Marriage is a joke

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 09:52 am
joeLA wrote:
Yes, I said it, but I guess what I mean is that men should be able to have any women he wants, without worrying about losing her in the future because she gets tired of him.

Bull-Crappie! That's not even close to what you actually said, Joe.

joeLA wrote:
Us men must take control of a women influenced world, forget about spending thousands in wedding planning, or a stupid dinner on feb 14. I say we take any women we want, it's our GOD given right, just because we are males, the dominant species in this planet

Rolling Eyes How you can derive that from the above.....I have not a clue.

Joe please get help for yourself. Your personality is very destructive. You seem to be hell bent on blaming all of your problems in your marriage on your ex. Then going even farther within that extreme by blaming all marital problems in our society on women in general.

You seem to be fixated on .. "I can't fix the inside so lets fix the outside." In other words "I'm not the one with the probem, you are." You seem to have built an "empire" inside of yourself. Within your own mind this empire is all powerful and great. It can do no wrong. But empires collapse, Joe.

Unfortunately we don't have inherent wisdom. But we can gain wisdom from lifes tragedies. Learn from the problems you had in your marriage and move on. Learn to accept your own "faults" and work on changing them. Until you do that......your crumbling empire will spiral down so fast it's gonna crush you. GET HELP JOE!

I don't mean to sound rude.....but I have to say that I fear for your ex if you don't get help.

~Brooke
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 09:53 am
so joe, what happend to you? you're spewing out so many generalizations you might as well tell what happend-- i mean, a 1000 times? that's a lot of broken marriages for an individual to be familiar with when the woman is soley at fault.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 10:42 am
fortune wrote:
I see I shall have to read from the beginning, Drom.

Also look too at his other post. Seeing that he was not getting the sympathy that he solicited, he started up another post, delusionally trying to remove all his faults in the process. It just goes to show that it's easier to blame it all on someone who can't fight back, than to accept faults here and there.

0 Replies

Ivan2

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 12:58 pm
You girls don't know what you talking about.
Listen him girls. Joe is right.
For American men marriage is nonsense.
Joe, please look at EDIT: MODERATOR: DON'T POST YOUR LINKS HERE
You can find more information which supports your
point of view.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 01:21 pm
ROFLMAO!!! Drunk

Ah, I shouldn't laugh, it may just be because I just read this entire thread while listening to Danse Macabre by Saint-Saens. It lends a rather twisted carousel flavour to this topic. 'Round and 'round we go! (Good thing I didn't read it while listening to 'Mars the Bringer of War'!)

I can just imagine the day that Joe finally realises that wimmins aint the enemy:

"You there, boy! What's today, my fine fellow?"

"Today? Why, it's Christmas Day!"

Joe, I feel for ya bud. It's hard when the thing you crave is the thing which bites you back.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 07:54 pm
Good comment there, fortune, re thing you crave biting you back.

I have read this topic from the beginning and am not sure it isn't some kind of constructed antagonism.

If it is, ya' got us going.

If it isn't, then I worry about the hostility and where it came from, which must be hurt, and feel sorry for the hurt, and would like Joe to have some perspective on his own hurt, which isn't easy.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 08:49 am
osso, i took the perspective that joe is hurting, but he's deserted this post for a new one.

interestingly, he's had enough with this post. it appears he has some primitive attitudes about how he deserves to be treated by women.

he's too much of a victim. perhaps he would do well to move to a place where women have no power except to reproduce and cook for him... and, as an added bonus, said woman comes complete with a lifetime supply of veils, thus savng him some of his hard earned working joe money.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 09:06 am
Mmm... A relationship goes two ways hun. If your marriage didn't work out, it's most likely the fault of two people. But in your case... I would say it was more 90% your fault. Answer this, how can men cheat sometimes whatever and still be loyal? That makes completely no sense to me at all. The stereotype of men working hard to bring in the money and woman spending the money is obsolete. I am living proof! But I won't go there... Anyways, I just wanted to say that just because YOUR marriage failed, don't generalize other relationships in the same light.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 09:22 am
we don't see enough of you mchol...love your spicy posts. although this one was pretty mild.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 09:35 am
Hee hee thanks. I try to get on as much as I can, damn this place is friggin' ADDICTIVE!
0 Replies

Vex86

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:34 pm
lmao if nothin elss thnx for the good laugh i just got say this it may come off as bein mean but its the truth as i he can grow a backbone an take up for wat he himself has done he'd be far better off an where im from cheatin in any form is not bein loyal an his wife should have left him an to me he sounds like one of the cavemen an just so u know this comein from a 18 year old guy
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 06:00 pm
I agree, Mchol; I love your contributions, and you can surely put people straight Very Happy.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 06:01 pm
Good on you, Vex; I agree with you totally Very Happy.

0 Replies

Mr Bain

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 10:09 pm
joeLA, I feel you, man. But look on the bright side. If you're a guy, your stock rises the older you get. Granted, things start to go a little down-hill after you reach your 60's, but you get what I mean.

One of the main reasons why its great to be a guy is that a failed marriage doesn't decrease your value on the market. With women, its a bit different. Sure, a movie actress can go through her share of divorces and not fade in her appeal, but most women should be aware that ditching your husband and putting yourself back on the open market is not a great idea. Many guys don't like dating women with children- some of them hate it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 10:56 pm
Ha!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:48 pm
I thought that might be true, but in my observation, ain't so.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 12:26 am
thanks drom, i try my best Smile
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:58 am
I have to disagree with you Mr. Bain. A man with a failed marriage can be looked at by many women as some one who does not take marriage seriously and thus one to avoid. Although I am sure there are some women who do not care.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:50 am
Hello Mr. Bain, You may think that a divorced man is more valuable than a divorced woman if you want to...I have seen many divorced men (if rich) end up with somewhat of a Anna Nicole Smith type gal...lotsa boobs, no brain. On the other hand, and in my case, I got a caring, honest, loving, brainiac of a man who is also successful...and in turn he got a successful wife/mom/lover who takes very good care of him. So, it all depends on what you are out to get.
0 Replies

capsaddy

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 10:03 pm
I don't mean to sound cruel but i think what joeLA was looking for was a brainless, spineless, bimbo. Those women who barely exist anymore with exception of Paris Hilton and a few others. I'm sorry but i think you guys were way to nice to him. What he said was just down right disgusting and degrating. He wants a woman to say "how high" when he says "jump". He's just like every other sexist man that cant get over the fact that women can actually make their own money and think for themselves. Everyone else forgive me, this is just my opinion... actually I think he should buy a cat.. maybe 100.. and move into the middle of no where and just be alone... THAT'S my opinion.
0 Replies