Premature ejaculation: How quick is too quick?

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 12:30 pm
Where is the point at which a man's quick orgasm would be considered premature ejaculation? Would it be one minute? Quicker than that? At the moment of insertion? Ladies, when would you consider it a problem?

And if you were dating somebody and you found out on your first night of sex that he was a "quick draw", would you stay with him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,024 • Replies: 137
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:41 pm
I was going guess 5 minutes or less. It's not a problem unless it happened lots so after the first time, I would not drop him-I would guess that it could be first night jitters.

Is this a problem for you?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:47 pm
If you can go another round after some sweet talk and foreplay for much longer, I don't think that would be a problem, but I'm a guy, so don't get any ideas kicky.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:53 pm
Kicky

It enhances endurance.

http://www.penis-enlargement-secrets.com/cock-rings.html
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:03 pm
Hmmmmmmmm ...interesting question Very Happy

I think it becomes a problem if the woman is left unsatisfied because of it. Time after time ....after time.

I would definitely stay with someone that had that problem. By the time we slept together I would have some pretty strong feelings for him anyways. Two people that care about each other should be able to find a solution.

You always hear how it takes a woman much longer then a man to reach orgasm. But that's really not true if the foreplay is there and "just right." A man can bring a woman to such a passionate frenzy with foreplay that she can climax with just his fingertips brushing her body (once he has her right on the edge) And thats WITHOUT penetration OR oral :wink:

Sooooo.....nah! It doesn't have to be a problem as long as both people are open. And the communication is there. Smile

~Brooke
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:06 pm
A man who is a quick draw could make up for it by being a slow hand, so to speak.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:43 pm
Linkat wrote:
I was going guess 5 minutes or less. It's not a problem unless it happened lots so after the first time, I would not drop him-I would guess that it could be first night jitters.

Is this a problem for you?

Although I admit I have had a few "first night jitter" incidents, things are working pretty much as they should. Thanks for asking. I just like talking about sex, and I don't remember ever having seen a premature ejaculation thread on A2K. I like to break new ground when I can. Smile

Paula, I went to that site. Since I'm at work, I had to quit IE as soon as I saw the big bold-type "C*ck Rings" on that page. Wouldn't be good for people here to see me on that one. Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:51 pm
kick
you should set up a survey to get the times
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:52 pm
kickycan = the master and johnson of a2k
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:55 pm
If you can't cut the mustard lick the jar.....
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:57 pm
LOL....OOPS! Sorry Kick, just trying to help.

The company I used to work for fired people for such activities.

Try explaining that website to your boss.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:10 pm
husker, good idea. I just added the survey.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:10 pm
Paula, it's fine. Don't worry, I still have my job!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:15 pm
I say....5 minutes or less....UNLESS you are going for the quickie in which case, under 5 minutes is optimal. :wink:

And I agree with justa_babbling_brooke....it is only a problem if the woman isn't satisfied.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:37 pm
Gee 5 minutes and I would be disappointed.

4 to 5 hours is more like it.

Now do you stick your lick ens or lick your stick ens that is the question.

Do you know why some woman do not blink during fore play?

Not enough time.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:44 pm
why do they call it fore play anyway? LOL
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:45 pm
cause it last for four hours
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:45 pm
What do YOU know about 4 to 5 hours JTF? Confused Shocked My God...I wouldn't be able to walk!

Lot's of foreplay is the key to terrific sex. Lot's of kissing (like an hour or more) then moving onto other parts...sex is so much more than just a hot dog in the bun. Embarrassed

0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:47 pm
darn movies - lead you to thinking it's all about getting the dog in da bun
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:49 pm
Doglover, if you are putting a hot dog in the buns you may want to try it another way for more enjoyment.
0 Replies