Did you exercise today?

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:40 pm
I need to get fit for the big day. I started running again today.

these are my shoes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/chr1stiangal/shoes2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/chr1stiangal/shoes.jpg

Hope they inspire you all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,396 • Replies: 175
No top replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:42 pm
I should exercise more for sure...good thing is that I swim a lot, and I almost always walk...
But, still...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:45 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XgDZAr8dSpJ*hKs27iLPHBiwtb0r*nPGyqRwz8y1fu*N2dlLvD3PXktOYhHJdgNsFRyQzP!hcecjsxSUkoBJjusoaX*DMraUAW7nT!dqkwaq4*XGrZkkuLkcl9c2kaHeoZPZdgNVGww/Nike%20Shox%20TL.jpg

And these are mine. Not bad for an old broad! Very Happy
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:46 pm
oh no... those are pretty. i want them now.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:46 pm
Those look like they would help you get up the side of a high rise building. Goodness!
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:48 pm
What's the big day?

I exercised today, walked for miles and miles around the vast expanse that is the Bullring shopping centre in Birmingham.. wahey!

Ok, so i was eating chocolate at the time.. but the walking cancels it out, surely?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:49 pm
<<nodding>>
nice pucker-action on them souls...
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:50 pm
annifa , yes. good job.

To avoid the walking, people tend to shop online.

Yell at me if I talk about no parking spaces at Wal-Mart. I need to park far away and walk.

May 05 - My Wedding!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:53 pm
Quote:
Ok, so i was eating chocolate at the time.. but the walking cancels it out, surely?

Didn't you know? If you eat standing up, there are no calories in the food! Laughing
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:55 pm
Phoenix, I want those shoes!!!

Nope, no exercise today, but the day is young (and the chocolate is goooooood!).
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 01:56 pm
That reminds me of those negative calories foods. I don't buy it but understand the concept.

It burns more cals to digest these than there are in the foods themselves

apples ~ apricots ~ artichokes ~ asparagus ~ beet greens ~ beets ~ blackberries ~ blueberries ~ broccoli ~ Brussels sprouts ~ buffalo fish ~ cabbage ~ cantaloupe ~ carrots ~ cauliflower ~ celeriak ~ celery ~ cherries ~ chervil ~ chicory ~ Chinese cabbage ~ chives ~ clams ~ cod ~ corn ~ crabs ~ cranberries ~ cucumbers ~ currants ~ Damson plum ~ dandelion greens ~ eggplant ~ endive ~flounder ~ frogs legs ~ garlic ~ grapefruit ~ grapes ~ green beans ~ honeydew ~ huckleberries ~ kale ~ kohlrabi ~ kumquats ~ leeks ~ lemons ~ lettuce ~ limes ~ lobster ~ loganberries ~ mangoes ~ mushrooms ~ muskmelons ~ mussels ~ mustard greens ~ nectarines ~ okra ~ onions ~ oranges ~ oysters ~ papaya ~ parsley leaves ~ parsnips ~ peaches ~ pears ~ peas ~ peppers ~ pineapple ~ pomegranates ~ prunes ~ pumpkin ~ quince ~ radishes ~ raspberries ~ red cabbage ~ rhubarb ~ rutabagas ~ salsify ~ sauerkraut ~ scallions ~ sea bass ~ shrimps ~ sorrel ~ spinach ~ squash ~ strawberries ~ string beans ~ tangerines ~ terrapin ~ tomato ~ turnips ~ watercress ~ watermelon
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:06 pm
Let me see: yesterday I ate an apple, and I'm planning to eat one now. That also accounts for cucumber, I ate that yesterday. Onions too. Peas too. Sauerkraut I had today. Watermelon I ate yesterday. I'm going the right way it seems Smile
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:10 pm
Does blackberry jam count?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:10 pm
< Eating apple >
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:15 pm
My poor dog looks so bored in the pics I posted. I think in the second one, she's shamlessly licking herself after tinkling in her litterbox.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:19 pm
Frog's legs? Really?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:21 pm
Meh, pseudo theory on metabolism-boosting foods that nutritionists swear by but doctors are a little more cautious. However, I'll take some of that terrapin, heh heh.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:22 pm
I just grabbed any link.

I am positive apples don't fall into that category, but foods like celery and watermelon are.

And i'm sure the sugars added to jam, "X" it out. Wink

I can't get celery in my mouth unless it's covered in pb.
And don't you dare stick it in my tuna casserole.
Peas are the way to go for that.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:26 pm
Celery and watermelon contain (you guessed it) a lot of water. Celery also has lots of fibre. So....what do you get when you combine water-intense veggies, fruit and fibre? A day on the toilet. Laughing At the end of the day, there's nothing wrong with any food, unless of course, you are allergic.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:26 pm
I went to the gym today. I didn't see any of you guys there!
0 Replies