I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

snood

Sun 22 May, 2016 07:52 am
Quote:
Bernie promises to get rid of DWS when he's elected.

Quote:
Obama: worse than Bush.

When Bernie is elected?
Obama is worse than George Bush?

Ladies and gentlemen, we are not dealing here with a person who is operating with a reality based mindset.

The raw numbers that she and edgar and Debra Law cannot confront, because they cannot contradict, are the percentages mentioned just now in this thread.

Bernie and Hillary agree in upwards of 90% of issues; with the same issues - Donald Trump only comes up to about 25%.
They keep saying that there is no difference between Trump and Hillary - or even that Hillary would be worse than Trump. But they can't reconcile that ridiculous claim with those numbers.

0 Replies

engineer

Sun 22 May, 2016 08:15 am
@sozobe,
I got...
https://www.isidewith.com/results-image/elections/2016-presidential/2329413785.jpg
With 13% for Trump and 8% for Cruz.
Debra Law

Sun 22 May, 2016 08:17 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I got a bigger percentage for Sanders. The fact Sanders wants to break up the big banks and Hillary does not, Sanders wants to reinstate Glass Steagall and Hillary does not, Sanders wants universal health care and Hillary does not, Sanders wants free college and Hillary does not, Sanders wants to wind down our wars and Hillary does not - The list goes on and on. The choice difference is YUuuuge.

I did too, edgarblythe. I got a far bigger percentage for Sanders. Almost 100 percent in agreement with Sanders. The next candidate was Jill Stein. Hillary was third on the list. I'm approximately 80 percent in agreement with Hillary; or at least in agreement with what she claims are her present views.
Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 08:33 am
@engineer,
Then you shouldn't mind voting for Bernie, since polls show Hillary can't beat trump! This was a great exercise toward showing Hillary people they should easily vote for the only Dem candidate that can beat Trump.

Whew. Gladthis is finally handled

#Bernie2016
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 08:37 am
@snood,
Sanders supporters know that the list you wrote is NOT TRUE.

She can SAY anything, but what she DOES belies most of this list.

And that is why many Sanders supporters will not vote for hillary Clinton.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sun 22 May, 2016 08:52 am
@sozobe,
https://www.isidewith.com/results-image/elections/2016-presidential/2329441120.jpg

Not sure who the bottoms were but I sided with Trump 17%, scary. Probably on the military, I was kind of iffy on whether to mark decrease spending or not, so ended up compromising by saying I didn't favor decreasing it but contractors couldn't profit off of it.

Maybe I did the wrong quiz or something as mind says Australia.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 22 May, 2016 10:03 am
http://assets.amuniversal.com/05a12ef0fe4c01335e2f005056a9545d.gif
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 10:19 am
94% Bernie
88% Stein
84% Clinton - at least what she says her principles are today...
82% McAfee
73% Johnson, whoever that is
46% Trump

I side with John McAfee on most domestic policy issues
I side with Marc Allan Feldman and Kevin McCormick on most criminal issues
I side with Bernie Sanders on most environmental issues
I side with Bernie Sanders on most healthcare issues
I side with Bernie Sanders on most economic issues
I side with Bernie Sanders on most social issues
I side with Bernie Sanders on most foreign policy issues
I side with Marc Allan Feldman, Donald Trump, Kevin McCormick, and Austin Petersen on most science issues
I side with Austin Petersen on most immigration issues
I side with Hillary Clinton on most education issues
I side with Jill Stein on most electoral issues

Had to laugh at my agreement about "science" with trump. There was ONE question - and I realize my answer is backward. I don't think with all the debt shite, poverty, etc that we should be funding space exploration. I'd prefer we fix the mess we've made of this planet.
revelette2

Sun 22 May, 2016 10:51 am
@Lash,
You did not post your actual image of your test. There is no way you could have gotten the result you claim you got compared with what everyone else got on the same questions and the same method of calculating the percentages compared to the candidates. 94% Bernie and 84% Clinton? Bull crap.
snood

Sun 22 May, 2016 11:03 am
@revelette2,
Good catch, Rev. Understandable, though. Lies are necessary to keep the fantasy inflated.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 22 May, 2016 01:22 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

I'm approximately 80 percent in agreement with Hillary; or at least in agreement with what she claims are her present views.

Aye, that's the rub.

I don't trust any of the major candidates to tell the truth about their actual positions. If they think they have a chance of winning they will happily lie. This includes Sanders.

I do trust the candidates who have no chance of winning.

I got 90% agreement with Austin Pedersen the Libertarian. So if he's on my ballot, that's who I'm voting for.
Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 01:27 pm
I'm sure your apology is forthcoming.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2329524603
Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 01:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I think it's more realistic to trust people who've been saying the same exact shite for 30 years, and doubt people who change constantly - and again during election cycles when they find their views are unpopular.
Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 01:34 pm
@revelette2,
Your limited thinking seems to have led to bullcrap.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 22 May, 2016 01:39 pm
@Lash,
I agree. I just have no idea of what Bernie has been saying for the last 30 years and I don't for one minute believe he is above lust for power.
Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 01:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Just fyi, I sent him a DM via Twitter to ask him to get in the race several months before he announced - as I bet thousands of others did - specifically because of the things I've heard him say over the last twenty years.

I disagreed with him the first 15 years. I thought he was too liberal, but I respected that he spoke truth to power, and that he held firm to his convictions.

I changed. He remains true to his convictions - and it strengthens his case that some of the best minds in this country agree with him.

(yeah, I'm popping a video in here to prove my statement)
https://youtu.be/Q_5BdLB4r2c
Among his statements: What we call Democrats are actually Moderate Republicans.
Talks about Obama and mentions neoliberalism.

"Obama is running a global terror program."

This is what a realistic criticism sounds like when the person talking isn't wed to a political party. Amazing to hear.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sun 22 May, 2016 02:00 pm
@Lash,
Not sure, it is still odd how you posted the results. Most just posted the shared image option. Not sure I accept it as true other than on the link it does show the percentages you said you had which I find odd since everyone had Hillary and Bernie nearly the same.
Robert Gentel

Sun 22 May, 2016 02:06 pm
@sozobe,
My qualm with these tests is that it doesn't prioritize issues the way I do. For example I disagree with Bernie on most of his platform (where it diverges from Hillary) but only agree on one point, that I happen to think is by far the most important: we need to reduce our militarism.

As a president that is something they have near total control over, while most of the rest they have little to no influence on (as long as the legislature is controlled by the opposition). These kinds of tests are useful in their own way but eliminate the weighing of issues to reduce it all to a simple percentage.

I've assumed Hillary would be the next president since the last election and nothing so far has changed my mind so I never quite became a Bernie supporter (was surprised to see him even compete) or a Hillary supporter because on the one issue that I think is both most important, in terms of lives impacted, and that the president has most control over I find her judgement to be pretty awful, in agreement with OP.
Lash

Sun 22 May, 2016 02:10 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Most just posted the shared image option.

It is not my goal to do like "most."
revelette2 wrote:

Not sure I accept it as true other than on the link it does show the percentages you said you had which I find odd since everyone had Hillary and Bernie nearly the same.

Not surprising. Anything you "find odd" is disbelieved? Read about confirmation bias.
snood

Sun 22 May, 2016 02:23 pm
@revelette2,
Having your character called into question by that person would be like having your integrity called into question by this guy...

https://thinkingoregon.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/jonlovitzsnl.png

Yeah, That's the ticket! Don't sweat it, Rev.