When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

snood

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 11:18 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Lash wrote:

I'm changing my mind back to reasonable voter ID laws. I think we all clearly see the reason behind the rhetoric by the cheating Dems.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/the-election-official-who-spoke-his-mind-on-vote-fraud/

You change your mind a lot. It's almost like you don't have any true values....

Almost.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 12:44 pm
Hillary won the primaries simple because independents couldn't vote in closed primaries and Bernie Sanders didn't get enough of the Hispanic and the Black vote. There was no cheating, there may have been talk but in the end it was a fair and square election.

Trump is loosing now because all his outrageousness is not working with the general population the way it did in the republican primaries and because obviously, someone is digging up stuff and Trump is not able to shrug it all off like he did some stuff in the primary election.

Now that Hillary is on a sure path to winning the Presidency (it can't come soon enough, I am so tired of this) we are once again hearing stuff about voter fraud. Giuliani and Trump is talking about inner cities and how the democrats have control over the inner cities and the election will be rigged. I suppose Trump is going to go down fighting.

Trump Isn’t Teflon
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:05 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Hillary won the primaries simple because independents couldn't vote

Do you think the world would be a better place if everyone was able to understand things as simple as you do?

0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 01:48 pm
@revelette2,
Quote revellette:
Quote:
I suppose Trump is going to go down fighting.

Why not? He's got nothing else to do for the next three weeks except promote himself. It makes sense.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 04:27 pm
@Blickers,
I wouldn't call it a fight, because he's already lost that. He's now drowning, and doesn't know it.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:06 pm
http://m.truthdig.com/report/item/donald_trump_the_dress_rehearsal_for_fascism_20161016

The coming American fascism.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:26 pm
@Lash,
What difference does it make when we have very smart people like Cicerone imposter who do not explore other ideas of reality outside their own frame of reference "similar to what you are sharing?

I will share a very simple illustration for inquiring minds.

Lazy people may want to skip forward to part 2 lol

part 1

part 2

part 3

=
Krumple

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:32 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

What difference does it make when we have very smart people like Cicerone imposter who can not understand what you are sharing?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CXBZMH23Ro[/youtube]

You keep messing up opportunities to educate him. Stop that.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:43 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
You keep messing up opportunities to educate him. Stop that.

I am all ears to a better way forward.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:47 pm
Only about 23 days till the election. Im waiting with bated breath to see what Wiki leaks and all the other conservative sites come up with in order to stop Hillary's momentum.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 07:57 pm
I miss occom bill.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 07:58 pm
@revelette2,
She won because the Clinton machine has established a strong network of cheating assholes.
snood

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:02 pm
@Lash,
She got more votes than Bernie. She's going to get more votes than Trump. Only for those deeply unhinged from reality is this too difficult a concept.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:06 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
strong network of cheating assholes

Please provide proof.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:25 pm
@Lash,
If the process had been implemented fairly, Sanders would have won the nomination. Lash and I provided lots of links that showed it as it was taking place, from the beginning. None of her supporters here were willing to admit any of it, as they refuse now. If they really cared to know the truth, they would know without demanding proof after the fact.
Krumple

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

If the process had been implemented fairly, Sanders would have won the nomination. Lash and I provided lots of links that showed it as it was taking place, from the beginning. None of her supporters here were willing to admit any of it, as they refuse now. If they really cared to know the truth, they would know without demanding proof after the fact.

I think bernie missed an oppirtunity to drive home his message. After the nomination scandal he should have said screw this nomination system. We are goung to ignore this clear deceptive underhand move by clinton and made his new slogan, write me in. And pressed on. His followers would have rallied and I think he would have grabbed indys, late decision dems and tired pubs. He woulda made history on winning as an unnominated presudent and could continue giving the middle finger to this corrupt system.

But no he caved and broke the spirit of his supporters.
Blickers

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:07 pm
@Krumple,
You're out of your mind. Pure fantasy on your part. Even Teddy Roosevelt couldn't win going third party.
Krumple

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:43 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

You're out of your mind. Pure fantasy on your part. Even Teddy Roosevelt couldn't win going third party.

The two party system is silly, someone has to show it can be done. Bernie could have done it.
Blickers

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:50 pm
@Krumple,
One of our most popular presidents, Theodore Roosevelt, tried it and got beaten by an enormous margin. Bernie was not a popular president first. He'd have lost badly.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 02:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
And now we're past that and we need to reform the election system IE: make it more conducive to a more than two party race. Finding a way to compel the two parties to be more responsive to the almost half of voters who have interest in specific strong candidates (like Bernie Sanders) but have no party affiliation.