Why Black Lives Still Matter

momoends

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 07:34 am
@hingehead,
If that is true Its an outrage.... But hey, Here i woman was sentenced with a 2 years jail sentance for buying dispers with a credit card she found in the street and was actually put in jail while several políticians were found guilty of evading millones from public money and are nowadays free men
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Sep, 2016 10:13 am
@momoends,
We have that example in aces and spades here in the US. You get all the justice here you can afford.
0 Replies

tony5732

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 09:06 pm
Oh cool another Black lives matter post. I love pointing out how racist and violent this group is. So for those of you not on bobsals other 5 million threads, black lives matter blew up a gas station, called for "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon", called for dead cops, got dead cops (5 white dead cops at a BLM rally in Dallas). I'll just go ahead and START there.
hingehead

Mon 5 Sep, 2016 09:32 pm
@tony5732,
Oh cool another binary thinker. I love pointing out how moronic and dense this group is for dismissing a righteous cause because a few idiots take an opportunity to cause criminal acts and aren't part of the organisation itself. If you're not familiar with tony5732's 5 million denialist posts about how many black citizens are killed by police in situations white citizens aren't. I'll just go ahead and START there.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 06:06 pm
Gingrich: No Pensions For Presidents Who Are Black…I mean…Who Have Book Deals

http://winningdemocrats.com/gingrich-no-pensions-for-presidents-who-are-black-i-mean-who-have-book-deals-tweets/

Newt Gingrich is a racist jackass. He’s always been a racist jackass. This morning he proved just what a racist jackass he is when he decided that because President Obama has a $45 million book deal that he shouldn’t get the paycheck that every president before him has gotten. Yes, that includes presidents Like Bush, and Bush, and Clinton and Ford and anyone else who ever held office, regardless of how much money they made afterwards:

Bill Clinton and George W Bush, both presidents when Gingrich was relevant, had book deals that earned them millions. Jimmy Carter has written a dozen books. What is it about this particular president and his book deal that has Gingrich so upset? Could it be his…taste in music? No…that seems unlikely. Maybe it’s because he’s a Democrat. But…no…Clinton , and Carter were Democrats and they didn’t get this kind of treatment.

Could it be? No…No way…Do you think Gingrich just doesn’t like Obama…because…he’s black?...

Ohhhhh….OK. So he went from ALL post-presidency expenditures to just a pension and nothing else. For all of them. Because he had to. Could he be any more transparent?
0 Replies

tony5732

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 08:08 pm
@hingehead,
What do you mean not part of the organization itself? BLM called for dead cops and pigs fried like bacon. They got it. BLM asked for people to "burn EVERYTHING down" they got it. Not one BLM leader has taken one step to address the violent acts the people raising the BLM flag are causing.

That's the difference between a good organization like the police, and a terrorist organization like BLM. Police actually have rules, ethics, and procedure. BLM has a bunch of people robbing stuff and looking for white people to beat up. They could also be lighting up gas stations with people inside. A Black Lives Matter leader does not care about that though, because black people are always innocent if you are in BLM. So when BLM stuff happens, the cops get to clean up the mess, AGAIN.

. Does Black Lives Matter remember Dallas? At your little protest when you are crying about how racist white cops are, those white cops will stand by you, protect you, then die making sure you have the right to bitch about them. Then while the families of those officers, who died defending a Black Lives Matter protest, get to have a funeral. At this time Black Lives Matter will continue protesting white officers. 5 dead in Dallas, same color, remember that?

. Then a black officer shoots a black guy. That's just time for BLM to look for white people to beat up and get free stuff I guess.
hingehead

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 09:26 pm
@tony5732,
So no cops are bad, or have done bad things?

Or because they are part of a good organisation what they do can't be bad?

Seriously?

Your 1 dimensional declamations make you sound like a sock puppet.

tony5732

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 06:33 am
@hingehead,
No there are bad cops, but the organization is good and actually has a just cause. There are bad plumbers, electricians, bus drivers, teachers, Japanese people, white people, black people, Mexican people, yada yada yada. I am saying it's better to back a good organization with a few bad people, than a bad organization with racist principles that has a few good clueless people.
hingehead

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 06:56 am
@tony5732,
So some cops have done some bad things, like kill some black people because they could get away with it, but BLM doesn't have a just cause?

