The Pro Hillary Thread

glitterbag

Sat 2 Jul, 2016 11:46 pm
@snood,
Oh shoot, did I miss something? Does that scamp want to compare sheep skins?
0 Replies

snood

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 12:05 am
@Lash,
Are you from some other planet, where the posturing **** you sling passes as wit? It's really hilarious how your wide-eyed hysteria morphed from cheerleader for the "next president" and "revolutionary" Bernie to bottom-trolling A2K Hillary hater/ town crier. You've gone from eerie to pathetic to incidental pain in the butt. If you scurry, you might be able to catch the next hot off the presses WSJ editorial predicting why Hillary is doomed. Get busy!
Lash

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 01:12 am
@snood,
Nah! I'm just one of MILLIONS reading about the prolifically corrupt Clintons and their famously shady ethics. Click ANY news outlet and find a Corrupt Clinton headline.

Seems YOU'RE the odd one.
snood

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 08:43 am
@Lash,
I meant here, Lash. You stand out like a sore thumb with your goofy endless rants. You still feeling the bern?
Lash

Sun 3 Jul, 2016 06:14 pm
@snood,
Bernie is still honest and intelligent. I adore him. I feel great about the donations I made to his campaign. I'd do the same thing again, and I may send him more.
revelette2

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 07:11 am
@Lash,
If you send him more donations how is that going to help his progressive goals? Make more speeches we have heard a thousand times? It is just too easy to make claims of donations and supporting a progressive you had to know was never really going to be president.

reasoning logic

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 07:22 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
If you send him more donations how is that going to help his progressive goals?

Are you serious? you do not see the revolution happening in front of your eyes? Trickle down money from a true progressive leader is a little different than that of a neoliberal such as Hillary.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 11:56 am
@Lash,
This is 2 minutes from Bernie to Lash.

0 Replies

Lash

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 02:55 pm
@revelette2,
Money aids public communication. A pretty large swath of the electorate have still never heard of him. More don't know his policies. We need to get the word out to the larger public.

I think your perspective is still very limited, but I think you'll eventually see things as they are, and when you do, you'll be an advocate for Bernie's policies.
snood

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:19 pm
@revelette2,
It takes a special kind of head-up-the-ass cluelessness to presume to advise people in the way you're being advised by this individual. It takes a real sick combination of arrogance and self-delusion to address people who have access to all the same information as she does and have simply come to different decisions, as if they are ignorant, uninformed or somehow just slow to see "reality".

snood

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:28 pm
ANyway.....

Is Bill Clinton just getting senile and losing the ability to make sound decisions, or does he really not want Hillary to be president? Because those seem to me the only two ways to look at this latest 'gaffe' of his. I've heard Lynch try to answer the question "What were you thinking?" (and she didn't answer it well), but not yet Bill. What do y'all think about the proposition that Bill is either consciously or subconsciously working against Hillary getting elected?

When you think about it, she has to sort of run away from President Bill Clinton's legacy, and Bill might not appreciate that much.
reasoning logic

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:33 pm
@snood,
Quote:
What do y'all think about the proposition that Bill is either consciously or subconsciously working against Hillary getting elected?

I think Bill is worried about indictment and was trying to smooth things over.
engineer

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:33 pm
@snood,
Nah, Bill Clinton is an extorvert's extrovert. "Hey, there is a famous person over there, I'm going over to say hi because I'm really famous!" It could have been a sports star or a supreme court justice or a Hollywood A list actor and Bill would have been going across the hanger.
revelette2

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:34 pm
@Lash,
If people didn't know Bernie during the primaries when he was talked about with kid gloves more than Hillary was, they ain't going to pay attention now that it is over. Why would they? Why will I eventually see things differently? I do know his policies, he hollered about it for months. he wants completely free college education for everybody and universal health care for everybody, he wants to pay for those through taxes which he claims we will save through free health care. He also wants to do away with all fossil energy and free trade. I can't even begin to list all the companies which will prevent each and every single policy he wants implemented. He is so extreme and doesn't seem to believe in compromise and half measures to be able to get at least a half a loaf rather than none at all which is what we would have ended up with Bernie Sanders as President. I am not wild about Hillary, she is way too hawkish for my taste and too close to Israel. But I know she can compromise and I know she will be better than any other republican any day of the week and twice on Sundays, much less the joker the conservatives got now with Trump. I made my decision aware of all the facts you are aware of and for logical reasons, chose Hillary. I don't regret it.
0 Replies

revelette2

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:35 pm
@snood,
I think he is just a bit arrogant and wanted to do something because he "can." Or maybe he just didn't consider how it would look.
panzade

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:41 pm
Slapping Lash around for supporting Bernie don't make much sense to me.
Surely she'll vote for Hillary and keep the Donald out of the White House.
I mean, we can agree on that can't we?
Builder

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:43 pm
@snood,
Quote:
It takes a real sick combination of arrogance and self-delusion to address people who have access to all the same information as she does and have simply come to different decisions, as if they are ignorant, uninformed or somehow just slow to see "reality".

And this attitude has narcissism written all over it, which means you're the one with your head up your own arse, snood. Heard of the first amendment?

Or I prefer this phrase; " I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall

And in Australia, we call it "backing the underdog".

revelette2

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:46 pm
@panzade,
Speaking for myself, she usually don't necessarily slap me, but condescends me and calls me a fake progressive. And no, she is not going to vote for Hillary.
snood

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:54 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Nah, Bill Clinton is an extorvert's extrovert. "Hey, there is a famous person over there, I'm going over to say hi because I'm really famous!" It could have been a sports star or a supreme court justice or a Hollywood A list actor and Bill would have been going across the hanger.

He's given credit as having been one of the shrewdest political strategists in modern history. Do you think that sharp, strategic mind would have let him practice a little discernment between, say an NBA star and the current Attorney General of the United States who oh by the way has authority in the legal chain of command considering an ongoing situation involving his presidential candidate wife? !?
If he's so starry eyed about his own, and others' celebrity that he can **** up like this, I think she ought to consider firing him from service on her team.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 4 Jul, 2016 04:55 pm
@revelette2,
I said you all are slapping around a good poster . And I'm sure when it gets down to it, she'll vote for Hillary.