Why I Don't Talk About Race With White People

izzythepush

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 12:46 am
@Delores Paulk,
Don't waste your time. Oralloy is full of bile and hate, he is incapable of positive emotions,and is by far the nastiest person I've ever encountered. You can't reason with him.
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 01:20 am
@izzythepush,
The only person here who meets that description is you.
0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 08:45 pm
@izzythepush,
It seems like there are two here that seem to be full insults: oralloy and giujohn. Why are they allowed to be here????
izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2017 12:02 am
@emmett grogan,
This is quite a liberal site, you have to be pretty bad to get kicked off. Some people are very good at sailing right up to the line without crossing over.

The two individuals you have mentioned are ignored by a lot of people so they plumb the depths of depravity so they can be noticed.

There's lots of decent people here, don't let a few idiots put you off. The ignore function is a very useful tool.
oralloy

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2017 07:34 am
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
It seems like there are two here that seem to be full insults: oralloy and giujohn.

Aside from cases where I was responding to unjustified insults against me, you cannot show a single case of me posting insults.

But perhaps you are one of those dishonorable types who freely make up false accusations against people because you have no other way to ague against their points.

emmett grogan wrote:
Why are they allowed to be here????

Because we are valuable contributors to the intelligent discourse that takes place on this site.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2017 07:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The two individuals you have mentioned are ignored by a lot of people

No. We're only ignored by liberals who can't handle seeing facts that contradict their delusions.

izzythepush wrote:
so they plumb the depths of depravity so they can be noticed.

Don't be silly. Posting facts that you are unable to cope with is hardly depravity.
0 Replies