The Pro Hillary Thread

Lash

Sat 11 Jun, 2016 09:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't ask people those questions, and I don't offer that information. Nothing personal.
reasoning logic

Sat 11 Jun, 2016 09:08 pm
@snood,
Snood I am hoping that you may help me understand reality differently than I do. Would you please help me understand what you disagree with this young man's point of view? I do not agree with him on all issues but then again I do not agree with anyone on all issues.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 11 Jun, 2016 09:11 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
I don't ask people those questions, and I don't offer that information. Nothing personal.

Thank you lash. Your response was helpful. There is no right or wrong ways to answer questions when I study behavior.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 11 Jun, 2016 09:21 pm
You're a sad case. Maybe you should have taken your own advice and "tap a nap". ((snicker))
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 11 Jun, 2016 09:32 pm
Nice try Granny, now who's projecting?
Lash

Sat 11 Jun, 2016 09:33 pm
@glitterbag,
You, obviously.
reasoning logic

Sat 11 Jun, 2016 11:08 pm
@Lash,
Lash,... Again I am seeking your understanding and hope that this time I am not asking a question that is not preferred to be answered.

I do hope that you or some other intellectual person will attempt to answer this question.

Please do not attempt to answer this question unless you are Lash or you think you have a very clear understanding.

What do you think of Hillary's new indorsement?

snood

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 12:18 am
I have to say I'm heartened at the sheer numbers of big guns that are coming out for Hillary, and also I'm encouraged by the approach that she's taking toward the fight with the orange mess. I have a feeling that plans are in effect to hit this buffoon Trump hard and often and from many different players. The only thing that worries me now is that, if his numbers start to sharply tank and he is denounced by more and more republicans, I really believe Trump might just pick up his marbles and walk off. Then, besides the fact that we'll have to deal with Romney or some other empty suit who could draw all of Trump's voters, it just won't be nearly as much fun.

It's also a little bit fun seeing Lash, RL, Builder and the rest thrash about from lily pad to lily pad trying desperately to find something or someone to sneer at and drag down, now that they've been denied their heroic coup.

Ha!
Setanta

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 02:31 am
@glitterbag,
I like the part where he sent weapons of mass destruction to Saddam Hussein (who used them on other Iraqis--the Kurds); he even sent one of his favorite flunkies to seal the deal--Rumsfeld:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/handshake300.jpg
revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 07:27 am
@Lash,
I take plenty of naps at night like regular people, but thanks for thinking of me; thanks for the tip on the plural of leftist. To me leftist means anyone who supports leftists causes which are supporting, to be in today's terms, everyone but the 1%, to name one cause. Something Reagan did not do with his trickle down theory of making the rich richer so that poor can benefit as it tickles down from the top. (BTW, the exact opposite of what Bernie Sanders has believed his whole political life. It is very telling you would defend Reagan.) As for qualifications, I am not sure why California elected him governor but if the world knew he had the health issue he had, he would not have been elected.
revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 07:36 am
@reasoning logic,
I think it is great, pretty sure Lash has already made her feelings known about Warren's endorsement on the Bernie's in thread. I am sure the more rabid of the Sander's movement have been busy of late tearing Warren down just as viciously as they have been of Hillary this election season.

0 Replies

revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 07:38 am
Conservative Media Run With Faulty ABC Report To Allege Hillary Clinton “Sold A Seat” On An Intelligence Advisory Board

Quote:
Conservative media figures are running with an ABC News report to claim that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “sold a seat” on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) to Rajiv K. Fernando, a donor to the Clinton Foundation who was allegedly unqualified for the position. But the appointee in question is an expert in financial systems and serves on other national security boards. Contrary to ABC News’ implications, ISAB’s work includes financial security, and a general who works works with Fernando -- and who also currently sits on the ISAB -- says Fernando’s ”expertise in cyber-security is a great asset to our national security.”

[because my links have been getting screwed up of late, I clicked on it myself after posting it. It worked fine. Please let me know if it doesn't for anyone else. Thanks.]
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 07:48 am
@revelette2,
Leftists is plural; leftist's is the possessive you should have used to denote "leftist's causes." You are welcome for the help.

Please familiarize yourself with the meaning of qualifications. Then, we might be able to dispatch this tedious dialogue.

I hated trickle-down too. I hated what his policies did to farmers. He pushed us toward neoliberalism. I disliked a lot of what he did, but that doesn't mean he wasn't qualified.

Bias is ruining your ability to have an honest conversation.
Blickers

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 07:52 am
@snood,
Quote Snood:
Quote:
The only thing that worries me now is that, if his numbers start to sharply tank and he is denounced by more and more republicans, I really believe Trump might just pick up his marbles and walk off.

Or change the rules at the convention so that someone else gets it somehow. It's the GOP's convention, they can change the rules any way they like. And yes, I suspect finding out about Trump will be fun, not to mention that the extreme, wealthy egotist no doubt had a private life similar to Charlie Sheen, with the hookers locked in the bathroom and the piles of cocaine lying around. Since he left his wife in his forties in spectacular fashion, parading his then girlfriend Marla Maples all over the papers, we know that his wild personal life continued well into middle age, if it ever stopped at all.

I'm waiting to hear about the Trump parties with the naked women swinging from chandeliers in luxury hotels.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 07:55 am
@Lash,
You are being argumentative for the sake of it and picking on my lack of grammar and spelling skills. I have admitted dozens of times, I am not the smartest around here, I make mistakes in every post I make, dozens of them. If I can find them to correct them I do, if I don't, I guess people are now going to use it against me. Have fun doing it.

I didn't know you during the Reagan years, however, I knew you during the Bush years and he supported the same kind of economic thinking and you supported him.
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 08:08 am
@revelette2,
Which of Bush's economic policies?

revelette2

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 09:10 am
@Lash,
During the Bush years I never read a post where you said a negative thing about any of his policies. The tax cut for the rich was more of the same trickle down theory of Reagan of which you said you was against. During this time, he gave the rich a massive tax break and then commenced the wars and the nation suffered as a result. I never saw a post of your during this time which had anything negative to say against it. Admittedly, Obama extended the tax cuts during the recession and in order to negotiate the payroll tax holiday and the extension of Emergency Unemployment Compensation . Working with this congress has caused Obama to compromise too much which is why I hope along with getting a democrat in the WH, democrats regain and Senate and get way more seats in the house. Imagine what we could have been doing without the republicans getting in the way of progress since Bush left office. Regaining the senate and getting more seats in the house is just as important if not more important than winning the WH. I wish more leftists would be out hammering that message every single day until election day.
glitterbag

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 09:28 am
@Setanta,
Rumsfeld is a war criminal.
snood

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 09:34 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Rumsfeld is a war criminal.

But isn't it strange how much more fault people like Lash find with Hillary Clinton than they ever found with Cheney and his sidekick Bush?
Lash

Sun 12 Jun, 2016 11:19 am
@revelette2,
I'm definitely not being argumentative. Years ago, members here pointed out my similar grammatical errors, and because of that, my grammar improved. There was nothing argumentative in my tone or intent.
0 Replies