Women are evil!

pueo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:49 am
i've been better, but it's good therapy to come back here and decompress a little...

the personal life has gone haywire............neeed to get my mind semi-focused again.........
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:54 am
Shocked

(((((((((((((((((((((((Pueo))))))))))))))))))))

If'n you wanna talk, or just have fun and forget - we be here...
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 07:03 am
thanks deb..... i could use your professional help right now, i'll probably go into it in depth later.

oh man, my life is screwed up right now.

but i'll be ok, just another obstacle to be conquered.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 07:33 am
Take care, dear owl....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 10:28 am
an owl and a rabbit Shocked

haven't seen either in ages!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:37 pm
Or a cheese...
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 08:59 am
ehBeth wrote:
an owl and a rabbit Shocked
haven't seen either in ages!

[wonder where the 'pussycat is?]
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 05:06 pm
Pussycats all over the place here...
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 05:46 pm
I just read Cravens view on us evil women. Oh the poor dear. I think I know what he is trying to convey but can't, (have you noticed his limited writing skills and inability to get a point across) so I'm going to edit his original post just to help him work through this. I'll be back :-)
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 06:08 pm
Re: Women are evil! (this is so true that this needs reposti
Craven de Kere wrote:
Sure men are evil ladies devoid of humor. I a raging feminist hereby assert that men are evil, vein, declared late
throughout history.

I love his honesty and openness, it's rather unusual for a man in his position to be so forthright.

Anyone else?
0 Replies

Jose Cuervo

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 06:54 pm
We all have our feminine sides, just as you women can "wear the pants in the family"- it's ying & yang.

Thank heaven for little girls!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:11 pm
What about big ones?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:53 pm
Re: Women are evil! (this is so true that this needs reposti
Craven de Kere wrote:

Us menfolk have long pathetic sex due to the inappropriate amount of sleeping.

I agree. Well put Craven.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 08:34 pm
watching..
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 08:42 pm
Just having fun Osso. I can't hold a candle to Cravens writing but I can play with it.
0 Replies

anastasiav

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 05:36 pm
I am evil and I love it
well,

so you think women are evil, ha? well, you guys love it. I am evil as hell and gorgeous too :wink: . And you know you love it. You love being manipulated or else you are excessively dumb. Shut up!!

The reason you think women are evil is because guys like evil women. Whenever I treat a guy nice, he thinks it's fair play. But when I become hard to get and pay him no attention for days, then he just lusts after me like a dog. So, tell me, whose fault is it? You guys play the game like girls and hell, even worse. If you ask me, you want to act dumb and you like being manipulated. You don't want nice girls, you want bitches and we give you what you deserve.

And as for giving up women, what else are you going to live for? you men only live for women. Else, you might as well call it quits.

And on more thing, if you guys want to start winning, you better stop being such submissive losers. "My wife said this", "I got to do that because my wife said that". "My wife BLAH BLAH BLAH". Always trying to please women to make yourselves feel good.

HA HA
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 07:03 pm
Some evil in women are okay. That's the way god made em.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 08:36 pm
weird

cache link

Quote:
Women are evil!
« on: June 20, 2003, 10:03:19 AM » Reply with quote
Sure men are more evil but that doesn't change anything:

Ok, this isn't gonna get me any brownie points with any ladies devoid of humor but I must settle an argument with a raging feminist (she knows who she is, I won't mention any names so dlowan doesn't feel bad).

I hereby assert that women are evil, much in the same vein that cats were declared evil by the late great cat lover Himself.

Women are moody creatures who use their feminie wiles to bring about the destruction of every man. Every man who has ever died throughout history knew at least one woman.
<snip>

Author
ALSHAHEEN
God Of Dreams

Visions: 4997
Zodiac SignCancer

so weird finding that someplace else
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 09:28 pm
What, this again? Snarfle.

I am a little chary just off of reading Reading Lolita in Tehran, and that police procedural in Pakistan, name easily attainable by reviewing my posts but not just now in my mind. Catchy name though.

Ahah.... I remembered it, Moghul Buffet.

I recommend both, Moghul Buffet first and not least, but primed by Moghul Buffet, Reading Lolita.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 09:51 pm
<dips a toe in the water...nope, too hot.>
0 Replies