Women are evil!

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:37 pm
Sure men are more evil but that doesn't change anything:

Ok, this isn't gonna get me any brownie points with any ladies devoid of humor but I must settle an argument with a raging feminist (she knows who she is, I won't mention any names so dlowan doesn't feel bad).

I hereby assert that women are evil.

Women are moody creatures who use their feminine wiles to bring about the destruction of every man. Every man who has ever died throughout history knew at least one woman.

Us menfolk have long known of their perfidy but are, as all women know, pathetic dolts and won't win the sex war anytime soon due to the inappropriate amount of sleeping with the enemy that's going on.

But let it be known, though we are powerless to their curvature and minions to their mood swings we know on some level that they are evil. We're just too stupid to do anything about it.

But let this serve as a warning, we shall rise up against the brutal feminine rule one day and break the shackles that bind us.

We'll stop living our lives with our every move calculated to impress the evil sex and will shed the burden their long shadow casts on us!

I urge all men to resist the temptations of the succubus we know women to be. Start today and maybe, just maybe, we can make this a man's world!

P.S. I won't be giving up on women but that's only because I am inflitrating their circle. Sure you may say this sounds hypocritical and a silly ploy to acheive a monopoly on said females, but I assure you that I am only going to consort with the enemy so that we have am insider in their shameless ranks. I'm working for us men here! So go ahead and stop towing their line! Break the bonds! I'll keep you posted on any inside information I come across. Until then, remain chaste men! Be strong! You don't need women!

PPS We don't need any more insiders. I'm perfectly capable of hadling all espionage by myself thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 99,056 • Replies: 1,934
No top replies

pueo

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:41 pm
oh, this is so good Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:42 pm
Shall we dissect your postulations point by point?
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:42 pm
Re: Women are evil! (this is so true that this needs reposti
Craven de Kere wrote:

Ok, this isn't gonna get me any brownie points with any ladies devoid of humor but I must settle an argument with a raging feminist (she knows who she is, I won't mention any names so dlowan doesn't feel bad).

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:45 pm
Point by point.....yes.....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:45 pm
Dissect? Man that conjures up knives and bad memories.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:46 pm
Ok, I just read it through more thoroughly - cha right! Men giving up women......
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:47 pm
littlek wrote:
Ok, I just read it through more thoroughly - cha right! Men giving up women......

i gotta admit, i got a problem with that too. Confused
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:48 pm
hahahaha
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:48 pm
So, you agree to keep said shackles on, pueo?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:50 pm
No no, break the shackles! I stand ready to take on a greater load. I will try to handle them all. Men, be chaste. You are playing into their hands!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:50 pm
Rae wrote:
So, you agree to keep said shackles on, pueo?

i don't think my wife is going to give me a choice on that Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:51 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
No no, break the shackles! I stand ready to take on a greater load. I will try to handle them all. Men, be chaste. You are playing into their hands!

Silly boy
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:52 pm
Because your wife remains true to the Sisterhood.

I'd watch out for Craven, if I were you, pueo. I think he's broken rank from the men's side. Doesn't that deserve expulsion, or reprimand?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:55 pm
lil'k,

It was worth a try.

Rae,

I so haven't broken ranks! I am willing to relieve men the world over from the burden that women's needs are to them. It is selflessness here!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 08:55 pm
a medal perhaps. somebody's got to make a stand against crazed and oppresive wimmins.............
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 09:01 pm
Craven ~

My porch light may not be on, but someone is home.

Oppressive? You guys are the ones who have allowed Craven here to dissent.....and under the guise of selflessness!

Gimme a break!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 09:01 pm
<grin>
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 09:16 pm
It takes more than one man to infiltrate..it takes an army, a force of many..I dont think you'll have to go it alone
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2003 09:21 pm
more than one man? quinn, are you sure you're ready to go public with errrrrrrr such personal details?
0 Replies