Seriously?
tony5732

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 08:54 am
@hingehead,
Seriously! The bad cops don't always get away with it. They get fired and thrown in jail too! Some probably do, if there isn't enough evidence to put them away. That's our justice system though. It works the same way for everyone though. A cops job is to keep bad people doing bad things off the streets though. That's the point of a police officer. They actually have anti-racist, anti-violent policies that a police officer must follow. If officers are caught not following those policies they are no longer allowed to be police officers. Not the case with BLM. It's all ok and justified by BLM standards. If you hear BLM talk about the stuff that goes on during the protests, its all justified.
hingehead

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 05:39 pm
@tony5732,
You are bizarre - one set of behaviours, if perpetrated by the police, is part of the system, but if perpetrated by BLM 'it's not the case' - sorry, illegal behaviour is illegal behaviour - it doesn't (shouldn't) matter what organisation you align yourself with.

You appear to live in some kind of fantasy world of simple binaries. That's nice for you if you can keep up the delusion - but saying that BLM has no rationale for existence is clearly ludicrous.
hingehead

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 05:43 pm
Hmm.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6b/ac/95/6bac9567f3bfc8fab5f265bdfcc92bba.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 05:55 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
Seriously! The bad cops don't always get away with it.

They get away with it more than 90% of the time. And that gives you so much confidence?

The laws are set up so all a cop has to do is claim he felt threatened and stick to it. Its the ultimate stand your ground defense: you don't have to see a weapon, you shoot first and ask questions later and let G*d sort it out.

At least even if they legitimately kill some unarmed complying black kid, shouldn't they be fired and compelled to find a new career where there are no life and death results over their inability to accurately gauge a situation? Maybe flipping burgers or as an unarmed mall cop. After a HUGE civil settlement, of course.

The ONLY positive side of the death of Michael Brown is Darren Wilson will never be a cop again.
tony5732

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 08:53 pm
@hingehead,
Your mixing the message. Black lives matter has no standards, BLM still loves you even if you just got done lighting up a gas station with people inside because BLM is racist and violent and that's what BLM wants. Police have standards. Imagine. What would happen if a white police officer burned down a gas station with people inside, in broad daylight. Do you think that officer would walk? Standards. Policies. Understand what they are and why they are there, and what it means when as group DOESN'T have them.
0 Replies

tony5732

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 09:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't believe any one of the different conflicting stories told by any of the different people saying officer Wilson did the wrong thing. I believe forensic evidence. I also believe if Mike Brown was white, he would still be a violent thieving shithead. Why do people get so bent out of shape when we have one less of that type of person to worry about?

No, if a cop is put in a situation where he is guessing whether a suspect has a gun, it's the suspects fault. Unless the hands are up cooperating with an officer, I don't really care what happens to them, or what color they are, or what happens. It's the suspect's fault for committing the crime, not the officers for reacting.
MontereyJack

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 09:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
And George Zimmerman, the cop-wannabe, will never, EVER, get a law endorcement job.
hingehead

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 09:51 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
he would still be a violent thieving shithead. Why do people get so bent out of shape when we have one less of that type of person to worry about?

Jesus ******* christ - now you want the death penalty for robbery - without a judge or jury.

Have you stopped listening to yourself?
bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 10:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
I think he will end up in prison or the victim of someone drunker on testosterone than he. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 10:37 pm
@hingehead,
He wants cops to judge and execute people for petty crimes.

Why does he hate America and the Bill of Rights so much, particularly when the crime rate has been coming down steadily for the last thirty or more years without summary execution of innocent complying victims (disproportionately black)?
tony5732

Thu 8 Sep, 2016 10:41 am
@bobsal u1553115,
No what I am saying if a thief decides to run or fight, its hard to tell if he is going to be dangerous to a cop and a civilian. I would rather hear about Mike Brown getting shot than some four year old or some police officer trying to do his job.
0 Replies