Why Black Lives Still Matter

hingehead

Wed 21 Sep, 2016 10:40 pm
@perennialloner,
Good luck PL, there is a particular nasty section of conservatism that has a lack of empathy bordering on sociopathy.
giujohn

Wed 21 Sep, 2016 11:17 pm
@perennialloner,
And I can't believe that you're using the phrase institutionalized racism my argument has always been regardless of color... You are the one that is injecting the color black into the discussion.
giujohn

Wed 21 Sep, 2016 11:24 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

So now being stupid has a death sentence, without trial or jury?

You, my friend, are the ******* genius.

When people commit suicide they don't get a trial or jury.
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 21 Sep, 2016 11:31 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Good luck PL, there is a particular nasty section of conservatism that has a lack of empathy bordering on sociopathy.

I have empathy for citizens who believe in the rule of law and abide by it.

The sociopaths are the ones that are rioting and burning Charlotte knowing the narrative that the man was holding a book instead of a gun is a blatant lie.
cicerone imposter

Wed 21 Sep, 2016 11:32 pm
@giujohn,
You need to live in their shoes for a few years, but that's if your feet fits.
0 Replies

perennialloner

Wed 21 Sep, 2016 11:55 pm
@giujohn,
My comment responded to the ways your argument negatively affects black lives. I injected color into the discussion because this is a thread for the black lives that you couldn't care less about.
giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 12:26 am
@perennialloner,
You say I don't care about those lives... I say the person who wants to resist the police officer who was pointing a gun at their head telling him to get on the ground is the one that doesn't care about their life. And if they are that Cavalier about their own life why should I give a rat's ass?
izzythepush

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 12:40 am
@giujohn,
Sitting at a bus stop reading a book waiting for your kid is now resisting police in Fascist America.

Fascist police are so bad that even Donald Trump thinks it's too much.

Quote:
Donald Trump has expressed concern over the recent police killing of an unarmed black man in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Speaking to a crowd of black pastors at an Ohio church, the Republican nominee said he was "very, very troubled" by the shooting.

Terence Crutcher, 40, was shot dead by a white police officer while standing next to his stalled car last Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37435245
giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 06:06 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Sitting at a bus stop reading a book waiting for your kid is now resisting police in Fascist America.

Fascist police are so bad that even Donald Trump thinks it's too much.

Quote:
Donald Trump has expressed concern over the recent police killing of an unarmed black man in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Speaking to a crowd of black pastors at an Ohio church, the Republican nominee said he was "very, very troubled" by the shooting.

Terence Crutcher, 40, was shot dead by a white police officer while standing next to his stalled car last Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37435245

So pathetic is your argument that you have to result to blatant lies. There was no book found at the scene however there was a gun lying next to his body. The witnesses back the police account saying that they heard the officers yell at him repeatedly to drop the gun not drop the book. There's police video justifying the officers actions.

Those who seek to perpetuate the lie as they did in Ferguson with hands up don't shoot when it was proved to be utterly false are nothing but race baiters and race pimps desperate to continue the division in order to stay in the conversation and to be relevant.
izzythepush

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 06:10 am
@giujohn,
You're the only one lying, you lie about what you are and what BLM is. Only other bloody idiots are taken in by it. Don't insult people's intelligence by expecting them to believe your nonsense.
hingehead

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 06:15 am
Here's another one for you to rationalise Gooey.

http://urbanintellectuals.com/2016/09/19/white-man-shoots-at-police-they-shot-him-with-bean-bags-then-arrest-him-alive-but-unarmed-black-people-are-killed/

White Man Shoots at Police, They Shot Him With Bean Bags, Then Arrest Him Alive, But Unarmed Black People Are Killed
By James Washington -
September 19, 2016

Law enforcement is thought to be a dangerous job. Everyone seems to agree it is and understand cops just want to go home to their families at the end of the day.

