Who do you think will be the next president of the United States?

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:07 pm
@engineer,
Trump would be successful as president because;
1. he'll always talk about Trump
2. he'll put a sign on top of the white house, TRUMP
3. he'll have Palin as his vp
4. congress will become a democratic majority
5. he'll start a war that will reestablish the war industry in our country, creating thousands of new jobs
6. he'll build a fence between the US and Mexico that'll create more jobs
7. he'll hire imported cheap labor to build the wall saving our country billions of dollars
8. he'll build a fence around NYC to ban all Muslims from entering
9. Trump will win the support of all white supremacists and the KKK
10. This isn't the ten commandments
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:31 pm
More Trump on The Last Leg.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:31 pm
@blatham,
Bernie wasent a democrat until he decided to run for president. Like Lash he hasent any loyality to the democratic party nor have most democrats loyality to Bernie. Notice most of his votes come from the noncommited and very young who are hoping for a free collage education. And of course the Trump type voters who want an outsider even though Bernie has been in washington for 25 years.
BillRM

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 05:14 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
and very young who are hoping for a free collage education.

Let see billionaires who wish the taxpayers to pay for sport arenas is fine but young people who would like to get a larger percent of their education pay for is not?
Lash

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 05:24 pm
@BillRM,
Goddamn right. We have been conditioned by the ruling elite to think certain things are fine (and they're ******* insane), and other things are beyond the pale (and they are just basic decency for the people who do the living and dying in this country.)

Why is weed a jailing offense again? WEED? Who is getting a payday from these so-called rules someone else decided on?

Why do the masses pay a large percentage of what they make to SURVIVE re healthcare and those who are supposed to be representing us in DC get the best FREE healthcare?? WTF?

Bill, you have been on a roll lately with logic.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2016 09:45 pm
@BillRM,
Can you point out where I said such a thing. Try to stay on the subject.
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2016 09:53 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
. Notice most of his votes come from the noncommited and very young who are hoping for a free collage education.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 04:54 pm
@BillRM,
I have to give you credit Bill. You chose just enough of my statement to make me look bad. A republican t\stunt that is the same as lieing. If you had posted my whole statement it said something else entirely. But nice try liar.
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 05:03 pm
@RABEL222,
LOL .............
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 12:26 pm
What the hell happened to georgeob1's discussion on "When will Hillary give up her candidacy?"
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 12:49 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

What the hell happened to georgeob1's discussion on "When will Hillary give up her candidacy?"

Excellent question. In the process of reporting it to the admins.
http://i63.tinypic.com/34td0e1.jpg
snood

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 01:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
I still can see the topic in my screen, so I don't know what you're referring to. Unless you're saying it's been hijacked and made off-topic.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 01:42 pm
@snood,
It's been frozen. I may have had something to do with it.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 01:48 pm
@blatham,
a temporary review, I take it, it's back, I'm guessing it was about letting the photo of the poster stay.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 02:57 pm
Just checked again and it is not showing up anywhere under "my posts" and when I do a search, I get the error message noted above.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 03:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

And just what did you do, you naughty bastard?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 03:16 pm
Aside from that stuff...

I'm reading Jane Mayer's new book Dark Money. This reporter already has a truckload of journalism awards but this book is going to gain her more. The depth of research she's put into this far exceeds anything anyone else (that I know of) has done on the history and the reach of very extreme right wing plutocrats. For example, those of us who've followed this story were well aware of the roles of Lewis Powell and Richard Mellon Scaife in fostering the modern rightwing/libertarian infrastructure but I had no idea of the prior connections between these two men. I've studied all this over the last decade but there is so much in Mayer's book that I did not know.

Buy this book. Read this book. This is incredibly important history and if you don't have this information, there is just no way one can properly understand the modern GOP and conservative movement and the political situation the US now finds itself in.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 04:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I.must.know.the.offense.
Ve haff vays of MAKING you talk!!!
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 04:13 pm
@snood,
izzy, "I may have had something to do with it."
Perhaps, a godsend. LOL
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 05:21 pm
Is it the case that georgeob1's thread is visible to some of you? I still cannot access it through search of via 'my posts'.