Illegal Immigration is a crime!

blatham

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:26 pm
I take the missionary position very seriously.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 11:29 pm
Very Happy

Illegal aliens.........gotta love em. Some of my best friends are illegal. I suppose that makes me a criminal too.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 05:04 am
Well, i'll be go to hell, a Lola sighting . . . i have long been convinced that many of my friends are aliens, and i don't mean someone merely from another country . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 05:23 am
Setanta wrote:
Well, i'll be go to hell, a Lola sighting . . . i have long been convinced that many of my friends are aliens, and i don't mean someone merely from another country . . .

Just because I'm going gray doesn't make me one. Hi Lola, where have you been?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:50 am
Hi all.......I've been moving myself to New York and my daughters to college. I'll have more time soon. I've missed you all.

Quote:
Just because I'm going gray doesn't make me one.

Cav,

One what? Are all aliens gray? And how can you be going gray at your young and tender age? I don't believe it.

Quote:
i have long been convinced that many of my friends are aliens, and i don't mean someone merely from another country . . .

What gave me away, Setanta? My green skin or was it the one eye in the middle of my forehead, or maybe it's simply my obstinate disposition?

Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:55 am
Lola, all I know about aliens is what I hear on conspiracy radio "the grays" (sounds eerily like "the Krays" doesn't it) or what is spit out by some of the more colourful folks in the Politics forums. I used to have a few strands of red in my normally dark hair. They have started to turn gray. I seem to have beaten the odds on male-pattern baldness however, despite it running on both sides of the family.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:41 pm
users?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:44 pm
That's what it says at the bottom of the forum page.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 09:05 pm
dys wrote:
Quote:
users?

LOL ......that was very funny, dys. You do have a way with words. Laughing. Yes, you know, users.......those who use. And we better really be on top of those illegal aliens......the missionary position and all. Using. laughing

How are y'all anyway?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:34 pm
NAFTA and illegal immigration are both perpetuated by the same people.

Legal workers in the United States have rights (representation) and those rights cost the boss money.

So the boss said "to hell with this, I'm setting up shop in Mexico where I can treat workers like $hit and pay them starvation wages. This is NAFTA.

The "whacko anti trade commies" told fellow Americans what NAFTA was but they listened to guy NAFTA was something else. He lied because the bosses gave him allot of money (through lobbyist) to lie to the people.

So then allot of Mexicans came to America to get better pay and livelihood. The Boss liked this to because now he had people working for $hit in Mexico and America and the American worker with representation or rights could be replaced.

The left wing says "Let them stay and give them rights" the left will get half. The unrepresented worker stay but they will get no rights.

The right says "don't give them citizenship or rights send them back" They also will get half. The illegal worker will get no rights or representation but they will not be going back either.

Because Left wing and the right wing are not fighting for power. They have no power. The party in power is not on T.V.

The fight between left and right is so we can waste our energy and blame the other while the true party stays on the straight and narrow behind the curtain.

Am I crazy?

Was I crazy when I talked about NAFTA ten years ago?

Was I crazy when I talked about global warming ten years ago?

Was I crazy when I marched against the Iraq war before it happened?

I am ahead because I don't listen to the guy that is paid by the boss to sucker YOU.

Now the man on T.V will tell you to vote for change based on the bad things like NAFTA, Global warming, the Iraq war. And that man is paid by the same man that is responsible for NAFTA, global warming and the Iraq war.

You don't believe me? Follow the money.

Democracy is a new idea. And the boss finally knows how to deal with it.
0 Replies