Hundreds of Armed Right-Wing Militia Members Take Over Federal Building

layman

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:27 pm
@layman,
Quote:
In order to know if he had his hands up when he was shot, you would have to first actually know when he was (first) shot.

Kinda like that kid in Ferguson, ya know? For some damn reason, after having several slugs pumped into him, he didn't have his hands up no more when he took the final, fatal shot. Go figure, eh?

He was holding his stomach and falling to the ground when he got the final shot to the top of his head. But, of course, he was asking for that final shot. He no longer had his hands up. Just ask Blicky the commie, eh?

In that case, as I recall, a reporter asked a witness if Brown had his hands up when he was shot.

The response was: Which time?

The feds said Finny was shot 3 times. How many here saw all three shots?
parados

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:51 pm
@layman,
The video clearly shows you were dropped on your head as a youngster. Either that or that 6 year old girl you were going to fight gave you a concussion.
layman

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:54 pm
@parados,
Yeah, right.

Chump.

Just curious, Parry. Did anyone ever tell you that you reminded them of Einstein?

I didn't think so.
blatham

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 03:59 pm
@McGentrix,
Thanks for the correction.
0 Replies

parados

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 04:05 pm
@layman,
I'm not a commie now? You seem to get your name calling all mixed up.

We keep seeing signs of a serious head injury on your part.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 04:45 pm
@layman,
Quote layman several days ago:
Quote:
Heh, ever hear of ears? Finny was turning to see what the threat from behind him was when he was killed.

Quote layman today:
Quote:
The video suggests that he was shot almost immediately after he left the truck, while his hands were clearly in the air--he just didn't fall down the first time he was shot (in his left side). Instead, he grabbed his side, where he had been shot.

Well, you really are a mess, aren't you? Was Finnicum turning to see what the threat was like you maintained so steadfastly a few days ago, or was he turning because he was shot before he turned?

When I first saw the video, I though the cop coming from the road shot Finnicum first, because Finnicum turned to face the cop from the road, dropped his hands down and went to the front of his waist for two seconds before he turned to his left. I assumed the cop would shoot him then, after Finnicum dropped his arms. After Finnicum turned, the cop coming from behind shot him and he fell to the ground.

Quote Blickers a few days ago:
Quote:
You're full of crap. He only turned around AFTER the shooting started. His hands had dropped from the hands-up position down to his midsection, his hands were either touching his waist or an inch from it, and the cops commenced firing. So sorry to contradict your fantasy

After re-examining the video, I wasn't so sure that Finnicum had been shot by the cop running in from the road, and I said so. For this, you repeatedly called me a liar. Now you are coming around to my original take on events, that Finnicum was shot before he turned around. Don't feel bad-everyone still respects your intelligence. LOL. Rolling Eyes

Of course, there are other problems with your new story, but when dealing with the likes of militia lovers, we can only hit the high points. Let's see you try to lie your way out of this, pal.
layman

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 04:50 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
When I first saw the video, I though the cop coming from the road shot Finnicum first...

Wrong. The guy coming from behind didn't shoot him "first" either.

Look at the slow motion enhanced video with commentary I posted, eh?

Answer the question: Do you know where all THREE (not two) shots came from?

Quit tryin to revise history, eh? YOU called the girl a "liar" because you thought she was wrong (looks like she aint). If she's a liar, then you are.

Thing is, unlike her, you really do seem to be utterly dishonest. You have a narrative you want to advance, and don't seem to have the slightest scruple in your methods of doing so.
MMarciano

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 05:08 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
(Though if Layman hadn't quoted parados, I would have missed his comments because he has been ignored for ages... Cool )

gonna share your blankie?

Rolling Eyes

You left him speechless Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 05:24 pm
@McGentrix,
I haven't chased back to see what Bobsal said, but he may have meant they weren't all the way up. I'm used to photos where apparent perps raise hands high, and all I saw was midway, and even that could be taken as maintaining ability to gun grab, not sure. I could have missed seeing higher. I also don't spend much time looking at hands up photos generally.
parados

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:29 pm
@layman,
Yeah.. because the cop you claim shot him used magic bullets that could go around the truck. In the video you posted, it starts moving at 1:17. You can see the gun pointing toward the passenger side of the truck.

Finicum got out of the drivers side. By the time Finicum would have cleared the vehicle the cop you are claiming shot him seems to be retreating with his arms down. We never see him turn toward Finicum. We only see him get up from his position where he is pointing the long gun at the passenger door and turning to take cover behind the vehicle.

