@Finn dAbuzz,
From Huff Post.
Quote:
Comedian Gilbert Gottfried: Trump Is 'Hitler Without The Warmth'
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why is this a response to me?

I already gave you credit for being honest about your deluded opinion that Trump = Hitler.

Are you trying to win me over to your idiotic opinion, because Gilbert Gottfried ain't gonna do it.
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:29 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

By the way women are no longer second class citizens that can be force to used their bodies in a manner that meet your ideals and morals.

Good luck in trying to turn them into less then human when women are assuming high power positions in society at all levels.

You can work with them and give them choices but not orders.

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The White House will nominate Gen. Lori J. Robinson of the Air Force to lead all military forces in North America, Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter said Friday. If confirmed by the Senate, General Robinson will become the first woman to head one of the United States combatant commands.

“We have coming along now a lot of female officers who are exceptionally strong,” Mr. Carter said in an interview with Politico. “Lori certainly fits into that category.”

The Defense Department has six combatant commanders who oversee military operations in different regions of the world.

General Robinson would lead the United States Northern Command, which is based in Colorado Springs and was created after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks to coordinate the military’s response to domestic threats. The highest-profile command in recent years has been the United States Central Command, which oversees military operations in Afghanistan, Iraq and the rest of the Middle East.

Mr. Carter made the announcement as the Pentagon moves forward with a series of measures designed to create greater gender equality in the military and make the services more appealing to women.

In December, Mr. Carter announced that the Pentagon would open all combat roles to women. Then in January, he announced that he was expanding maternity leave and said the Pentagon would begin a pilot program that would pay for women to have their eggs frozen to encourage them to stay in the military during their 20s and 30s, a time when many leave after giving birth.

According to figures compiled by the Pentagon, a little more than 6 percent of generals and admirals are women; 17 percent of officers are women; and 15 percent of enlisted service members are women. Out of 38 four-star generals and admirals, there are three women, including General Robinson, according to the Pentagon.

Since 2014, General Robinson has been based at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Hawaii, where she has been the commander over Air Force operations in the Pacific.

I appreciate seeing the stats of women in higher positions in the military. I wnder how many had to tolerate rape on their way up.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Win you over? What for? It just so happened that my response followed yours. You're not that important to me.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I would suggest that if you wish to have a say in if a fetus is carry to turn or not you form a personal relationship with a woman in her child bearing years not try to set up laws to tell other men partners whether they will need to carry a fetus to term no matter how they or their men might feel about it.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:34 pm
Poor Bill, he insists on telling us all how he's not a conservative, but there isn't a liberal in this forum who buys it and so when a subject comes up for which he thinks he can prove his bonafides, he goes nuts and posts the same comment multiple times.

Believe what you will Bill but you're never going to be invited to sit at the Cool Kids table.

Enjoying limbo?
BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:36 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
I wnder how many had to tolerate rape on their way up.

A hundred percents as all women are defenseless victims of men and they can not get ahead without putting out.

BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
LOL the cool kids never love me and I was a nerd long before being a nerd had standing.

But I had taken note that the cool kids never amounted to must in life for some strange or not so strange reasons.

Footnote then again even long before such nerds as Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak change the opinions of nerds we had Einstein who have females groupies that his wife needed to put up with.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:43 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
I wnder how many had to tolerate rape on their way up.

A hundred percents as all women are defenseless victims of men and they can not get ahead without putting out.

You are weird on so many levels. One minute I agree with you defending women, then next minte you say rape is "putting out" to compete with men...I think you are just a troller and an asshole. No matter what your agenda is, thats too low for even me to tolerate. Too bad, cuz we mght have been able to have a reasonable debate.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:49 pm
@Lilkanyon,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-fires-back-trump-calls-obsession-megyn-235524797.html
BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:54 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
One minute I agree with you defending women, then next minte you say rape is "putting out" to compete with men...I think you are just a troller and an asshole

Too bad that you are not bright enough to know when I was being sarcastic.
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Thank you CI. I know, even if I disagree with Megan's policies, she deserved better. But thats not what works me up as much as women in the military and the repeated reports of abuse, just like college campuses. It sounds awfully like the problems blacks are having issues with. If we pretend it doesnt exist, it doesnt, and when it hits the news, its just whining. Being raped should not be a "jumping in" to the military, nor should every young black person be afraid to make a mistake on the streets or risk being shot.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 09:59 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
One minute I agree with you defending women, then next minte you say rape is "putting out" to compete with men...I think you are just a troller and an asshole

y

You are no Colbert dude. You are not that cool. You pull off satire very badly.
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:03 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Lilkanyon wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Quote:

y

You are no Colbert dude. You are not that cool. You pull off satire very badly.

And frankly? Sarcasm about rape is never funny nor should be thought of as so. Rape is never funny and if you expected me to laugh about that, you are an idiot.
BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:12 pm
@Lilkanyon,
My satire is right on target as there is not any large numbers of rapes in the military nor is sex a common way for female soldiers to get ahead.

Lot of bullshit from the anti-male crowd that said otherwise but that what it happen to be.

The bullshit had reach the point that a male cadet needed to face a court martial when a female cadet found him asleep in a back room of a party and jump into bed with him to had sex.

She regret doing this the next day and had him charge with rape claiming a lack of ability to consent to sex due to her own drinking before she jumped into bed with him.

Somehow the guy being awoken by a horny female had a duty to judge her voluntary state of intoxication before having sex with her.

In any case the court martial clear him of all charges but it needed to go that far before this nonsense was drop.

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:15 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Funny how he tries to wiggle out from his previous statement. Satire. I'll have to remember that.
Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Funny how he tries to wiggle out from his previous statement. Satire. I'll have to remember that.

I am speechless.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:19 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

My satire is right on target as there is not any large numbers of rapes in the military nor is sex a common way for female soldiers to get ahead.

Lot of bullshit from the anti-male crowd that said otherwise but that what it happen to be.

Are you kidding me? There are documentaries and it hit the highest levels of the military. Again, got your head buried in the sand? Or are you so old, there were no women in the military when you served, if you served..
BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

LOL she might not know my positions here being new to the board but you sure the hell know my positions in details so you are being your normal dishonest self by claiming I am not being consistent in my positions.

Women are adults with the same standings, rights and duties as men they are not poor victims of horny males for the most part.
BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 10:40 pm
@Lilkanyon,
LOL you might wish to do some research on the subject and find that for every proven case of sexual misconduct by a man there is invalid claims by a woman.

Would you like me to give you the links on the poor guy who was sleeping by himself when a female cadet jumped into bed with him and somehow he ended up facing charges of rape due to her regrets at her losing her virginity to a stranger on her 18 birthday.

Women are adults not children and they are as responsible for their sexual behaviors as are men.