I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

cicerone imposter

Fri 6 May, 2016 02:59 pm
@Lash,
Can you cut and paste from any of Snood's posts that are ad hominem attacks?
Lash

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Sure! I'll be back later.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:16 pm
C.I. wrote:
Quote:
any of Snood's posts that are ad hominem attacks

I do get ad hominem, C.I. - but 99% of it is just at this nutbag snake. (ooh, see? I did it again!)

Lashout wrote:
Quote:
ad hominem attacks on people who have different political opinions than you do

No, not on "people" - just on you and any of the idiots who defend you.

Lemme clear up a little something... I admit to launching ad hominem attacks, but not just indiscriminately, at anyone. Although you can probably find a stray intemperate comment directed at one or another person, the vast, vast majority of my ire is spent in response to the disingenuous sociopath who calls herself Lash. I admit it - I don't regret it, and I'll stop it when she stops subjecting us all to the the crazy, venomous, and oh so tiresome onslaught as if Hillary Clinton peed in her cornflakes and stole her last dollar, and as if she's the last moral person on A2K.
cicerone imposter

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:18 pm
@snood,
I support you and your ad hominem attacks on this 'creep.' OOPS, I did it too!
snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hey! I thought you and Lashout were buddies!
Lash

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:30 pm
@snood,
CI, you can be friends with anyone you want to be friends with. No one should tease you or pressure you about it.
parados

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:33 pm
@Lash,
Says the woman that spends all her time calling Clinton corrupt and other ad hominem attacks that don't relate to much other than some imagined scandals that aren't supported by facts.

Fact - Hillary gave speeches. Ad hominem attack without facts - Claiming those speeches were the selling of influence so Hillary is corrupt.
snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:36 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

CI, you can be friends with anyone you want to be friends with. No one should tease you or pressure you about it.

CI you're a grown ass man who already knew that.
Lash

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:40 pm
@parados,
I accuse Clinton of influence peddling. She's a public figure who I distrust - and many other people feel the same way. Not ad hom, but my honest opinion.

Diverting from a political opinion and attacking the member that holds the political opinion is an ad hominem. I'm surprised you don't know that...
Lash

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:43 pm
@snood,
It is well-known that snood scuttles around on the back channels, trying to whip up a mob to attack me and others he doesn't agree with.

Some people have complained that they feel pressured - like they will be the object of his mob attacks if they don't go along.

I want CI to know I won't take it seriously if he feels pressured to treat me badly. He hasn't been well and shouldn't be pressured.
parados

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:43 pm
@Lash,
It's an ad hominem, Lash. You are attacking Hillary by calling her names without adequate evidence in support.

Clinton as a private citizen giving speeches has no more influence to peddle than Trump as a private citizen giving speeches has influence to peddle. Your accusations against Clinton while ignoring Trump got 7- 1/2 times as much as Clinton for his speeches shows your argument is not a reasoned and logical one.
snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:45 pm
Deferring to Lash as a fair arbiter of what's appropriate on a political forum would be like deferring to a snake to determine what's appropriate behavior in a hen house.

What gall. Jesus she is so full of ****.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:49 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

It's an ad hominem, Lash. You are attacking Hillary by calling her names without adequate evidence in support.

Clinton as a private citizen giving speeches has no more influence to peddle than Trump as a private citizen giving speeches has influence to peddle. Your accusations against Clinton while ignoring Trump got 7- 1/2 times as much as Clinton for his speeches shows your argument is not a reasoned and logical one.

The attacks on Hillary are ad hominem (dirty, evil lying piece of ****, etc), as are the attacks on Hillary supporters (see "Hillary Lickers"). Jesus, she is so full of ****.
0 Replies

roger

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:53 pm
I guess we have to accept that the ad hominems are going to be a fact of life on a2k, but when they are used to avoid answering a specific and pointed question, the user is going to loose some credibility.
snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:55 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

trying to whip up a mob to attack me

"It's well known", huh? Delusional liar. You conduct yourself like a spoiled child who just learned curse words and spew for months about Hillary and anyone who supports her, and that's why you get the negative attention of me and others.
Not because you're being "obsessed" about.
Not because you're important in any way that means anything to anyone here.

Jesus, you're full of ****.

snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 03:59 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

I guess we have to accept that the ad hominems are going to be a fact of life on a2k, but when they are used to avoid answering a specific and pointed question, the user is going to loose some credibility.

He won't "loose" it with anyone who already found the person credible. Case in point - if I lost credbility to you or Lash because I answered her "sincere" loaded question with an insult, it doesn't matter. Because I don't have any credibility with either of you to start with. Nor you with me.

So, good try, I guess. You keep right on coming to her rescue, though Roger. She definitely needs it, with as much **** as she likes to stir up.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 6 May, 2016 04:00 pm
@snood,
You need to find something productive to do. Anyone who gets this personal because someone on the internet disagrees with your political opinion is in need of mental health counseling.

It's not about you.

But you feel that it is, don't you? When someone attacks something you feel strongly about, it feels like a personal attack against you, doesn't it? You're unable to separate an attack on your political candidate from an attack on you personally.

You can get help for that, and feel like a whole person in time.

Get help.
snood

Fri 6 May, 2016 04:03 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You need to find something productive to do. Anyone who gets this personal because someone on the internet disagrees with your political opinion is in need of mental health counseling.

It's not about you.

But you feel that it is, don't you? When someone attacks something you feel strongly about, it feels like a personal attack against you, doesn't it? You're unable to separate an attack on your political candidate from an attack on you personally.

You can get help for that, and feel like a whole person in time.

Get help.

Anyone who gets as personal as you have for months about a national political figure needs mental health confinement. They probably couldn't help you, but at least this forum would smell a lot better.
roger

Fri 6 May, 2016 04:07 pm
@snood,
You continue to make my point.
Lash

Fri 6 May, 2016 04:09 pm
@snood,
Tell me snood, when did you first start feeling all this rage? What happened to you to compel you to reach so very low to be as vicious as you possibly can with little to no provocation?

How many fights have you been in?

I wonder if you are responsible for a deeply regrettable injury against somebody in your past. You hurt someone, didn't you?

I hope you find a way to extinguish that all-encompassing rage. If you haven't already done something in your past that you'll always regret, it is in your future. It's not hard to see.

Wouldn't you rather have more control over your temper?
0 Replies