You are the one with a narrative you want to advance. We should ignore our lying eyes I guess and bow down to your made up stories.
parados

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:06 pm
@parados,
Actually, in looking at the unedited video, that is not a gun. It is his arm. At 9:16 the officer starts to run from behind his vehicle, probably assuming the truck is going to barrel into the vehicle. That puts him in the path of Finicum's vehicle as it goes off the road. The officer is knocked down by the truck or jumps out of the way. What I thought was a gun is actually his arm. He gets up and retreats. He never has a chance to fire a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ
Look at 9:15 to 9:28. You will see the office run into the ditch just before the truck heads that way at 9:17. At 9:21 you will see the officer looking like he is on his hands and knees having just avoided being hit. At 9:26 you see him still getting up. At 9:28, he is retreating to his vehicle.

No matter what, he would have needed a magic bullet to hit Finicum.
Blickers

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:02 pm
@layman,
Quote Blickers:
Quote:
He [Finnicum] only turned around AFTER the shooting started.

You disagreed with this at the time. Now you are saying the shooting did start before Finnicum turned around toward his vehicle. I love the way you just switch sides on your argument but you don't own up to it.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:20 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
(Though if Layman hadn't quoted parados, I would have missed his comments because he has been ignored for ages... Cool )

Rolling Eyes

Cute. I thought you had the capability to recognize a joke. I even added the little emoticon for the humor impaired.
McGentrix

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:23 pm
@Blickers,
So, you hold the exact same position now as you did the very first time the video was released? I hope not because you were really wrong then.

That's what happens when news comes out slowly over days. Your view of the news evolves with the knowledge the news brings.

I expect you are still wrong, but we should wait until all the news is released before make such grandiose shitty remarks as you keep doing.
McGentrix

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:25 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I haven't chased back to see what Bobsal said, but he may have meant they weren't all the way up. I'm used to photos where apparent perps raise hands high, and all I saw was midway, and even that could be taken as maintaining ability to gun grab, not sure. I could have missed seeing higher. I also don't spend much time looking at hands up photos generally.

So, without even going back to read his comments you are just going to make a knee jerk defense? Why? What is the reason for doing so?
ossobuco

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:44 pm
@McGentrix,
I said may, it was conjecture, not even an actual opinion, Mr. Picky. Bobsal can tell us what he said and meant.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:07 pm
@McGentrix,
Actually, I modified my original position and owned up to it, posting it clearly. Layman had some snide remarks to say. Now Layman has switched positions, with absolutely no owning up to it at all. As it turns out, my original position might well be the correct one. We will see.

But I guess when conservatives switch around, your brain simply fails to detect it, correct?
glitterbag

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:16 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

ehBeth wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Cute. I thought you had the capability to recognize a joke. I even added the little emoticon for the humor impaired.

Perhaps you didn't know that a joke is supposed to be funny. Lots of reformed establishment hating hippy's never dried out long enough to embrace the concept of joke. Drunk Your emoticon simply conveyed confusion
0 Replies

layman

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 10:32 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Actually, in looking at the unedited video, that is not a gun. It is his arm. At 9:16 the officer starts to run from behind his vehicle, probably assuming the truck is going to barrel into the vehicle. That puts him in the path of Finicum's vehicle as it goes off the road. The officer is knocked down by the truck or jumps out of the way. What I thought was a gun is actually his arm. He gets up and retreats. He never has a chance to fire a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ
Look at 9:15 to 9:28. You will see the office run into the ditch just before the truck heads that way at 9:17. At 9:21 you will see the officer looking like he is on his hands and knees having just avoided being hit. At 9:26 you see him still getting up. At 9:28, he is retreating to his vehicle.
No matter what, he would have needed a magic bullet to hit Finicum.

Quote:

As usual, Parry, nobody has any clue what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with a moving truck. Where did the three shots come from? Look again.
0 Replies

Wilso

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 10:33 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Actually, I modified my original position and owned up to it, posting it clearly. Layman had some snide remarks to say. Now Layman has switched positions, with absolutely no owning up to it at all. As it turns out, my original position might well be the correct one. We will see.

But I guess when conservatives switch around, your brain simply fails to detect it, correct?

Jesus, you musn't have been here long. McGentrix is barely to the left of Hitler.
0 Replies