Women are evil!

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 03:45 pm
I'm saying you is nutts that's all.

Oh, and evil.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 03:50 pm
Hmmmm - deep, pithy, learned, well argued, profound, compassionate, rational........

Well, I leave it to my sisters to fight the good fight on this thread - I hafta go off to the crisis clinic...if I do not return, hold a wake - cos I actually have to go out and see the spookiest sounding man who might be really nuts today - very aggressive and weird he is....me is nervous! I mean, most mentally ill people are fine - but this guy.....think nice thoughts...
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 04:17 pm
Doctor Heeven weevil wibbly wobbly bits is open for bizniz.

Any ladies (I use the term loosely) who have not finished their final exams in evilness and the like can take a quick refresher course at my skool of hard-knocks:

Lesson One: How to smack a man upside the head when he is flapping his gums (or as dlowan would say .. bumping his gums together) without him even noticing.

Lesson Two: The art of saying "No, I'm not interested" while rifling through his pockets and pinging him back to your side, using trouser-suspenders, every time he tries to get away.

Lesson Three: Making him feel guilty for being the inferior specimen with just a look!

Lesson Four: Crying on cue - how to make him do it without having to look away from the make-up mirror!

Lesson Five: Explaining to him the difference between "Chaste" and "Chafe".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 04:21 pm
See ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

See how evil wimmins is ?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 04:25 pm
You got's it man! That's what we were put here to do ... torture the men!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 05:01 pm
and ya'll is doing a good job of it too..............
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 05:14 pm
hip hip and all that for the evil wimmins...slightly or moreso evil..it all works
Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 06:23 pm
Oh dear
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 06:37 pm
if wimmins is wimmins, does that make mins mins?

or just minions, as i prefer to think of them.

:squinchy eyes watchin' flirtin' goin' on:
harrrrrrumph
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 06:39 pm
If mens is mins then the rabid feminists will be happy. They would still have linguistic feminism to gripe about.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 07:30 pm
wimmins are:

paranoid, jealous, suspicious, vindictive, manipulative, controlling, schemers, and will carry a grudge forever.

you will never ever 'win' an argument with wimmens, if you do 'win', you will lose later on and 'pay' very dearly just to 'lose' in the end.

you can 'pay' wimmens the most sincerest of compliments on earth and immediately they become 'suspicious' and assume that you 'want' something.

you can be 'good' to wimmens and they want 'bad'.

you can then be 'bad', but then they want 'good'.

you can jump off a bridge for a woman to show her how sicere you are about her, but be forewarned,,,,it will not be the 'right bridge'.

you can give wimmens everything and anything they want but it will never be 'just right', nor will it ever be 'enough'.

you will forever hear about something you 'did' or 'said' twenty years down the road if you are unlucky enough to get that far with the same woman, and chances are it was not you that said or did such.

you will forever be compared to 'the one', whoever in gawds name that was.

i'm with Craven on this one, wimmens are evil.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 07:44 pm
Mins, eh?

And I DO so like my mins minly!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 07:46 pm
Don't hold back Mikey - let it out....
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 08:01 pm
i could go on for dayssssssssssssssss. but i think i'll just take my last 2 flannel shirts and put them in my safe deposit box at the bank.....

as long as the tellers don't see them, they might just be there when i get back no?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 08:04 pm
errrrrrr, i wasn't supposed to let them know what you were bringing in?

oh dear.
so sorry.
but they were so sweet, asking what was in that satchel you were carrying, and wondering why you left wearing only pants and a hat.

oh dear.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 08:07 pm
Mikey
What size are the shirts?? Will they fit me? What colour? I'm very sensitive to colopur, so I hope they're suitable. Are they broken in properly, so that they feel wonderfully soft and warm and cuddly and snuggly against my skin. Long enough - I'm fairly tall? Do you have any lovely soft socks to go with?

I anxiously await your response Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 08:10 pm
http://www.upconsult.com/tfolk/flannel.jpg
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 08:11 pm
what's that? Spiders on the flannel?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 08:14 pm
http://64.95.118.51/images/offer/2053/72241c32918bbf759207ad26a0438f791-resized180.jpg

errrrrrrr dunno what those thingies on the other shirt are
thingies of some sort

does mikey have spiders in the woodshed?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2003 08:17 pm
http://www.bearmemories.com/images/b15_small1.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww a little flannel mikey!

(or is it a teddy bear made from one of mikey's shirts by one of those deceptive bank tellers?)
0 Replies