks. Hillary is blowing smoke to avoid accountability for what she said.

Sheesh. You guys lap up her **** with your eyes closed.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Hillary wants to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NehuCWx4f94[/youtube]

I thought maybe Hillary got that beach boys song lyrics wrong.

Instead if Barbra Ann..

bomb iran.

Are you ready for nuclear war? Hillary is and so should you.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:36 pm
@McGentrix,
Maybe you might listen to Gen Michael Hayden, or Adm. Rodgers, or MG US AF Mark Westergren. It's cool if you can't keep up with the intel services, I get it, it means looking at other news sources than Rush Limbaugh. It's OK, we can help you out, because many of us keep up so you don't have to, just don't worry your pretty little head.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:37 pm
@Krumple,
Oh come on kids, you all know that was John McCain.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:39 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

more proof I am a ditz.

Unless you have 17 links to Intelligence reports that show specific evidence that Russia was behind the hacking of Podesta's email you can probably just keep your trap shut.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:46 pm
@McGentrix,
Are you really that much of an idiot. Its not enough for you to hear from the intel leaders, you want to rummage around in the raw intel???? You must think you're Dick Cheney.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:54 pm
@glitterbag,
All you've done is throw out some names and tried to insult people. No one has time for your low quality posts. Either up your game or go away.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:55 pm
glitterbag wrote:

If you had even a glimmer of a clue how stupid you sound when you try to co op legitimate experience you would bury yourself under your garage (assuming you have one) and stay there until your kids have graduated from college. You've already proven you are a stupid no-nothing, give your kids a running start.

I just want to point out that you are responding to your own post. Even you can't stand you.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 10:02 pm
@McGentrix,
That's cute, if i ever labored under the impression you were a grown man, I have to send you boundless thanks for proving yourself to be such a YOU.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 10:07 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

All you've done is throw out some names and tried to insult people. No one has time for your low quality posts. Either up your game or go away.

Throw out some names???? Are you kidding me??? Are you honestly saying I should have provided the biographies along with the names???

Anybody else?? Does Mac need to be spoon fed? I might attempt to help you out, but I don't really know exactly how far down on the smart scale you might be. My time it not unlimited, and I can think of other ways to beat my head against the ignorant wall.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 10:25 pm
@McGentrix,
Thanks for the laughs tonight.

FYI, I'd just step around that **** if I were you. I've gotten it on my shoes before, and even when you scrape it off and walk away, the stench stays with you.

It's far worse late at night around beer thirty. Told me last night she wished McCarthyism was back in vogue so I would get what was coming to me.

You just can't find many people who pine for McCarthyism...
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 10:45 pm
@Lash,
Maybe YOU had a few too many. I told you you were lucky that McCarthy wasn't still doing his House Unamerican thing. But, maybe if you have had a snootfill you have trouble reading or you get dumb about who the Director of NSA is.
snood

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 01:58 am
@glitterbag,
I'd step over that **** if I were you, GB. It's a really nasty pile - not even sure if it's of human or even terrestrial origin. Not only can you not scrape it off your shoes when it sticks to you, but it weirdly changes looks and smell.
Almost as if it can't decide what kind of **** it is.
Builder

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 03:17 am
Where is the love?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 03:25 am
Oh look! Isn't that cute? Her little friend came by and copied my post. Aw.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 06:37 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

DrewDad wrote:

Yeah, except that specific evidence has been presented about Russia being behind the hacking, so yeah, totally the same.

Anonymous sources + no evidence = 17 intelligence agencies + specific evidence.

You really got me there....

ok wise guy. show me the evidence. please quote me, with the source, 17 different reports, 1 from each agency, showing that Russian agents were behind hacking Podesta's email.

I'll wait here for your data.

Still waiting for DrewDad to show with the specific evidence he spoke of. It's early so I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he is getting it all together and making sure the links work.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 06:41 am
@McGentrix,
Perhaps you need to investigate what private security companies are saying if you want evidence.

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-signs-point-to-russia-being-behind-the-dnc-hack
Quote:
The forensic evidence linking the DNC breach to known Russian operations is very strong. On June 20, two competing cybersecurity companies, Mandiant (part of FireEye) and Fidelis, confirmed CrowdStrike’s initial findings that Russian intelligence indeed hacked the DNC. The forensic evidence that links network breaches to known groups is solid: used and reused tools, methods, infrastructure, even unique encryption keys.

I'm sure with a little research you can find the evidence that 3 cybersecurity companies have stated points to Russia. They lay most of it out there in general terms.