Ivan! Jeanne! & Karl & Dennis The Menace & Katrina

colorbook

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 05:46 pm
Welcome back...glad you survived the ordeal.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:01 pm
Shocked Razz pannnnzade!!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:06 pm
paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade !
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:13 pm
Embarrassed
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:27 pm
Hey, don't blush, we are all breathing a sigh of relief that you're safe. Great to have you back,

PAAAAANNNZZZAAADDEEE
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:42 pm
Welcome back, Diablo and Panzade! Glad you've come through relatively unscathed.

Ok, so it is time to start an Ivan thread? Shocked
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:05 pm
Oh, Panzad', I'm sooo happy to see your bod here.

I remember the decision about where to park the truck, and thinking it over, going for inside... but of course I didn't post that. What a break you picked inside.

How are your Panzadeeeees?

El Diablo, must be tricky to board up with all that glass and all that incredible wind. Glad to see you back.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:06 pm
ooooooh - i missed the reappearance of El Diablo - another 'voice' that I'm glad to hear again.

phew

the kids are all accounted for.

phew
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:07 pm
And now, how about Smartsux's friends who stayed in a motel and didn't get to secure their place?? They were in the panhandle, I think.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 07:55 pm
ontario hydro dispatched 240 linemen with trucks and equipment to the daytona beach area today. they expect to arrive in three days to help the florida utilities crews in the work to get lines up again. two conveys from the eastern ontario area crossed at the thousand island bridge today and will be heading south on interstate 95. hbg ... we got lashed by the tailend of frances today, 150 mm of rain fell in 24 hours, the normal for the whole month of september is 70 mm. except for some local flooding and flooded basement and fallen trees, there was no major damage. and we did need the rain; the ground was pretty dry here and lake ontario water level was low.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:49 pm
Let's lift one for CANADA!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:13 pm
WHEW! I'm so relieved that everyone is accounted for!

Pass one of those drinks over here, Diane.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:20 pm
Yeah, I'll drink to Canadian linemen. Almost sounds like a position on a football team, though.
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:22 pm
Quote:
El Diablo, must be tricky to board up with all that glass and all that incredible wind. Glad to see you back.

It was crazy. Woulda made a cool movie shot though. This tile from a roof breaks my window downstairs so my friend, who was over for the storm, and I tried putting a mattress against the window. The thing blew off like5 times before we realized it wouldnt work. So i go to the garage and get the extra play wood sheet i had and I take the drill and go out there in the wind. Halfway through, the damn rain starts so my couch got soaked because I couldnt board it in time. But i drillled the screws in, ran inside, and started playin monopoly for 15 hours straight with my friend.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:35 pm
All right, I used to like monopoly. Good.
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:37 pm
Problem is in two player you build empires and the game basically ends in a draw.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 10:49 pm
Reminds me of Risk, seven hours into it. Snooz, Kill.

That was then, back in ordinary board game tine.
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 11:39 pm
I can just join the statements above!!

mac11 wrote:

Ok, so it is time to start an Ivan thread? Shocked

Yes, unfortunaly.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 12:53 am
Oh, I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that everybody is safe.

Panzade, how's the family?

Diane, I'll have a drink, too. Wait a second - it's nine in the morning. Maybe later, then :-)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 04:07 am
Interactive link to Ivan.

Well, it may be my turn next! Shocked

If you put your cursor on the dots, you can get nformation as to what experts believe will happen.
0 Replies