Premature ejaculation: How quick is too quick?

kickycan

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:01 pm
paulaj wrote:
We can only "boink" as long as the "boinker " is "boinking.

I know, I just figured we might get some real answers from the women.

paulaj wrote:
Kicky, have you picked out a strap? I think they are sexxxxyyyyyyy.

A strap? Did I miss something, or did I just forget about some earlier mention of straps? I don't know what you mean.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:06 pm
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/ada/images/agreno.jpg

Cum stains on your monitor? You've got a problem.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:09 pm
Yes, you did forget. Never mind.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:19 pm
kickycan wrote:
I guess none of the guys has the balls to tell their personal longest continuous boink.

Maybe the ladies can tell us their longest?

And Slappy, I think it's gone on too long when the first blood blister shows up.

I think it's safe to say that for the most part women can outlast men. Sometimes to the point of your begging for mercy Cool

If continuous boink means longest session......there was a certain Friday night about 11 pm. Things got a little overheated and they stayed that way till Sunday afternoon about 4 pm, when I looked at him......and he looked at me, and we both said "Do you wanna do somethin' else?" Laughing We were STARVED.....for FOOD Exclamation
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:19 pm
Kicky, you missed a flirt. Bad boy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:26 pm
Crap. I guess I can't catch 'em all, Cav.

brooke, sounds like it was a good one. Damn! But I meant one boink, from insertion to when the guy finishes.

If you guys did that non-stop, without the guy cumming until the next day, I feel sorry for him. His balls must have been as big as watermelons. Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:32 pm
kickycan wrote:

If you guys did that non-stop, without the guy cumming until the next day, I feel sorry for him. His balls must have been as big as watermelons. Laughing

Laughing Laughing LOL.....Nah, it was just one session with multiples is all. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:50 pm
As me grandpappy used to say, if it's good having once, it's good having again.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:53 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Laughing Laughing LOL.....Nah, it was just one session with multiples is all. Laughing Laughing

Quite impressive, nonetheless. I love when you stop by, Brooke. Always a good story. Smile
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 02:11 pm
brooke is the best!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:37 am
kickycan wrote:
His balls must have been as big as watermelons. Laughing

that could pose quite a problem....logistically that is.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:41 am
kickycan wrote:
I guess none of the guys has the balls to tell their personal longest continuous boink.

When I first met my wife (we were in college together) she was insatiable. After a few weeks of keeping her neighbor dorm mates up, I got pretty good at what we were doing and my stamina skyrocketed. I remember one night where the planets were aligned just right and I was on my game, every move I made would make her cum. I was in a zone and just kept going and going... until the fire alarm went off.

She lived in a coed dorm but the floors were not. There were girl floors and guy floors. Whenever the alarm went off the whole dorm would have to get up and clear the dorm and meet outside.

She was in mid orgasm and either didn't hear or didn't care about the alarm at that moment. Neither did I... but I knew the firemen were on the way and could just imagine them running through the dorm towards the sounds of screams (of passion), kicking in the door and finding us in a compromising position. So I stopped and we got dressed to evacuate the dorm with the rest of the inhabitants, while trying to hide an enormous erection the whole time.

Needless to say I have never been able to re-create those conditions quite the same way.

The fire alarm had a reputation of going off at random times due to the fact that a stove was installed to close to it and often got hot enough to set it off...but I like to think that that night it went off because of me.

Of course since this thread is about premature ejaculation... the first time I had sex I didn't even get it in. Talk about embarassing Shocked
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 09:45 am
Great story, jpinmilwaukee. I like how you told the story that exemplified your prowess before the embarassing "I didn't even get it in" story. I think they call that "burying the lead" in journalistic circles. :wink:

The first time I had sex, as soon as I put it in she said, "If you come inside me I'll kill you", to which I replied, "too late." Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 09:51 am
The first time I had sex I didn't cum.

I was only 10, so I don't think it was possible.

Actually, I really didn't, I was drunk, and probably over anxious.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:00 am
kickycan wrote:
The first time I had sex, as soon as I put it in she said, "If you come inside me I'll kill you", to which I replied, "too late." Laughing

LOL! You must not have waited around to find out if she was serious.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:09 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
kickycan wrote:

an enormous erection the whole time.

I think I love you.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:16 am
Sorry paulaj...I'm already spoken for.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:40 am
paulaj wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
kickycan wrote:

an enormous erection the whole time.

I think I love you.

Laughing
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:54 am
jpin

I'm teaching myself how to post partial quotes, while having fun at the same time. I messed up on the last one. Mind if I try again?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 11:03 am
Please...go ahead.
0 Replies