Marriage is a joke

joeLA

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 01:09 pm
The biggest mistake of my life was getting married. Marriage is a joke. Men are victims of all the hipe that goes around a marriage, starting with the wedding, flowers, invitations, all the money spent on food, drinks, everything. Suddenly, after a couple of years in the marriage, women are not happy, suddenly your not good enough, your lazy, fat, you don't go out enough, you like your friends more than me, and they leave. Women file for 90% of divorces in the USA. First they make us men fall into there diabolic hands, make us change our ways, make us do **** like giving them flowers, romantic dinners, trips, and when they get tired, they leave you, they don't care if you're sick, broke, whatever, they go. I think it's time to go back to the basics. Us men must take control of a women influenced world, forget about spending thousands in wedding planning, or a stupid dinner on feb 14. I say we take any women we want, it's our GOD given right, just because we are males, the dominant species in this planet. Marriage is the biggest lie in the history of mankind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,930 • Replies: 101
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 01:12 pm
Good cut and paste.

Sorry to hear that things haven't worked out well for you, joeLA.
0 Replies

swestover

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 01:43 pm
Some men are lazy, and uncaring and put there friends first. Some men want a woman to work 9 hours a day, take care of the kids, cook dinner, clean the house, do laundry all while they sit on there butts and do nothing. Marriage is a two way street. You want to go back to the days where men supported there family while the women kept it together? nowdays some men are supported by there wives! I have a wonderful husband who shares in the daily tasks of work and home life and we do it together. you just have to find the right person to share it with.
0 Replies

joeLA

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:08 pm
bla, bla, bla, nonsense, even if you work your ass off and your doesn't, they always find thousand of excuses to dump your ass. love and marriage, jajaja, what a joke.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:09 pm
So, seeing as you have dedicated posting your rant twice already, just don't be married. It's no big deal.
0 Replies

joeLA

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:13 pm
I did it twice because I wasn't sure it posted the first time. And I was married, as a matter of fact, i'm still married. this is for men to realize the stupidity in marriage, if I can get one man to dump his girl on his wedding date, I have done my job.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:15 pm
I can tell that you're really in to making friends.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:15 pm
joeLA wrote:
I did it twice because I wasn't sure it posted the first time. And I was married, as a matter of fact, i'm still married

She's a lucky girl.
0 Replies

joeLA

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:24 pm
Females of the world, you can say whatever you want, but you know i'm right, which one of you can honestly say that you are happy with your husband, that you accept him 100%? none, and if you say you do, you are lying. Don't tell me you would not dump your husband if a rich, young dude knocked on your door. Us men, we maybe cheat more, maybe drink more, but even if we cheat, we are loyal, we may not be faithful, but we are loyal. We may screw around, but we will never leave our wives, we may not love them anymore, but we suck it up and stay put to the promise we made on the wedding day.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:29 pm
jp! You just made me spew Coke all over my computer screen! ROTFLMAO!!! Laughing Yeah, I bet she thinks she's REAL lucky!!! Laughing

Joe...go fry bugs with a magnifying glass or something, willya?

Why do people try to start fights on the internet anyway? I'll never understand....<sigh>
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:30 pm
Ok, I'm convinced that joeLA is Satan, himself.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:32 pm
Quote:
In a stunning declaration, Gov. James E. McGreevey announced his resignation Thursday and acknowledged that he had an extramarital affair with another man.

"My truth is that I am a gay American," he said.

"Shamefully, I engaged in adult consensual affairs with another man, which violates my bonds of matrimony," the married father of two said.

Is that being loyal Joe?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:32 pm
Ahoy Matey! Arrgh...the cheatin' an' drinkin' it don't matter none, cuz we the men!
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:35 pm
I doubt seriously that he has ever been married. He sounds more like a teenager that has just been dumped by his gf.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:37 pm
I think you're right Acquiunk. I'm outtie.
0 Replies

joeLA

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:38 pm
I'm not saying that men don't dump also, but the percentage is much higher for women. And by the way, who's fighting? why do you women take everything so personal? i'm not trying to start a fight. and that governor, jaja, he's a chick anyway,
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:42 pm
Who exactly are 'you women'? I'm a dude.
0 Replies

joeLA

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:43 pm
that women thing is for EVA
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:46 pm
Okay, 'no longer making sense' mode is in action. You have no point except to rant.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 02:49 pm
At first I almost didn't post because I didn't want to justify the absurdity of your statments but then I just couldn't help myself!

First, no women I know holds a gun to a man's head to make him marry her. Men do it for their own reasons. Statistically speaking, married men live longer then men who remain single.

Second, you sound like a bitter, unhappy, lonely man who can't think of anything else to do but say things trying to destroy one thing many people are happy with. Marriage isn't the problem my friend. It's the stupidity of people like you:
Quote:
Us men, we maybe cheat more, maybe drink more, but even if we cheat, we are loyal, we may not be faithful, but we are loyal.
If you stopped thinking with your dicks, a lot of wives would stay with their husbands, instead of leaving the cheating SOB's.

You are just too absurd to continue. I just couldn't resist posting. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies