Why I Don't Talk About Race With White People

dalehileman

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2016 01:14 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
...., he would have. You are being a pest.
Most sincere apologies to everyone. However Osso remember there's no requirement to read my postings, I won't be offended
revelette2

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 06:28 am
Tulsa officer turns herself in to face charges in shooting death

After the disgraceful justice in the case of Freddy Grey, I doubt the death of Terence Crutcher will fare any better. The Tulsa officer didn't have her dash cam on and it is suspicious and the fact that once again there was no gun at the end to me says it all. But I don't hold out much for justice at the end of it all no matter how many hearings before judges or however they set up the trial.
giujohn

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 08:55 am
@revelette2,
The dash cam was off because her overhead lights were not on... They're both connected. Her overhead lights were not on because she was in route to a domestic disturbance.

The charge is unprecedented especially for the amount of time it took to levy it... obviously not enough time has transpired for even a half-assed investigation she's being sacrificed at the altar of political correctness. Once a jury hears that this dumbass was high on PCP and due to his large stature and his non-compliance with verbal commands and the officers articulation of her perceived threat she'll be cleared but she will probably lose her job. She was obviously experiencing tunnel vision and managed the stress poorly. **** happens. He shouldn't have been using PCP... So that's two lives down the drain. He's still responsible for his own death.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2016 04:39 pm
@giujohn,
In total number but not in proportion to population by a factor of five.
giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2016 06:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Remember that formula when we are talking about the number of crimes committed by black vs. white (which probably accounts in part for the ratio)...you conveniently seem to forget it...Mr. Duplicitous.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 05:49 am
@dalehileman,
What specifically do you want to know????????????
dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 11:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
want to know?
Everything Bob, anything; Age, nat'l, loc, ed., interests, rel, fam, etc

If in fear of id, I'm [email protected]
Thanks Bob
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 12:09 pm
@dalehileman,
I'm one of the more forthcoming posters here. You need to be more specific or pay a bit more attention.

I don't fear much. Ask a specific question and you'll get a responsive answer.

(ie) What are my politics: I am a registered Republican.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 12:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I am a registered Republican
I usta be one but then when I thought I was resigning I got a message assuring me that henceforth it'd be "hidden." So far's I know I'm still red
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 12:19 pm
@dalehileman,
Still Red but voting almost exclusively Blue for national and state and some local elections since Big Dog's re-election campaign.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 12:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
since Big Dog's re-election
Boston Dynamics

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Big+Dog

Bob gotta forgive an old fella
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 06:46 am
@dalehileman,
Big Dog is also Bill Clinton's nickname. I voted for Big Dog's re-re-election.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 11:22 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Gotta admit Bob, I like the fella
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 02:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Part of the problem is developing around this idea that only whites can be racist. That there is no such thing as racism towards whites. This perpetuates the problem when a black accuses a white of racism who in fact isn't being racist. This drives the nonracism to turn into racism. I've experienced this first hand. I've seen lots of recent cases and the extreme left pushing this idea of all whites are privileged and have no right to discus or talk about race issues. Don't they are this very outlook is nothing other than racist?

You can't solve racism with racism. Telling a white person they are clueless when it comes to racial issues solved nothing and only continues deciding the people. Since you are white pull never understand so go a way is segregation socially.

To have a wound heal you can't keep picking at it. All you do is prolong the process. Some times the best solution is to deal with it on the individual level and not make a huge case out of it. Be strong in your own right and realize there are assigned in the world who are more than just racist.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 08:13 am
@dalehileman,
Me, too. He was a good progressive pro-business Republican.

I think he was dead wrong on FISA courts, RAPTOR like collection of e-mails and deregulating the banks, privatization of prisons, but over all a good President.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 10:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Obviously Bob you're more political than I

Yes overall good tho one wold wonder why he didn't keep 'em buttoned
RABEL222

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 06:56 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
wonder why he didn't keep 'em buttoned

This could be said of about 50% of the Washington politicians and of tRump.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 12:44 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
Part of the problem is developing around this idea that only whites can be racist. That there is no such thing as racism towards whites. This perpetuates the problem when a black accuses a white of racism who in fact isn't being racist. This drives the nonracism to turn into racism. I've experienced this first hand. I've seen lots of recent cases and the extreme left pushing this idea of all whites are privileged and have no right to discus or talk about race issues. Don't they are this very outlook is nothing other than racist?

You can't solve racism with racism. Telling a white person they are clueless when it comes to racial issues solved nothing and only continues deciding the people. Since you are white pull never understand so go a way is segregation socially.

To have a wound heal you can't keep picking at it. All you do is prolong the process. Some times the best solution is to deal with it on the individual level and not make a huge case out of it. Be strong in your own right and realize there are assigned in the world who are more than just racist.

Well said.

Personally, I'm not even interested in talking about race anymore. And I'm even less interested in listening if someone else wants to talk about it.

If BLM goons choose to riot, have the government mow them down with belt-fed weapons. They'll run out of lives before the government runs out of bullets. Problem solved.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 12:51 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
Once a jury hears that this dumbass was high on PCP and due to his large stature and his non-compliance with verbal commands and the officers articulation of her perceived threat she'll be cleared but she will probably lose her job.

Can't police unions step in and stop some of these unjustified firings?

Or doesn't every jurisdiction have a strong police union?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 05:13 am
@dalehileman,
When asked by Barbara Walters why he had such an active dating life, Henry Kissinger replied that "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,"
0 Replies