Ivan! Jeanne! & Karl & Dennis The Menace & Katrina

panzade

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:51 pm
Thank Goodness Rae! I was particularly worried about you guys living on A1A. I imagine it'll be a mandatory evac. Have a great Labor Day weekend.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:51 pm
Rae - i'm pm'ing you my work # and i NEED you to call me when you're at your sister's. i NEED to hear that you guys are o.k.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:52 pm
panzade wrote:
Embarrassed I have to admit...we were Bushites today...we helped out of the goodness.

not necessarily a bushite trait at all...and good for you.....why don't all of you guys just drive up to my house for the weekend? We're playing Friday night and Sunday afternoon....we'll all lay around the shanty and drink and rock out....we've got room for all of you........
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:56 pm
Gawd, You don't know how muh I'd like to Bear but the delinquents are going up to Pensacola with Mom tomorrow and I'm staying in case there's trouble. Rain check?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:56 pm
lol.....

Beth ~ I promise I'll call wherever we land! I'm writing the number down now.

Thanks for worrying!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:57 pm
Letty, these things usually turn North, and you know it. If you're on the coast, get the hell out of there. The sooner you go, the less traffic there will be.

Panzade, where are you in relation to the water?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:58 pm
and you've got my home number - Rae - call on the weekend - midnight - anytime
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:59 pm
panzade wrote:
Gawd, You don't know how muh I'd like to Bear but the delinquents are going up to Pensacola with Mom tomorrow and I'm staying in case there's trouble. Rain check?

absolutely (no pun intended)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:59 pm
panzade wrote:

absolutely (no pun intended)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:00 pm
BP ~ tell us how to get there and we'll try to make a point of it! We'd love to meet you guys!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:01 pm
Actually Beth, I don't think I saved your home number.....pm it to me again and I'll be sure to take it with me.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:02 pm
I'm 3 miles in but I think you're on the Intracoastal aren't you?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:02 pm
Rae wrote:
Actually Beth, I don't think I saved your home number.....pm it to me again and I'll be sure to take it with me.

If you're going to western NC from 95 you're coming right through Raleigh....give us a call......
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:05 pm
This is so cool. Frances is bringing A2Kers together!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:06 pm
So, I should look up Bi-Polar or Squinney Bear in the phone book?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:08 pm
Let's see...Baxter ...Berrigan...BiPolar..oh here it is Mom!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:09 pm
Gotta go put up the last shutters...later!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:17 pm
I just pm'd you my phone number....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:23 pm
panzade wrote:
I'm 3 miles in but I think you're on the Intracoastal aren't you?
Yep... but I live in a highrise that that's built like a bomb shelter, with shutters that would stop cannonballs. I'll run if its coming directly for me but I don't think it is. I think it's heading your way. Keep your eyes open. I'll be doing my aunt's shutters tomorow morning, then hopefully sending her on her way. Take care everyone!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:47 pm
Awwwwwwwwww, this is so cool seeing ya'all here and puttin shutters up on Florida! Wouldn't that be neat? Just go around the state and put barriers up so the storm can't get in!!! .... oh oh, another senior moment ... ok back to reality!

Tomorrow, I have to work until noon, and mandatory evac. for Cocoa Beach is 2 pm. So got all the plants in off the porch and confused the hell out of the kitties again tonight, they don't know what's going on. Anyway, when I get home we'll load up the car and take off.

Would you believe the company I work for is not paying us for Friday? I told them I was willing to come to work but they're closing the office ... not my fault!

Anyway, spontaneous vacations work out best without all the stress of buying clothes and shoes and all that good stuff!

This will be the kitties first car trip, and I have a feeling it will be traumatic.

If all goes well and we have a home to come back to, we'll be right as rain next Tuesday!

Happy and safe Holiday weekend to all!

We love yah!
0 Replies