However, Black Americans are consistently wondering why are they shot and killed by police officers, when unarmed, but armed, dangerous and psychopathic White people are routinely arrested and treated like humans by these same police officers? Just this past week Terrence Crutcher was executed after his car broke down. He was unarmed, peaceful and had his hands up!

According to ABC 7

“A suspect who shot at officers while being barricaded in a Brea motel for hours was taken into custody Monday evening, according to police.

Authorities said they responded to a call of a despondent man at the Hyland Motel in the 700 block of South Brea Boulevard at about 3 p.m.

When officers arrived at the scene, they said the man fired at them through the door.

After being barricaded for several hours with SWAT outside the motel, the man was eventually shot with bean bags and tackled by SWAT.

Apparently, police officers are capable of de-esculating and arresting suspects, even shooters, alive, but this only seems to apply to White people. Black people are routinely shot and killed in this country….even when they don’t have a weapon.

In 2015 alone, police officers killed 102 unarmed black people. This outrageously high number is nearly 5 times the rate of unarmed whites killed in the same year.

Furthermore, US Government statistics show that only in 10 out of the said 102 cases found a police officer charged with a crime. And as if that number isn’t bewildering enough, only 2 of these deaths resulted in actual convictions of the officers.

Does the right to be treated humanely by the police only apply to White Americans or all Americans?

The latter doesn’t seem like the case when one investigates the number of unarmed Black people gunned down by the police paid to “protect and serve.”

giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 06:37 am
@hingehead,
Blah blah blah... police shoot white people far more often than black in the United States...period.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 06:39 am
@izzythepush,
BLM is a race baiting, race pimping hate group that advocates and causes the death of police officers.
hingehead

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:03 am
@giujohn,
And you are race baiting, pimping denialism and perpetuating a ******* disgrace.
giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 08:03 am
@hingehead,
Uh yeah... just because you're not bright enough to come up with your own phrases don't co-opt mine... that's basically akin to, "I know you are but what am I".
izzythepush

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 09:09 am
@giujohn,
BLM is a human rights organisation doing a brilliant job. Race baiter is a term used exclusively by racists. You are a racist and you've admitted to being a corrupt police officer. You also spout fascism at every opportunity. As long as wholly unsuitable, corrupt bigots like yourself are employed as police officers there will always be a role for BLM.

What's going on now is ridiculous, the police have lost control due to their own incompetence and stupidity and the troops have been called it. Troops are not trained for crowd control and should never be given those duties in a country that claims to be a democracy.
giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

BLM is a human rights organisation doing a brilliant job. Race baiter is a term used exclusively by racists. You are a racist and you've admitted to being a corrupt police officer. You also spout fascism at every opportunity. As long as wholly unsuitable, corrupt bigots like yourself are employed as police officers there will always be a role for BLM.

What's going on now is ridiculous, the police have lost control due to their own incompetence and stupidity and the troops have been called it. Troops are not trained for crowd control and should never be given those duties in a country that claims to be a democracy.

I've admitted to being a corrupt police officer huh? Okay then you've admitted to being a homosexual prostitute. When you prove your statement I'll prove mine.

I'm confident in calling BLM a terrorist organization in as much as any group that calls for the arbitrary death of police officers should be wholly condemned by any right-thinking person. And anyone who accepts them is a terrorist sympathizer.
izzythepush

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 12:12 pm
@giujohn,
You think calling someone a homosexual is an insult. That's your bigotry in a nutshell.
hingehead

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 03:43 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Uh yeah... just because you're not bright enough to come up with your own phrases don't co-opt mine... that's basically akin to, "I know you are but what am I".

No better way of making you more aware of your bloated hyperbole than to throw it back in your face. Trouble is, you're not self-aware enough to realise it. But what can you expect from someone with the apparent insight of a ( "I know you are but what am I") six-year old?
giujohn

Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:16 pm
@hingehead,
Wow...can you be that obtuse? That was what you were saying...talk about unaware.
0 Replies