I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

maporsche

Wed 18 May, 2016 08:39 pm
@Debra Law,
I want you to vote for Trump. I really really do!!

Not even sarcasm.
0 Replies

maporsche

Wed 18 May, 2016 08:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Option A) democratic house and democratic Congress and Trump president

Or

Option B) Republican house and Republican Congress and Clinton president

I'd choose option A too amd I'm a Clinton supporter.
edgarblythe

Wed 18 May, 2016 08:42 pm
ANOTHER poll has Trump beating Hillary if the election was held today: Republican presumptive nominee closes gap on Clinton across the country
Blickers

Wed 18 May, 2016 10:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
This Fox poll has Trump winning by 3 points over Hillary, the last CNN poll showed Hillary beating Trump by 13 points. I suspect the truth is in the middle somewhere. Which still gives an edge to Hillary.
revelette2

Thu 19 May, 2016 06:08 am
@Blickers,
It is very telling when a liberal starts getting their polls and news from Fox. I guess mutual enemies makes friends of enemies.
revelette2

Thu 19 May, 2016 06:10 am
@maporsche,
I'd choose option C, a democrat senate and democrat white house because it is highly doable. The chances of a democrat house is pie in the sky.
parados

Thu 19 May, 2016 06:10 am
@edgarblythe,
How can Bernie be screwed over if he doesn't have the majority of the regular delegates and Hillary has 800 more delegates than he does?

You seem to think Bernie is getting screwed because he isn't getting the most votes. That is just being a sore loser.
revelette2

Thu 19 May, 2016 06:16 am
@parados,
It is because edgarblythe thinks nearly ever state Clinton has won was won by cheating and the DNC and the establishment democrats in those states have helped do it. Edgar and folks like him will keep up this mantra long after Clinton becomes president. I fear for the DNC convention.
DrewDad

Thu 19 May, 2016 07:03 am
@revelette2,
The Propellerheads wrote:
The word is about, there's something evolving,
whatever may come, the world keeps revolving
They say the next big thing is here,
that the revolution's near,
but to me it seems quite clear
that it's all just a little bit of history repeating

The newspapers shout a new style is growing,
but it don't know if it's coming or going,
there is fashion, there is fad
some is good, some is bad
and the joke is rather sad,
that its all just a little bit of history repeating

.. and I've seen it before
.. and I'll see it again
.. yes I've seen it before
.. just little bits of history repeating

Some people don't dance, if they don't know who's singing,
why ask your head, it's your hips that are swinging
life's for us to enjoy
woman, man, girl and boy,
feel the pain, feel the joy
aside set the little bits of history repeating

.. and I've seen it before
.. and I'll see it again
.. yes I've seen it before
0 Replies

maporsche

Thu 19 May, 2016 07:27 am
@revelette2,
That would be ideal of course. In which case I'd want Clinton too. I was just trying to play along with the whole "If i could push a button" game.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:07 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

ANOTHER poll has Trump beating Hillary if the election was held today: Republican presumptive nominee closes gap on Clinton across the country

Fox News--Both seen as deeply flawed candidates:

"Clinton and Trump have made quite an impression so far. Overall, voters feel the candidates lack honesty, empathy, and strong moral values, and that they’ll say anything to win."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/18/fox-news-poll-trump-tops-clinton-both-seen-as-deeply-flawed-candidates.html

0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:11 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

It is very telling when a liberal starts getting their polls and news from Fox. I guess mutual enemies makes friends of enemies.

it's been interesting to watch for sure
Debra Law

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:15 am
Ex-Aide to Hillary Clinton Testifies About Email Server

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/19/us/politics/ex-aide-to-hillary-clinton-testifies-on-email.html?_r=0

Quote:
WASHINGTON — A former aide to Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state testified behind closed doors for two hours Wednesday in the first in a series of depositions that are likely to raise more questions about Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server just as she prepares for an election campaign against Donald J. Trump.

The former aide, Lewis A. Lukens, testified under oath about his knowledge of Mrs. Clinton’s private email system as part of a lawsuit brought against the State Department by a conservative legal advocacy group, Judicial Watch.
. . .

Meanwhile, the F.B.I. is continuing to investigate the issue of Mrs. Clinton’s private email server to determine whether any federal laws regarding the handling of classified material or other issues may have been broken.

James Comey, the F.B.I. director, told reporters last week that he would not let the campaign calendar dictate the schedule for his agency’s investigation. The Justice Department will ultimately make any decision on charges.

I wonder if this matter will be resolved prior to the election.

snood

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:17 am
@Debra Law,
Were you disappointed that this article didn't report anything bad about Clinton?
0 Replies

snood

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:19 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

revelette2 wrote:

it's been interesting to watch for sure

Hell, Edgar is openly rooting for Trump.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:26 am
White House Watch: Trump 42%, Clinton 37%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Quote:
Thursday, May 19, 2016

Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in Rasmussen Reports’ first weekly White House Watch survey.

Trump earns 42% support to Clinton’s 37% when Likely U.S. Voters are asked whom they would vote for if the presidential election were held today. . . .

Debra Law

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:37 am
May 17 2016, 8:54 am ET

Hillary Clinton Holds Slim National Lead Over Donald Trump: Poll

Quote:
In this week's poll, Americans are nearly split between their choice of Trump or Clinton; her margin over Trump narrows from 5 points last week to 3 points this week to 48 percent to 45 percent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-holds-slim-national-lead-over-donald-trump-poll-n574901
0 Replies

Debra Law

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:43 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Of the most recent polls that I could find online during a quick search, there's only small gap between Trump and Hillary. A couple of polls find Trump barely squeezing out Hillary, and another finds the opposite with Hillary barely winning over Trump.
edgarblythe

Thu 19 May, 2016 09:48 am
@Debra Law,
This early on, the polls are liars anyway. But it is interesting how many voters think Trump is as good as her.
maporsche

Thu 19 May, 2016 10:16 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

This early on, the polls are liars anyway. But it is interesting how many voters think Trump is as good as her.

She's fighting battles from two sides right now too; these polls are in no way indicative of what's going to happen once the race begins.
0 Replies