The Pro Hillary Thread

Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 11:23 am
@revelette2,
I don't like tax cuts for the rich, but I was glad as hell when I got money back. I'm not rich. Didn't you get money back?

Additionally, the fact that you didn't see me proclaim disagreement with a Bush economic policy is in no way strong enough information to make a claim that you know anything. It's no information. It's a personally biased accusation based on nothing.
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 11:26 am
@snood,
It's even weirder than people like Snood discredit Bernie Sanders while he says nothing about Assad or Stalin. That tells me a lot about what's really important to him!
revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 12:14 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
I don't like tax cuts for the rich, but I was glad as hell when I got money back. I'm not rich. Didn't you get money back?

If you are referring the check, it was some time ago, but as I recall, I think it was enough for a couple of trips to the store. Not worth the consequences of putting the country back in debt.
revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 12:16 pm
@Lash,
Good grief. Number one, Snood liked Sanders in the beginning and he agrees with his policies. Number two, every time you about someone are you supposed to bring up every other bad person in world?
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 12:48 pm
@revelette2,
Why do you refer to it as a tax break for the rich?
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 12:49 pm
@revelette2,
Thanks for making my point.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 01:44 pm
@revelette2,
You should realize by now that conservatives consider any lie ok as long as it diminishes Hillary's reputation.
snood

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 01:46 pm
If I criticize Bernie - an American politician who's been a hot item in the news for over a year and a hot item of discussion on these threads - I'm also supposed to criticize Stalin and Asaad. Makes about as much sense as the other gibberish she's spouting.
RABEL222

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 01:51 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Number two, every time you about someone are you supposed to bring up every other bad person in world?

Before Lash gits you I want to respectifully point out you meant to post post here dident you?
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:09 pm
@RABEL222,
You meant establishment Democrats approve any lie as long as it absolves Clintons of their anti-democratic behavior.
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:14 pm
@snood,
It makes as much sense as telling me I should be criticizing Donald ******* Rumsfeld. Your ridiculous Dudley DoWrong internet posse is completely blind to the avalanche of hypocrisy you spew on a daily basis- and how to spell and punctuate it. A team of editors couldn't make sense of Rabel's last word salad.
snood

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:15 pm
https://quintessentialruminations.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/don-quixote.gif
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:18 pm
@snood,
Nice picture, but roundly acknowledged dodge. You lose. 🙆
0 Replies

snood

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:22 pm
Hey everybody! Lash says I have a Posse!!!! I didn't even know it. See, that just proves if you work hard and eat your vegetables, you too can be like Snoop Dogg or Jay Z and have your own posse!!!

Hmmm..Wonder if I can get a Nike contract?

0 Replies

revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:38 pm
@RABEL222,
It is like I said, I leave out words. I should have said: "every time you post negatively about someone, do you have to bring up every bad person in the world."
snood

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:45 pm
@revelette2,
She knew what you meant. Don't feed the troll.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:46 pm
@Lash,
You are right, I am not that good at grammar, and I type too fast and leave out words which are in my head, but do not make it on the post. Since it is noted, can we move beyond it? After all, you have been reading the same horrible grammar from me for years now without it seeming bother you too much.

Anyway, I guess, some of us just can't get over your about face which only seem to have happened in this election cycle when the worst war crimes and tax cuts which benefited the rich the most happened under the last election cycle when you were still a conservative republican.
djjd62

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:46 pm
my first attempt on this thread was apparently a bit of a fail

so here goes, i'm going to say something pro hillary

congratulations on becoming the first trans person to gain the nomination of a major party

transhumanist that is, i mean, i've heard her speak, she's at least 1/3 Dalek
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:50 pm
@revelette2,
I'll get over your spelling and grammar when you get over the change in my political perspective.
revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:54 pm
@Lash,
Actually I have spell check for spelling. Whatever you feel the need to do, do.