I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

edgarblythe

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 04:40 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Ed, can I ask you something? Since Bernie is now fully supporting Hillary, do you think differently of him? More specifically, do you think he is still a good man doing what he thinks is right, for the right reasons, or do you think he's now been corrupted or 'bought off'?

Sorry I didn't answer you. I only dip into this thread when I am not doing anything. My opinion of Sanders has not changed. Being a politician, he has to compromise in ways I don't have to. Plus, his perception of how to ward off Trump differs from mine. I wanted him to go third party. He felt supporting Hillary would be most effective. If he had run third party and made commercials about a great sucking sound he might have split the vote three ways. And I worried from the start that if he was about to secure the nomination he would go the way of the Kennedys and ML King, because the big shots don't want these kinds of people leading the masses.
snood

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 04:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
Thanks, Ed.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 04:54 pm
@Lash,
So you'll let tRump win to and to what end? Do you believe that tRump and his minions will be more likely to allow we Sandersnistas to repair the broken two party system than Hillary Clinton will?

At least vote Democratic for all other national and state offices.
Blickers

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 05:14 pm
@Krumple,
Quote Krumple:
Quote:
If Trump was a billion times worse than he is I still would not vote for Hillary. It's funny how the left hates Trump but can't say why they do without inventing reasons that have no accurate basis.

Trump has said many times that he is going to crack down on other NATO members' paying up, and if they don't out they go. Which will destroy NATO possibly, has already caused dissension and bad feeling in that wonderful alliance which has worked so well to keep totalitarians out of that key area, and which plays directly into Vladimir Putin's plans to exert military pressure on Eastern Europe to abandon their well-deserved independence and fall once more under the Russian thumb. Trump is disqualified for that position alone.

Quote Krumple:
Quote:
When there are dozens of mysterious deaths surrounding Hillary....
.....I'm not a conspiracy nut, but statistically speaking it is highly unlikely 46 people die in total freak accidents who are intimately connected with Hillary.

The Clintons were supposed to be these horrible evil people who pile up bodies of anyone who gets in their way with no investigations ever, yet Bill can't get a little side action with a college educated 23 year old without the whole damn world not only finding out, but hanging his butt out in an impeachment trial. Which no other president with mistresses-which is most of them-every having to worry about it. You are a fool.

0 Replies

Blickers

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 05:18 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote joefrom chicago:
Quote:
It's not just Sanders. The Democrats could have picked practically anybody and they would have been a better candidate than Clinton. Face it: the Democrats had a buffet of choices, and they still stuck with the **** sandwich.

Nah. Anybody else would have wilted under the weight of a thousand pumped up "scandals" emerging at once. Look what the Republicans did to John Kerry, who got decorated in Vietnam. Part of what makes the Republicans so apoplectic about the Clintons is that the GOP keeps revving up the hate and scandal machine to full blast until they're out of gas, and Bill & Hillary are still standing at the end. Sort of like what's happening now.
0 Replies

Krumple

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 05:22 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Krumple wrote:

I'm saying where is the consistency? You have no problem using aspects of her past to justify why you think she is a good candidate but will ignore any thing that disagrees with that which is of her past as well.

You'll gladly write off her mistakes as benign but other things should be spot lighted to profess her greatness. Where is the consistancy?

Consistency for the sake of consistency is NOT a good thing. My grandmother was a racist in her youth. I'm glad she's evolved on that issue. Being against gay marriage and over time adjusting your views is a good thing too. Most American's have evolved the same way. If the republican politicians would evolve this way then they might even get my vote in some elections.

Quote:
I never said she doesn't help children, I am saying it's a political pay on the back motivation. She knows people will fall for the effort because everyone loves children. It's a political truck to win sympathy. I see it has worked.

Let's assume that the only reason (or even the primary reason) she did that was for political sympathy. So what? Do you think those kids who have food, clothing, being cured of disease, getting HIV/Aids medication give TWO SHITS about the motivation of the person responsible for helping them????

No seemingly altruistic act is without personal gain. None.

Quote:

This is like your neighbor who is a serial killer claims he is innocent because he helps your other neighbor who is elderly take out her garbage.

******* garbage man. I know you can do better than this. Be an adult.

Do you say the same thing about a fireman who shows up to a house fire? Oh that fireman should be commemorated for doing his job?

It should be standard actions of political leads to help people in need, not granted praise as if they are doing something special. It should be the standard. But you want to pretend as if she is doing something unheard of.

This is what I am referring to with that metaphor. She is granted a pass because look she helps needy children, never mind the deaths she causes over there.

"Stop looking behind the curtain Krumple, and bow to the beloved wizardess of DC."
Krumple

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 05:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

According to Krumple, people are not supposed to change their viewpoints concerning politics and political persons.

History has shown how even the party politics have changed. If they change, why can't the voters?

I was once a registered democrat, once a registered republican, and now an registered independent. I'm pretty sure I'll remain an Independent for the rest of my life.

Just as easy she changes to suit the voter atmosphere she can change behind closed doors after the election she has no incentive to maintain favor for any group other than her constituents. She tells you what you want to hear ignoring her past because her past is now majority unacceptable.

Her dishonesty and constant trip ups go blindly dismissed by the left and the media. I am not a trump supporter, not even slightly but to think Hillary is preferable is a joke.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:19 pm
A vote for Clinton is a vote for Trump. Vote Stein.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
Edgar. Only Stein and Johnson might make worse Presidents than tRump.
snood

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I just don't follow your logic there.
roger

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:26 pm
@snood,
Nor do I.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Edgar. Only Stein and Johnson might make worse Presidents than tRump.

I hate to tell you how full of **** that statement makes you sound.
edgarblythe

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:32 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I just don't follow your logic there.

It's not serious. Just a play on people telling me that about voting Stein.
snood

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
Whew
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I will vote local progressive, if there are actually any running.
McGentrix

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 09:54 pm
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:

Now we have a choice, between Clinton and the end of America as we know it.

What is the other choice, Trump? I agree that Clinton is the end of America as we know it.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 10:01 pm
@joefromchicago,
In your opinion. The majority of democratic voters disagreed with you. But by all means vote for tRump if you really believe he is the better candidate.
RABEL222

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 10:07 pm
@Krumple,
If you can prove any of the B S you have posted you would have destroyed Hillary. Lots of luck in your efforts because the House of Reps have been trying for 34 years and have yet to prove anything. Let me rephrase that, they have proved what a lying hypocritical bunch of politicians look like.
0 Replies

maporsche

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 11:04 pm
@Krumple,
Yeah man, it looks like I wasted my time replying to you.

Live and learn I suppose
maporsche

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 11:07 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I will vote local progressive, if there are actually any running.

Somehow I doubt you've even looked.
0 Replies