Women are evil!

Setanta

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 05:39 pm
S'OK, we just do that the watch the people jump . . . i'm perfectly content to go drink outta that puddle . . .
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 07:06 pm
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 07:11 pm
Setanta wrote:
S'OK, we just do that the watch the people jump . . . i'm perfectly content to go drink outta that puddle . . .

and that's why you get that special needle in your butt every spring
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:15 am
"Dog Season!"

"Rabbit Season!"

"Dog Season!!"

Rabbit Season!!"

Is it me, or has the quality of debate on A2K been dropping lately?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:21 am
It's you.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:30 am
dlowan wrote:
It's you.

Deb, sweetness, explain to me how the less than subtle threat to neuter those who may not quite agree with you* would be a debating tactic??

*not me of course!! Errrrrrrr, that was Slappy who implied that!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:46 am
This isn't a debate - it is a piece of silliness.

Whaddaya? Nuts?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 03:00 am
dlowan wrote:
Whaddaya? Nuts?

Yes. And I intend to hang on to them!

Quote:
Walked into a party once. I had a steering wheel column jammed into my trousers.

Some-one asked, "What's that for?"

I said, "I don't know, but it's driving me nuts!!".
0 Replies

riddler

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 10:45 pm
was that supposed to be a serious post? and craven de kere, you kept missing your "n"s
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:06 pm
riddler wrote:
was that supposed to be a serious post?

I have a total lack of a sense of humor, so it is very much a serious post.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:12 pm
riddler wrote:
was that supposed to be a serious post? and craven de kere, you kept missing your "n"s

Was what supposed to be a serious post? Did I miss something? There're serious posts here, too???
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:44 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
riddler wrote:

Deadbeat.......I mean, deadpan.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:51 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
riddler wrote:

Hey, Craven, Where the hell have you been?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 04:46 am
Not only have we raised the 'wabbit' to an international menace here at A2K, we have also created the 'e-hermit'!

Craven!! You are connected! Come for the laughs, stay for the company!! You are ONE OF US!!
0 Replies

Spitting Venom

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 06:46 am
Re: Women are evil! (this is so true that this needs reposti
Craven de Kere wrote:
Sure men are more evil but that doesn't change anything:

Ok, this isn't gonna get me any brownie points with any ladies devoid of humor but I must settle an argument with a raging feminist (she knows who she is, I won't mention any names so dlowan doesn't feel bad).

I hereby assert that women are evil, much in the same vein that cats were declared evil by the late great cat lover Himself.

Women are moody creatures who use their feminie wiles to bring about the destruction of every man. Every man who has ever died throughout history knew at least one woman.

Us menfolk have long known of their perfidy but are, as all women know, pathetic dolts and won't win the sex war anytime soon due to the inappropriate amount of sleeping with the enemy that's going on.

But let it be known, though we are powerless to their curvature and minions to their mood swings we know on some level that they are evil. We're just too stupid to do anything about it.

But let this serve as a warning, we shall rise up against the brutal feminine rule one day and break the shackles that bind us.

We'll stop living our lives with our every move calculated to impress the evil sex and will shed the burden their long shadow casts on us!

I urge all men to resist the temptations of the succubus we know women to be. Start today and maybe, just maybe, we can make this a man's world!

P.S. I won't be giving up on women but that's only because I am inflitrating their circle. Sure you may say this sounds hypocritical and a silly ploy to acheive a monopoly on said females, but I assure you that I am only going to consort with the enemy so that we have am insider in their shameless ranks. I'm working for us men here! So go ahead and stop towing their line! Break the bonds! I'll keep you posted on any inside information I come across. Until then, remain chaste men! Be strong! You don't need women!

PPS We don't need any more insiders. I'm perfectly capable of hadling all espionage by myself thank you.

PPPS - A certain female was nice enough to email this text to me so I could repost it (I couldn't get on Abuzz), I am instructed to thank her.

But she's still evil.

Trust me that was a dumb idea so if your still trying to join quit. I tryed and almost got brainwashed. I'm tellin you when ya find out enough info you start turning. Sad
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 06:57 am
Yeah, turning green with envy.

You guys know we've got the only thing in life you really want.

BRAAAHAAHAAHAA!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 11:23 am
Who cares if we're evil. We are pretty, soft, and warm. Now beat that, scumbags!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 12:21 pm
Thank you, Dag, for the lovely and appropriate epithet...

Some women are what you said but, unlike you, some are ugly, harsh, and cold. And frigid, in addition. If that is not evil...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 12:26 pm
so what's your point spitting venom....?

you say that like it's a bad thing.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:04 pm
squinney wrote:
You guys know we've got the only thing in life you really want.

You have steak?
0 Replies